Thursday, January 03, 2008

DON'T LOOK DOWN....
(begun Thursday at 3.00am)
Another series of big bangs over in Sydenham last night had me chuckling.... The GameWrecker had asked me for the list of regulations regarding fireworks, that had been published in the Press recently...
WhyTF would I have given the article more than a cursory and disbelieving glance? There is not a Law that can't be ignored and flouted here in the Zone...*grins...
My own dear Captain of Courage is a daily reminder that laws are made to be broken, and in doing so one may even be applauded and rewarded generously...*laughing...
The windowless bunker has indeed proven the ideal venue for gatherings of the Clan...*cackles..
French doors take up the entire south-facing side and appear to have one-way or tinted glass covering the whole of the front.. with the aircon on and the doors firmly closed, it is as soundproof a structure as one of my Masters occupation could wish for...*grins..
Did the GameWrecker dibs in towards this marvel of modern science? Did his last tax return cover at least a few of the bricks used? *shrugs..
You may find me harsh for constantly referring to Brian Osborne as Illuminati and a fully-fledged part of the Project... Not at all... He spent the better part of his life working for the Muni Electricity Department and now in his retirement is in charge of Tafta and Flame Lily and the 5 Moth Cottages across the road....
Yet another Control Freak who has always changed the rules that apply to his tenants to suit himself... This tenant may only keep 2 animals while that one may keep 6 - This one must keep their garden frontage absolutely clear, while that one may resemble a jungle paradise....*winks...
Certainly it appears as if financial circumstance no longer applies to applicants at all... The fact that his tenant at No. 730 Jan Smuts Highway appears to spend a good deal of time abroad and has a new car regularly seem to escape the Illuminati altogether.. see pic of aerial on side of No. 730
He turns a blind eye to the extremely successful business running from Newtons, and all the wekkers that are so frequently crammed into the tiny servant's quarters overnight...*grins...
Who would dare complain? Certainly not the genuinely cash-strapped tenants in at least 3 of the 5 cottages....*laughs... Another case of power gone bad fosho...*winks at mon Capitano...
Interesting to note that my Masters three dogs didn't make their usual ruckus between 1 and 2am today...
A courtesy extended to the Player possibly overnighting next door, or mere coincidence? *beams...
It is also remarkable that such high-quality vehicles as the Courageous Couple drive, may be left out on the road unattended, without fear of theft.... Whilst ordinary residents are constantly exhorted to lock their vehicles ON their properties, the Ballirams appear to lead charmed lives in this regard...*falls over laughing...
Once again, it is connections that count is it not?
Laters:
The references made to the type of music I enjoy puzzled me for a while and then I remembered how dear Bali and his mates had corrupted my kazaa.lite and more recently the blogmusik site that worked so well.... *sigh...
Extreme boredom would be my guess, coupled with a mean streak a mile wide? *cackles...
There isn't a single facet of our private life that he hasn't covered and that is now available to the grinning hordes...*beams... famous for all the wrong reasons indeed heheh...*shrugs...
Later still:
After I'd finished shopping in Westville this morning, I drove down to Umgeni Road via Springfield Park.
Albeit fleeting, the freedom I feel on the road cheers me immeasureably (sp)...*grins...
On the way home I stopped off at St. Theresa's (because I can) to drop off stuff for Sister Stephen...
She was away on one of her missions to McCords, so instead I went to the office to look for Sister Zonke...
There I was kindly given three very small guides, who hustled me back past the sisters quarters and down to the 'stores'....
There I stood, hardly believing my good fortune, in the Foyer itself!! A magical moment indeed! *cackles...
As I stood facing towards our house in the Crescent, the door on my left said 'Laundry' - (a mild let-down to the room I've always referred to as the Control Room...)*falls over...
As this is where the GateKeepers go to activate so many of the lights/aerials, I shall keep referring to it as the Control Room if you don't mind...*grins..
And on my right what I have always guessed to be the kitchen turned out to be the storeroom - and a hive of activity it was....
At first glance, it is as if there are more GateKeepers, Carers and their families living over there, than there are orphans...strange...
All in all then, a worthwhile visit...*beams...
Much Later:
A gusty wind has sprung up bringing with it sporadic drizzle from the south...
Bali has 3 uniformed wekkers beavering away on der Bunkers wall as I write....*grins..
What new technological wonder is being added to the wall right outside our end bedroom window? *waits with interest...
More invasive monitoring equipment? Surely not! *cackles... He could not hear the sounds in our house better, were he to sit in our lounge himself...(as his sickophants cannot resist reminding me) *hoots...
A different type of fibre optic cabling? Unrecognizable as such to the layman?
The runoff down by the Stopstreet has been allowed to dry out... my guess is they pray for rain...*grins... So much easier to shed great quantities of water under cover of a decent downpour is it not?
An odd aside - a couple of days ago I chose to enter efnet picking a different addie on the searchirc main page...
Mainly because it had the largest number of people online...
I used that new entry point for 2 days only to find that it had been removed from the main page this morning... and I was hustled (muscled) in through my old doorway...
This means what? *shrugs...
My first attempt at publishing this blog failed when, just after 5.00pm I couldn't get www.blogger to load....
It didn't take rocket science to figure out that the wekkers were still busy next door and there was no way I was allowed to blog while my Master was otherwise occupied...ackk..... *and grins....
the temperature has finally dropped a couple of degrees to almost bearable and I too, would welcome the rain...
Peace...
---oOo---
Thursday 3rd January 2008 at 8.06pm.