Sunday, February 24, 2008

A BOOK BY IT'S COVER....
(Monday at 5.45am)
I personally think Jackie Selebi has a kind face and that Schabir Shaik is good looking....sarcasm off here.... Its all a matter of taste really....*smiles...
Am I to understand then that the Captain of Extreme Courage, one Collin Prakash Balliram, is the local chapter of Interpol? *falls over laughing...
Having made our own Jackie Selebi the Head of this Illustrious Organisation, it follows that the Lord of the Fowl would be the obvious choice online for Kwa-Zulu Natal...*snorts.... they both fly the same airline fosho - Shaikair United *rofl!!!
How swiftly did my Master backpedal when Selebi lost that job? Did he distance himself in a blur? *grins...
But hey - his IT talents overrode any misgivings that may have arisen not so? I actually find it really funny that you have a man who is so embroiled himself, with the Crooked, monitoring your average Joe, on behalf of Interpol ffs! *laughing..
From the time our tech isolated the attacks on our PC years ago, and the machine was crashed each time he attempted to submit a report to the IRC cops, up till today - Bali's truly dodgy behaviour has been condoned and even applauded by those who should have known better...*looks at Peggy Alison for starters...
The adage of 'don't believe everything you hear on the Internet' flew right on out the window? Foshi it did....
Was my dear Controller told to leave my blog alone and not to edit them until they had been checked by a higher and hopefully unbiased body? Well, I've got news for you guys....*cackles..
They are edited as swiftly as ever, and the same applies to posts made on mybroadband.co.za (aka known as mypseudobroadband.co.za)...*shrugs..
I have unhesitatingly named names from day one, and have described scenarios that, should they have been published, would certainly have put a different slant on this sorry tale...*nods..
I make it up as I go along, in a desperate attempt to haul myself out of the pit I myself dug? A convenient means of rubbishing every word I utter ja....*hawks...
Whilst I have conceded time and again that my crazed attempts at seeking help in the early days, only served to strengthen the case Against me, it is way past time for you to sit up and take notice of what I tell you...*cackles..
It must be pretty clear by now that your opinion of me is no longer of any importance at all...*beams..
Once I had cleared that hurdle, I was as free as a bird, despite my Masters best attempts to cage me...*laughs...
If the Linguistics Lecturer from UCT and his survey were indeed sent to find out about rather more than just my accent, I believe his report will show that I am firmly on the Boring Old Fart list and no more...
I am still mightily intrigued by that flying visit and the subsequent appearance of his brother-in-law at our CPF Meeting....
Although always and forever possible that I again read too much into a perfectly above-board event, I have found it pays to think out of the box as it were...
Later:
I attempted to join efnet at 6.05am as I always do this morning... Server Unable to Connect...
I restarted the PC and again couldn't connect to efnet...*grins..
I tried gmail via google and that wouldn't load so I packed it in happily and returned here to chat to you...*beams..
When the GameWrecker switched on the TV this morning there was an unpleasantly loud bang.
Last night when I climbed into bed, my little bedside lamp did several severe dips...
Add this together and even this Tard can figure out that our Controller is displeased about something...*keels over laughing...
If the standard of Interpol agents world-wide is similar to that of the self-styled Dark Avenger, then yes, I am in bigger dwang than I thought...*cackling helplessly...
Is it apparent to you at last that giving a toss is not exactly at the head of my priority list? The question on the standard of Agents does however score highly on my Most Interesting Possibilities.... *laughing...
You have allowed and encouraged this cowardly thug to strip me to the bone and what did you expect to find? Hopefully I have startled you just a tad?
For under the layers of unstable freaky behaviour was the real me....*beams..
That will fight on for lusers and the underdog until I drop...
That is no better nor worse than the next person despite the colourful CV that Bali has chosen to put about...*grins..
I will remind you that this Person you so admire, has nuked several innocent residents and now happily stumbles through tests run in an orphanage ffs....
That his connections to such Pillars of Corruption as the Shaik Boyz, have been overlooked in favour of his Cracker skills is mind-boggling...*shrieks...
However many hours (and there will be many), he has spent 'tidying up' any loose ends that may connect him to the Wikked, the fact remains that he is a puppet of the Corrupt and as such has no business being in charge of any electrical power at all...
May I refer you for yet more laughs, to Page 19 of yesterday's Sunday Tribune?
"Aged pipes threaten water health". Shobhan Jackson has trotted out some very valid points... However I will stick to my guns here and say that the Harbour pollution was a DIRECT result of errors made by the Big Brother Project pipe stuffers...*grins...
I've little doubt there will be worse to come before they are through....
The GameWrecker remarked on the changeable quality of our tap water yesterday. Since Bali saw fit to kill our kettle (don't even Think of denying it), we now boil water for tea etc in the microwave and are actually paying attention....
Some days it is foamy, some days almost opaque, and some days clear... Having fun there guys? *cackles..
Do you recall the 2 fullgrown and neatly beheaded toads I found next to the hadeda pool outside?
(My ticket to entering Howard college they were *beams)
Do you recall the mock-suicide scenario played out for me across the valley?
Adrian Kingsley the alleged child rapist?
The 2 packets of 3cm bright shiny new screws and broken glass carefully spread across our driveway?
The thick white water that gushed from our kitchen taps and the condom left lying up by our streetlight filled with this substance?
The appliances too many to number deliberately destroyed via surges?
The total enraged destruction of the pervy Bedroom Monitor Wireless box?
All of these and more point, not to a respected organisation that fights crime internationally tooth and nail, but to a goonda style mafia that is running Organised Crime throughout the country...*beams...
Despite this, my Master is treated like the gold he is surely worth and allowed to do exactly as he pleases to whomever he pleases....Interpol se VOET!
The trick here is to focus on the individuals in blue.... the ones that do actually make a difference and can still tell right from wrong...
Who are paid a pittance to go out and face possible death each day.....
Melodramatic? I think not...
My gorge rises when I consider how crooks like mon Hero sit safely out of harms way amassing a small personal fortune under the aegis of a once noble Organisation...*vomits gently...
Bitter? Nope, just fascinated by it all as always...
You take care now....peace..
---oOo---
Monday 24th February 2008 at 9.38am.