Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BY A THREAD.....
(Tuesday at 4.15am)
It's late. I overslept this morning and my head is now filled with random thoughts that are as elusive as butterflies...*grins...
Once again our Chair was forced to leave the CPF Meeting early on last night to attend the Motherbody Meeting on the Hill...
This strange practise of holding both Meetings on the same date has always confused me... and it pretty much ensures that every so often we are Chairless....*cackles..
By accident or design is for you to decide...*grins..
Later:
It did of course occur to me that it may be the reason why our young dynamic DA Councillor did not attend our Meeting last night either? I sent him a text request some time after I got home but received no acknowledgement, so I put it in a mail this morning only to find Maeler had failed to deliver it sometime later....*shrugs...
More deliberate messing with CPF business ja...
The GameWrecker had no problems during his usual online session before 6.00am this morning but as soon as I sat down and typed efnet into google, I was given the google error message that they suspect we carry malware....*chortles...
I restarted google and was kindly at least given the random letters to type in to gain access....
I guess google doesn't trust all the pseudo sites now running, and nor do I mister g, nor do I...*cackles and winks at her Master.... I was graciously allowed to enter efnet thereafter.... *curtseys...
I would ask that my over-stressed Controller be removed from all contact with us.... that instead, we are marshalled by unbiased-in-any-way FBI and CIA agents....
Scotland Yard and Interpol have proven themselves gullible to a degree and as a result untrustworthy....*grim...
Though I am aware that not all of these agents have swallowed the Courageous Pair's smokescreen over the years, I have to admit to a certain justifiable amount of distrust as a result...*nods..
It would be an interesting exercise to see whether we could each do without the other for any length of time....*grins.... I have my doubts....
Though the corruption I speak of in my blog may seem like small time hoodlum stuff, do not be misled...
Selebi's Big Brother Project is a vast web of Crookedness that can topple the Government once its in place....
I am aware that the enormous amount of funding must be coming from elsewhere and it could just as well be from the USA...*smiles... Though there is now the so-friendly Al Baraka Bank that has bobbed up pretty much from out of the blue recently....*grins...
Whether it is your interest in the bigger picture, or just your ongoing amusement at my struggles to play a Game pitted against such huge odds, I will never know...
Who is Mr. Naroth? Naroth's Architects now constructing a huge officeblock in Summit Drive, West Riding, overlooking the new Westwood Mall which is still under construction....
The same Mr. Naroth that has had his office at the junction/bleeding together of Sandringham Place and Browns Grove?
The Mr. Naroth who has an almost hidden pipe buried here on his verge in Candella Road, that runs water down the street almost 24/7?
Again, the same Mr. Naroth that 'somehow' got wind of our Vice-Chair's efforts to clear the Sherwood Tennis Courts and to revive the locals interest in this land donated for the recreation of said Sherwood residents.
Who, within a week of my visiting the Tropical Nursery regarding the Tennis Courts, had applied and been granted, permission to run a University Students Architectural Project on that very piece of land....*curious....
Already the benefits of the intensive monitoring are paying off are they not? *beams...
I was saddened to hear young Hekhmat the Wise say he was selling his house in Loon Road due to the stress of living next door to the newly arrived Cock of the Heap, Farouk Ahmed at No. 15....*frowns...
The Rotten Apples will undoubtedly rejoice at the news, for Mr Currimjee is disturbingly forthright and honest... not qualities admired by this basket of less than fresh fruit....*gags...
Bali tests me yet again?
By now he certainly has my camera specs.... So this morning at 5.20am the lights were on in both the belltower at St. Theresa's and the one visible gothic style window of the church itself....
The resulting pictures certainly show these top lights albeit faintly.... The amazing thing now, is that both the Western and Southern facing sections of the belltower are lit!!!! *keels over laughing...
See, I have stunning prints showing the glaring orange signal enhancer repeatedly (on different days and times) shining only out of the western section....*shows its teeth delightedly.....
Whether in your genius you have had the electrician in to install ordinary lighting in the tower in an effort to confuse the issue - it is WAY too late...*chuckles..
First you will have to explain the contents of my albums one through five...*hysterical laughter...
You will have heard my query to Sister Stephen last night after the Meeting. When I finally established that the entire top floor of the orphanage is devoted to little ones who are divided up among small bedrooms running the length of the building....
That directly beneath these rooms, is firstly the kitchen (leading out onto the foyer where I watch the GateKeepers darting about in the wee hours), which also leads then into the dining area heading north towards the church.... there is no storeroom in this section as I mistakenly blogged previously...
It would be a simple matter to post one of hundreds of my pictures marking in the areas I speak of... Under the circumstances, this would not be a wise move....*laughs... I'm sure Bali would be happy to oblige you if he hasn't already done so....
I glanced out of my garage window as I was leaving before 7.00pm last night, to see a giant of a port-a-light shining directly from the north end of the childrens sleeping quarters towards my Master's bunker....*applauds loudly....
Are you kindly sharing the radiation, by now concentrating it down that end, or are you simply stepping it up and running the Wireless system from Both ends of the upper story? I would go with the latter fosho...
And the World Human Rights Organisations have been bought off as these Trials/Tests continue...
It certainly seems to be the case...*pukes...
I would have to guess that my Master's piece de resistance if queried is to wave the fact that HIS own children live under the Mast so to speak and therefore it simply cannot be dangerous...
Apart from his bizarrely cold attitude towards animals, there is a vast difference between his children and the little ones across the way at St. Theresa's... The orphans are in DLOS 24/7 while
my Controllers children certainly spend a great deal of their time away from home. That both of their bedrooms are now situated at the rear of the house is a relief.
With the vast amounts of $, sewage and water flowing so freely, I do not anticipate that this practise will cease....*cackles...
Bear with me as I stumble about offending even the Good, in my efforts to unmask the truly Bad....*keels over laughing...
My texts and calls to the Chair this morning have gone unanswered.... did I not predict that in his new capacity as Parole Board Officer at Westville Prison, the writing was on the wall? And so it was....*grins...
From a humid and windy Zone of the Deranged...I wish you peace...
PS.An article read this morning on the front page of yesterday's Mercury, has prompted me to add this postscript...
I in fact noticed yesterday, that Captain Courageous new top deck has already begun to warp and bow directly under the weight of the jetski....
A spirit-level or some such would surely indicate whether an extra support strut should be created below or whether there is absolutely no cause for alarm? *pats Bali gently.........
---oOo---
Tuesday 26th February 2008 at 12.28pm.