Sunday, December 30, 2007


YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE....
(begun Sunday at 9.00am)
I can't recall when last our house was painted, its so long ago.... For some inexplicable reason this morning I noticed the guttering...*cackles..
My word, but it's taken a beating of late... The faschia boards are fine, but the guttering is shot ... the paint has peeled away mostly under the satellite dish and by the verandah section that faces the mother ship and its 3 visible companions... water + Microwaves + electricity + fibre = WHAT?
The faschia boards and guttering were all painted at the same time using the same paint. Course its still the old original asbestos guttering and wooden faschia boards hmm...
Will my Controller paint the roof of der Bunker? Or is asbestos best left undressed? Even conductive paint would blister and peel?
Later:
The little chopper nipped smartly round towards the Southern Freeway at about 10.40am. Who would ever have guessed that good chopper pilots would be in such demand...*grins and waves...
The GameWrecker replaced my Pwned entry level Nokia with another basic model last week... a pretty little thing with a fancy screen and backlighting...*beams... It will take me some time to wean myself from the brick which I have grown so attached to...
I really only use them for the texting facility and despite that it is 100% Owned by the ChickenKing, I am loath to consign it to the trash heap just yet...
The new phone has so many ringtones I struggled to choose...*frowns..
So I was standing in Truworths last weekend, waiting for the kid, when a lovely tune started playing...
I just stood there entranced, until I realised it was my own darned phone and had to dive red-faced into the handbag...*laughs...
A parcel arrived from my boy in the UK a few days ago... a terrifyingly streamlined iPod that had me breaking out in a sweat even as I opened the box...*cackles..
Once a technophobe.....
As I dare not even do the initial four hour charge-up on our contaminated PC it will just have to stay in its box for a while longer...*winks at Bali...
I do occasionally regret that I cannot just plug my camera in and share with you all some of my amazing pictures... Taking a stand agains the corrupt DarkMan and his cronies has not been a cheap exercise at all and I certainly don't see an end to the destruction in my lifetime...*grins...
Though he may well appear to take advice from those who advocate caution, it is only a matter of time until the next deliberately engineered financial disaster strikes....*cackles..
Do you seriously think that if I were to stop blogging the attacks would cease? *falls over laughing.... You have Already forgotten the vow taken back in the mweb debacle days?
To follow and hound me for the rest of my days? that I must pay and pay again for the embarrassment caused to a Cracker with "connections"? My Master has certainly not forgotten and nor have I....*grins...
For as long as I am able, in my tardish fashion, I will continue to stand for the Good against the wave of corruption that is engulfing the country....
There is no way of stopping it, but if you pay attention closely you could be in with a chance....*cackles...
Never mind the hasty laws passed, allowing the crooked in Government to monitor your land-line and cellphones...
It is the ability to audio-monitor conversations held in the privacy of your own home that will be the greatest achievement attained by the Corrupt and this Big Brother Project....*laughs...
A concept that even my own family cannot begin to grasp...
Bali will insist that ours is a one-off situation and was done merely to further entertain fans of the The Toady Show....
Not so - For every white wireless box attached to a pole near you - for every foot of fibre buried on or near your property - and for every Telkom tech who has 'sorted' out your sudden land-line problems with new wiring - you too can be "On Air"...*falls over....
This option may never be activated... but how will you know? You discuss business deals etc. at home.... They may well be of interest to the Corrupt...
That the millions its costing the chopper alone to stay aloft night after night, is to "catch tax-dodgers" is unrealistic and implausible...
If I were any sort of a threat to this Project it would have been a simple matter to shut down my blog completely...Instead, Bali continues to edit out any remarks that may cause interest...*shrugs..
A small taste of the absolute control that could change Your lives forever...*grins...
Its been a peaceful and pleasant weekend... A few happy noises coming from my Master's visitors in the pool. A family arrived a few hours ago and I saw the young man carrying the small white dogs under each arm, safely back inside the gates, and was happy.
Captain Courageous callous use of his animals in his ongoing quest for Total Rule, has done him no credit at all...*shrugs... I do not anticipate him changing, but one can dream..... *beams..
Peace...
---oOo---
Sunday 30th December 2007 at 6.42pm.