Wednesday, January 23, 2008

FLYING INTO THE SUN....
(begun Wednesday at 7.20am)
At 3.45am the chopper flew across the face of the moon, heading north west.... Five minutes later and it was back over the valley..... time for an overhaul? Its sounding rough....*frowns...
The dips began as I switched on the light...
As I walk on the verandah I hear Kellogg fussing over at the orphanage... A new aerial? Difficult to say, but the PowerHouse is looking brighter.... hmm...
I stood for a minute at 4.30am, and as I watched, the overhead freeway light to the right of the Mothership casually went out....*grins.... skillz my Lord, skillz....*cackles...
The Master of my Known Universe was busier than usual overnight.... Enraged? Or merely irritated? This morning I found both old and new cellphones had switched off... I had heard a text come in, in the early hours but had ignored it...*sighs...
Checking, showed the kid had sent me an sms at 7.00pm last night, which had clearly been held back for reasons only the Twisted would know...*smiles..
Don't give me the 'Network' psychobabble either, as by now most of you are aware of Bali's uncontrollable need for Absolute control...*falls over laughing...
The signal that had vanished on my old cell, inexplicably restored itself to the max a while later...
The GameWrecker came through looking for new batteries as 'the TV remote wasn't working'...*shrieks... They weren't needed as the problem was solved after re-starting the DSTV modem...*grins...
I have to admit to feeling somewhat USED...... am I merely a platform for mon Capitano to demonstrate his remarkable talents? *chokes...
The Parks Dept. Tractor Driver reads this blog??? Believe it or not, he is out there as I write at 7.30am, trundling up and down dragging the cutter behind him....*cheers... My life is Brilliant!!!
Later:
Just up to see the GameWrecker off before 8.00am when my Master pulls out and heads up towards his compadres on the Hill....*beams...
He managed a tight smile, which is always appreciated, false or not...my guess is his ego needed stroking and that is the place to get the job done! *guffaws...
Not five minutes behind him was der Kommissar in his techno- miracle of a vehicle....*waves delightedly....
Yesterday's team of diggers are now cutting across the Crescent by the stop sign and have been joined by the big Parks Dept. Truck and a team of Parks wekkers....see here
The wind is picking up from the south but will do little to alleviate the intense heat predicted for today.
Basil is expecting the Chubb rep out today to fix his faulty house alarm. Rats in his roof? Surely not!! *cackles..
I'm thinking that adjustments need doing to his system, and one way of gaining entry would be for the Crooked to take out his alarm system right? *cackles... It's just too easy....*shrugs...
The PTB can send anyone they like to go ferret around in Basil's roof, adding and tweaking anything they desire...Momberg? hmmm..
Fosho Ravi of Blue Security is fully briefed and dances to the Projects tune...
At 7.50am the chopper flew out of the sun and over der Bunker... No breaks for these lads...*shakes it's head...
It would be really dumb to dismiss Earl Michael Barnabas' role in this unfolding tale of Greed and Corruption....*nods...
The fact that he has bailed out so many residents of the Zone over the years, does not make him a good person...*grins...
The fact that he attends St. Anne's church does not make him a good person either...
it only causes me to wonder now whether it was our Supreme Druglord himself that finally persuaded that Arch-plonker Father Denker, to sign over the churches to the Beast and the Governments Big Brother Project....
Barnabas has certainly invested a great deal of his ill-gotten gains here in the Zone itself.... a true count of the properties he owns alone, would be startling indeed.... It follows that as a most definite leader here, he would be at the forefront of such a massive undertaking as the Big Brother Project...
Allen Spence must have been aware of this and yet, blinded by his own self-importance, he merrily ploughed ahead....
Methinks Mistuh Spence has by now perfected the art of the Innocent Shrug ala Bali? *nods again...
I suppose it's time to remind you all again that I am NOT against the Big Brother Concept.... a worldwide and unavoidable necessity that it is...
What I am totally against, is the involvement of the Crooked up to their brown eyeballs....*laughing...
If you continue to find the control of a huge amount of electrical power by a layman amusing, then I suggest you look up the word corruption...
If you still find it hilarious that an old gossip is now controlled 24/7 as an amusement for crooked elements, then its time to be honest with yourself... *grins..
If you don't have a problem with a known Druglords vested interest in this Project, you need counselling and fast....*smiles...
So very many Games within Games going on that confusion currently reigns.... I see only the basics and report them in my tardish fashion as the truth...(a word utterly foreign to the Courageous Couple)*cackles...
Living as I do, cheek by jowel (sp) to this Golden Tool of the Corrupt, I am able to see the fortune spent on his Wireless renovation upgrade, undoubtedly paid for by the ratepayers themselves....
I am not swept up in the rage and panic caused by Eskom and its antics.... Were the Big Brother Project to be forced to grind to a halt albeit temporarily, I would have to then do a rethink...*smiles..
It is however, all systems go, with additional 'lighting' being added everywhere at the rate of knots and great swathes of Municipality lights deliberately being left on to aid the Project...
This clearly and visibly makes a complete mockery of Eskoms claims...*shrugs... Electricity rationing? Pfftt.... Yet another means to invade your privacy and control you is all....*cackles...
Munis controlling your geyser useage? Dear lord, whatever next? *keels over....
I've a mind to attempt taking pictures of our electricity useage figures and filing them as future evidence.... We have the old and still easily accessible box on a wall of the house so...
The same could be done with our water meter fosho...*thinking....
I found to my delight that, when set on the fireworks option, my camera deals nicely enough with the smart windows over at the orphanage... it isolated a couple of genuine Port-a-lights operating long after the other so interesting lights were captured on film and doused....*grins...
A dream it would be to drive to the end of Barnard Road or Driman Road over in Mayville and to snap a full-on view of the Senior Boys Hostel with their system cranked up to the maximum...*beams...
It must be a stunning sight when seen head-on..
And those ten year old orphans and older feel nothing? *puzzled.... I'll wager you odds that several do indeed, but their symptoms will NEVER see the light of day...*nods...
My Masters latest pathetic attempts to remind me of who exactly is the Bossman? After the GameWrecker finishes his session online at about 6.00am the pc now slows down to a crawl and says Server cant be found.... *laughing....
I am then obliged to try Restart....
I see it simply as yet another stalling tactic to reinforce his feel-good total control orgasms....*cackles...
Today is the 4th day since the mysterious disappearance of Bali's precious four-legged possessions...*looks at Missus Courageous...
She has failed miserably to convince him that the use and abuse of his dogs is futile..*coughs...
He does not hear the steel door in my mind slam shut, should my thoughts foolishly stray to the plight of these sad little creatures? Yet another skill I have pretty much mastered due to Bali's non-stop abuse....*curtseys deeply to the FowlKing...
The madness and grief no longer hammer to be let out but accept their fate quietly...you have taught me well... In time they will fade and vanish forever....go figure...*beams...
A busy morning as the sound of the tractor and cutters mingles with the roadworkers noises, to float on the wind into the valley... a roasting hot day here in the Zone..... Peace...
---oOo---
Wednesday 23rd January 2008 at 1.05pm.