Thursday, January 24, 2008

ROADS LESS TRAVELLED.....
(begun Thursday at 6.35am)
Petulant.....
A word that aptly describes my Masters demeanour this morning...*grins...
We were denied internet access point-blank via an Error 619 Your Password is invalid.....
Neither re-starting nor typing in the password again, mollified the DarkMan...*cackles...
I hugged myself and fantasized which of my latest sins had incurred his wrath.... *smiles happily....
Yesterday's blog was badly written I grant you, and worse is to come.... besides, anything that he didn't like would as always have been swiftly removed... My stating that the whole Eskom fiasco is a massive cover-up, as the Crooked race to link up the country to a Central Snoop Database? Naa...
I've been saying that forever so.... *shrugs...
Could it have been the second picture I took of the aerials active in the dormitory at 5.11am this morning ? A minute before they were hastily switched off? *falls over laughing...
That my Master hears my speech even inside my garage is a given... the front left headlight of my little banger is still highly suspect...*grins..
OVERestimating Bali's monitoring skillz? Nope - I don't do that...*smiles...
The white marker so carefully placed to aid LOS across the valley by the solitary Weedwacker operator at 2.24pm on the 22nd? Was quite possibly a sack of trash, now wilfully torn open and its contents tossed down the bank.... a small but telling example of further indifference to the eco-system...*sighs...
Rubbish deliberately tossed everywhere, abuse of animals and toads? One has to rethink the level of intelligence involved in this covert scheme fosho...*winks at Bali and grins...
Will it carefully be posted on the forums later that there was a problem with iBurst today? Thereby covereing my Lord's hissy fit and refusal to connect us? *beams and waits to see....
I never forget what a tiny pond the SA Internet community is...
How lies can be perpetuated by just a few calls made to the 'right' people.... in a long-standing tradition by the corrupt....*smiles...
What pray is the pertinence of the crudely wrought sign now stuck by the two waterline markers halfway down Summit Drive? Number 15? And to whom belongs NJ 32666 the smashing blue Nissan 4 x 4 claiming ownership of the site on the l5th January at 8.10am? *cackling...
Nothing you can do or say will persuade me that this Project is not run by the dodgiest bunch of thieves I have ever come across...*laughing...
The nepotism and baksheesh that blankets the entire scheme has reached hysterical proportions..*grins..
Contracts and tenders democratically awarded se VOET!!! *falls over...
Later:
The GameWrecker had time off so we nipped up to Pietermaritzburg to visit his family..
Somewhere along the way I was startled to find the huge machinery that worked on the Freeway Bridge.... A Rumanian made monster sitting out in the sticks with a couple more of its buddys nearby...
Road gougers for cable laying I believe they are...*beams..
The visit was pleasant enough and on our return, we swung into the Westville Mall... to find these 'lights' on the roof activated, plus this one in the parking lot....*sighs...
I mentioned it to a storekeeper and she laughed... *stirring...
I then finished my shopping and went back to the car, whipped out the camera and got the proof in the pudding ....*grins... As I switched off the camera, so all the activated lights were turned off... Magic indeed! *cackles...
The builders at the end of Driman Road in Mayville were clearly puzzled by the aged camerawoman, but very polite nonetheless...*grins...
This close-up of the 'lights' on the Dome of the Tabernacle church is pretty good don't you think? Did they receive a hefty donation for their troubles? A free Wireless service? *chokes...
The big office block next to the Oncology Centre by Westridge Park is being MOST obliging too... Check this out, taken at 2.00pm today....
And we have a power crisis??? Pull the other one why don't you!
Am I naive to still wonder why all the secrecy? As Eskom, the Beast and the Corrupt in Government hold all the aces, why can they not tell the truth of the matter?
As they already have the country in the iron grip of their dirty fists, what backlash could they possibly fear from the few that may cry foul?
Is it not as complicated a plan as I envisage. but rather one so simple and obvious that I am blinded by it? *bares its yellowed teeth...
The desire to sit and play with words here has all but gone... My writing is now a repetitious gabble of what I see and what I capture on film...
It is as if even the Good have been persuaded that all will ultimately be well and terrifyingly, they actually believe it....*frowns...
On a slightly lighter note - Missus C has remarked on several occasions that eventually she will require a live-in slave....*puzzled...
Eventually as in....? Sometime way in the future..? Unless access has been constructed via an underground tunnel to her servants quarters, I fail to see where a domestic worker would sleep....? *grins...
The new decking and safety rails have now neatly blocked off the original steps leading down to that area completely, leaving me to ponder on my Masters intentions...*smiles...
Will it eventually house a slave, or something that occasionally burps the stench of raw sewage?
I watch with interest as yet more sacks of gold are poured into this tiny property...*beams...
The Butcher Road playing field over in Sydenham? My word, now there's a fine sight to see at midday! *chortles...Nothing like a few sodium based overheads to brighten up a cloudy day!
Yes - I have been out and about today, and enjoyed every minute of it...*beams...
My intimation in a previous blog that Basil's house-alarm could have been deliberately sabotaged, for the Corrupt to gain access to his property was, on this occasion, mere paranoia...
It is indeed rats that attack his wiring and he has trapped two of them already...
Basil claims that the reason for the rats, is that the valley has been left for so long unattended by the Parks Department (until this week)...
Alas, the large gang of Parks wekkers have nowhere near completed the task of clearing and will hopefully return promptly, before Basil is completely overrun by vermin...*sniffs...
I am pleased that my fears were once again groundless....*beams...
A solitary hamerkop circles in the wind above the valley...
Peace....
---oOo---
Thursday 24th January 2008 at 8.16pm.