Saturday, December 29, 2007

REWARD & PUNISHMENT....
(begun Saturday at 4.10am)
Its like, after 1.00am this morning when I wake, drenched in sweat, to hear my Masters three dogs kicking up a fuss...
Nobby goes quiet quite smartly and the two little ones (the Chipmunks) carry on going nutz...*cackles... Not a noise that will keep me from nodding back off...
I'm suddenly struck by deja vu.... Yebo! How often of late they have trilled out at this time of the morning! So up I get and go to take a look...
the two mini-maniacs race up his stairs one after the other and hurtle around the driveway and then back down...having a game is all, so......*grins...
I head back to bed and am met with a wave of wireless song streaming through the window from the valley... it certainly wasn't there when I'd walked Sophie at 10.00pm...hmmm...
As I got back into bed, I glanced over at the Convent in time to see the chopper leaving the Microwave Tower and heading on its way down to Howard college...*grins... all in the timing my dear Watson....
Later:
The wind that blows so hot and cold and keeps me coming back for more.... Sounds rather like a Country Western song when in fact it applies to #trivia....*grins...
I find the ongoing Pavlov's dog treatment hilarious to say the least...*laughing..
It's T O A D guys!!! Not D O G.....heheh...
I am as happy with the silent lurker treatment as with the other so weird 'friendly' games that are played...*beams... That after years of non-stop abuse I am still considered vulnerable by certain plonkers of note, is startling to say the least....
And these are the brains out there? *falls over...
From where I stand, all I see is a bunch of woolly sheep being led by dodgy shepherds...*cackles...
While I consider some of the sheep much nicer than others, they all remain sheep for whatever reason...*grins...
The subtle and not so subtle scripted conversations and nickswops are no more than cute and entertaining....*applauds...
Later:
Did I manage to startle the chopper pilot just before 11.00am? I had moved from my usual place in the garden to a shadier spot at the other end of the lawn...
The pilot carefully flew behind my normal corner and hung over Bali's bunker briefly as it flashed its belly lights in my full view...*cackles....
Gotcha that time dudes.... linking up yet more suckers via the Master of Wikkedness system here? Fosho you are ....*laughing...
Curious about the water that still continues to run down Carol's little by-road on Jan Smuts Highway... I cruised slowly down this morning for a better look...
If I hadn't gotten lucky with all the photos of the Muni truck and the white bakkie and then the 2 new electricity boxes and all the digging down around them, I wouldn't have connected it to the ensuing water runoff...*grins...
It is bubbling briskly up on Sue the Books corner today and has a rank smell to it as well.... and back I veer to the fibre through sewage lines theory....*cackles...
Since mentioning the sodium based aerial light stuck halfway up one of the giant cranes at the new Westwood Mall, being built as you leave Durban and head into Westville on Jan Smuts Highway - and then a halogen light a few weeks later...see pic, they have been removed...*grins...
For the very best view of this Big Brother Scam oops, I mean scheme, the top of the Pavilion is ideal... take your zoom lens and tripod and get a picture of the biggest base-station in Durban... Howard College itself...*smiles...
Search for all the orange sodium-based lights burning in the daylight hours and you will get a just a tiny section of areas covered so far by the Project...*beams...
Northcliffe Avenue have now activated a third streetlight at the Jan Hofmyer intersection in Westville...eish..
I'm betting that the UDW do their fair share as well to push the signal onwards and outwards?
I cannot conceive how this hugely ambitious Project will ever be completed... the seven years of power cuts predicted by the nose-waving Eskom officials, will turn out to be nearer twenty-seven years IMO.....*shrugs...
I've just read that the word mafia comes from the Sicilian word for bragging...
It's a given that Captain Courageous has boasted freely for years, of his iron-fisted control over this idiot toad...*cackles...
Anyone who commits crime for a living stands to be caught out eventually by this crowing...*grins...
I would guess that this is the reason he temporarily compromised the Big Brother Project and he would do well to bear it in mind in the future..*beams...
Way too many people are now as a result, aware of his skillz and dealings with less than honourable characters...
Whilst the majority can apparently shrug off these illegal oversights with ease, I would suspect a few wrinkled noses at his goonda style of bullying are to be found by now....*laughs... Or not...*shrugs...
Peace...
---oOo---
Saturday 29th December 2007 at 5.41pm.
PS I'm not too keen on the tiny little tail attached to the top of the vertical bar curser when I go to actually blog....? A neat tweak to reroute before it appears in public? heheh...