Wednesday, January 02, 2008


STRENGTH AND COURAGE OVERRIDE.....
Never mind all the beautiful new aerial lights... my current mission is to now hunt for manhole covers and DSLAMS....*cackles...
This one right next to the rank,bubbling stream of water at the foot of Jan Smuts by the Harris Crescent Stop Street... and this one minus the Telkom tech burrowing into it in Cullingworth Road.. It makes it so much easier now I know what I'm looking for....*grins... DSLAMS and new manhole covers... the busyness of the Beast....
There has to be a new one by the Naroth's in Candella Road too?
I didn't expect anything major installed on Entabeni Hospital, but this morning I finally realised that the incredibly bright light right next to the blue-lit highrise hospital block is more than likely Project related...
No sodium-based aerials visible though, as they are mostly packed onto the Howard College base-station...
It's been all systems go at St. Theresa's again...
The night before last the upper floor at the Senior Boys Hostel was again activated and the Recreation Centre is back on.
The sodium-based Port-a-light outside in the Senior boys Hostel garden is lit as well....
Someone has tried to adjust the aerial in the Church Bell Tower and the resulting change is clearly visible...*grins..
Check out here when it was first activated back in May 2007 and now here as it is at the moment. (taken on 21st December 2007 at 5.24am) Taken from the identical position...
Looks like there are still problems getting the Line of Sight correct between the PowerHouse at the Convent and what? der Bunker?
A silver 4x4 here carefully parked behind the gumtrees this morning at 5.14am is a dead giveaway....*grins...
Going through previous blogs on www.blogger.com I find weird errors... A huge chunk published in a smaller font than the rest, and a Draft blog I certainly didn't do... Whether Bali is being sloppy with his editing or its something that just 'happens' on the site, I wouldn't know....*shrugs...
As an unrepentant idiot, I am fully aware of how easy it is for that Captain of Heroism to shrug off my accusations of abuse...*grins..
My cries of Foul! at being unable to activate a password only to find I had CapsLock on,or had mistyped the word...*cackles...
Often of course, he would indeed block it deliberately,and the end result was better than he'd ever hoped for.
A paranoid, self-doubting, jellified old toad, who seldom approached the PC with anything less than extreme caution and anxiety...*grins... A laugh-a-minuted for the cronies he ushers into our PC.....*beams..
Did it ever occur to you to wonder at the 'connections' who granted him permission to control us so rigidly? Has he carefully covered all his bases by tossing in the occasional 'legitimate' nick?
What marvellous fairytale has he concocted that has you all enchanted to such a degree that you happily overlook the criminal angle here? *chortles...
No really? Subversive and anti-Government? *shakes its head...Nope - its fairly clear that I don't give a toss who runs the country as long as corruption is weeded out...
A cop-hater? No to that one as well.... a carefully managed smear campaign by Koobair, Barnabas and the Rotten Apples takes care of that falsehood so...
Next?
So the ChickenKing hates me? *shrugs...
I look instead at his lack of control where I am concerned, and his penchant for showing off, that just may have given him a few headaches in his scramble for Glory....*smiles...
You forget. I have been there and done that...*laughs... While I understand where he is coming from I find the hate bewildering... Surely I am the one who should be hating here? *falls over laughing....
You don't feel I'm being objective when I claim that losing the satellite dish, a microwave oven and a portable radio all on the same day was as a direct result of my Controller's spite? *cackles...
Add that to all the visibly cooked powerpacks, harddrives, motherboards, monitors and household items lost over the years prior to 2004 and beyond and it would be surprising were I not just a tad biased...*winks at Bali...
Control of our power supply was pretty much his,even before Allen Spence made it official..*vomits...
Its all about having the right connections....
Little wonder then that back in those days, we suffered most damage over weekends...*grins...
It must of been a dream come true when that classic plonker Allen Spence actually gave him the entire circuit to control...*guffaws.. What to fry first???
Trouble was of course that he got carried away, lost his head and outed himself totally...*cackles...
And now I have to be watched 24/7 in case by some chance miracle, I find someone with the brains and integrity to out him even further...*grins..
An unlikely scenario, but one that keeps the DarkMan on his toes... Does he claim I am still Owned for my Amusement Factor? Highly unlikely if there is hate involved?
May I suggest that a psychoanalyst would have a field day with young Collin Balliram? *cackles and pats Bali fondly....
When fingers are pointed and the terms deranged, loony and mental are used so frequently, methinks tis time to shoot another Look Whose Talking episode? Heh...
My Master has a couple of deliciously expensive vehicles parked alongside his on the drive and verge this afternoon....
It can't be a recruitment drive as, judging from their cars, his visitors are already Players...*grins...
No sounds of jollity floated back on the wind and all is quiet for the moment...*shrugs...
It's been a scorcher here in the Valley of the Zone today, and a blessing that the sun has finally gone down behind the hill...
Peace...
---oOo---
Wednesday 2nd January 2008 at 7.00pm.