Friday, January 04, 2008


DANCE TILL YOU DROP.....
(begun Friday at 4.15am)
Fat Sophie spent the night making a strong case against the elderly and witless keeping pets...*cackles..
Next to her persistent restlessness, the occasional freakout by mon Capitano's animals paled by comparison...*yawns...
It must have rained a drop or two in the night and I hear the odd leaf dripping as I write...
A huge fruit bat swooped repeatedly past me as I stood out on the verandah earlier...
I managed to persuade the totally disinterested GameWrecker to check out the two very bright 'lights' in one of the upper-story dormitory windows of the orphanage in the early evening...
These two marvels have been activated now for some days.
For once, he remained silent and a logical explanation failed him...
Unsurprisingly, a short while later, one of the two 'lights' had been extinguished...*grins...
My guess has to be that on hearing the conversation, Bali made a quick call to a GateKeeper who hastily switched off one of the aerials...*cackles...
This all only serves to fuel my disgust at the use of aerials in the dormitory itself... *grimaces...
The cries of No risk are rubbish, and if there were such even remotely considered, would the Captain of Courage give a toot ,given his abusive treatment of his animals and his erm...never mind...*shrugs...
Laters:
The existing aircon unit clearly wasn't sufficient to keep der Sweatbox (der bunker) cool...
Yesterday's wekkers have installed yet another unit, this time specifically to keep my Masters Games Room at a reasonable temperature..
I would be delighted if I thought this would also serve to cool his erratic temper tantrums....*shrugs..
Chatting to the pleasant Missus C yesterday, I was interested to note that their eldest now regards me with something akin to suspicion and puzzlement...*laughs...
She is at last of an age to listen to remarks and conversations held by the 'adults' and is clearly confused at her own Mamas politeness towards me...*grins...
On the other hand, the gorgeous Dimples has yet to learn who is the perceived 'enemy' and beams openly at my attentions... Cest la vie...*shrugs...
Would Penny the Damaged care to work temporarily for the Brave Pair now that Elizabeths Term of Duty is over? To clean house for the very one that has caused her weird symptoms since 2005? Who quite possibly is behind some of her uncharacteristic stroppiness towards her previous employer?
Aggression was cited as a possible side-effect of overexposure to EMF levels...
Unless she has managed to find a decently paid job in the interim, I shall certainly suggest that she take the offer, albeit temporary.
I'm sure that stalwart of integrity, the ChickenKing, would enjoy activating the system to test whether she is still affected by it? *curious myself....
I shall however, explain to her that it is not a job for life as the Courageous Pair have an unbroken record of hiring and firing....*grins...
Be it due to NIA recommendations or not....*chokes...
The Treasurer mentioned that Zuma is already showing a desire to have more control over CPFs...*blinks...
I would of thought that in our case, the Zone already dances to Selebi's tune, and has done since the Big Brother Project inception...so no worries there...*shrugs..
Later:
I went down and strolled along our valley boundary wall at 8.45am to find Bali's convent-facing aerial on der Bunker very much active even at that hour...
I turned on my heel and fetched the camera...
In the few minutes it took me to get back down, the aerial was switched off....*falls over laughing...
Again, sufficient proof to confirm a cctv type monitoring device has long been activated to pick up any movement down off our verandah...*curtseys deeply...
Does Captain Courageous report to you all that nine times out of ten, I remember to wave towards his house as I step onto the front lawn? No? *cackles...
I have always treated my sojourns out the front and back as 'Live Performances' and wisely so....
From watching techs up Fred's pole in the valley, suddenly answering their cellphones, to vehicles leaving the valley area in a huge rush, I have long been certain of my physical monitoring and play to the 'crowds' accordingly....*waves to Bali....
It is also the main reason I link Collin Balliram so neatly to Earl Barnabas...*grins...
For if young Baron had not taken that call right before my eyes while dealing drugs to the youngsters at the bottom of the valley, I would probably be none the wiser....*cackles...
Short on brains fosho, but in the intuition department I can actually scare myself...*laughs...
The fact that Baron was warned so swiftly, could ONLY have come from the same people that monitor me.... *beams at Captain Courageous and his Rotten Apple buddies....
Wild imagination? Not a chance! The damage control your lot have run for so long, no longer carries much conviction at all...*grins...
So why do I persist in attempting to prove that my Life Controller has misled and lied to you for years? My word against his? Aye, theres another laugh for you all...*cackles...
I suppose I have to believe that Good will prevail in the end, or tip myself over into the abyss forever...
That despite all the desperate deleting and editing Bali has done to my blogs, there are those out there that, even in their silence, work for the Good, and see the truth of my words...*beams..
You all know that I don't get out much, but when I do, I seem to bump into so many Good people that it serves to spur me on to renew my paltry efforts at convincing you of the injustices done and still ongoing....
That there are people here in the Valley of the Zone that were cooked in 2005 despite denials to the contrary... that there are now young children being exposed to testing in a topography that may well lead to tragic results...
Results that will certainly never be made public, due to Utter Greed and Corruption...*hawks...
That President Mbeki himself is being toppled because he cannot be bought, is glaringly obvious...
Will you be happy when this lovely country is run by the likes of the Shaiks, Agliotties and even Koobairs - and in turn, their PuppetMasters?
Be careful what you wish for...
One of Selebi's Airwing choppers heads up the freeway as I write....
Would all the guys who daily risk their lives for us, be content if they knew who is really engineering the wave of crime that threatens to overwhelm the country? *frowns...
Small wonder that my opinion of our local lads was coloured by the years of deliberate dodgy actions by the Rotten Apples...Pffft...
It took joining the CPF for me to find that in fact there are many wonderful cops on the Hill, that are genuine heroes....*beams..
To those cowards and bullies that don't for one minute consider themselves rank -smelling fruit in a basket, but who merely go along for the ride because it is 'tradition' to abuse the old woman, pick a camp why dont you?
Koobair the Squat, Barnabas and their ilk, right the way up to the Crooked in Government, or the many Good who try to save South Africa from going up in flames...
Small steps to begin with is all I ask....Charging Allen Spence and Father Denker with Human Rights abuse would be cool for starters...*falls over cackling...
A dreamworld fosho...
Peace...

PS: A nasty little surprise from the Hero of my Heart a while ago at 7.25pm as I sat reading the forums... Something knocked the PC monitor out, dipped all the lights but left the TV untouched... the PC rebooted itself but.... WTF??? No storms in the area at all....
Two choices here.... a deliberate attack or yet another stuff-up by a layperson groping in the dark with our electricity system? Either way.....*shrugs... And again posting here now there is that pesky miniscule tail attached to my cursor bar.... Interesting.....
---oOo---
Friday 4th January 2008 at 11.00am