Monday, December 03, 2007

BARKING MAD.....
(begun Monday at 3.45am)
I hear the dull roar of the roadworks carried on the wind as I sit down here at the desk and wait... within minutes the wave of heat washes over me as I listen to the buzzing in the background outside... *beams...
Fat Sophie is also awake and gnawing at the blanket furiously.... a strange habit that she has developed and there is no stopping her....*puzzled...
I took her out to pee earlier and studied the North side of the playing field as it lay in almost pitch darkness... the fairyland of lights all out except for....No. 32 Michan Road is cranked to the max, dwarfing the streetlight behind it, and the Port-a-Light over at the Servant's Quarters is on as well...
No sign of Freddie's valley light or Mo's either for that matter.... the horizontal bars on the steel palisade fencing at the field, glow their dull orange colour as always....
We still have a BushDweller across the way under the gumtrees....strange that he lingers, as the SAPS Patrol van has been parked almost at his feet on several occasions recently (see pics and no, its not Captain Chule but his twin, whom I stood next to at the braai on Friday evening).
When I spotted the BushDweller from the verandah, by pure chance yesterday...he became very agitated... Clearly, he had been watching the house closely and was uncomfortable with the camera pointed in his direction...*cackles... (see series of pics as he scrambles for better cover..)
Later:
Thinking again of the ghastliness of the Heroic Ones behaviour on Friday night - I recall the GameWrecker asking me for Bali's number. I gave him Missus C's number instead for there is no dealing with a madman...*grins...
On my return from the braai, the GameWrecker volunteered that he had indeed called Missus C's number only to have it answered by da Man himself..*startled...
With hindsight, a most unusual occurrence and one that merely confirms the entire scenario was pre-arranged....*hawks...
I had watched her fly in after 5.pm and fly out again within minutes before the storm hit...without a single thought for little Pepsi who had been tied up with NO shelter, and was already getting distressed as the thunder rumbled nearer....(see pics)
Does Missus C now say that she wasn't home to hear the onslaught of terrified cries from the little dog as the storm hit? The Captain told the GameWrecker some BS about Cola having been 'knocked' and taken to the vet....*sighs....
When I saw Cola the very next morning he looked to be fine so.....
That Missus C could sink quite so low as to condone such cruelty is a really beeg wake-up call for this eejit toad...*shakes its head...
Yes indeed there is a kennel...not one that the dog could reach, tied as she was by her lead to the Security Gate..(see pics) I could hear his eldest daughter at one point, so she was also home....*glum...
Gross behaviour even by My Masters 'standards'...*shrugs...
The chopper flew over 3 times during the day yesterday... it is as if everything is on hold - waiting for the Chicken Kings building to be done...
The huge overheads on the Mayville side of the Freeway bridge have been activated during the day this past week. the ones that stand at the foot of the Sherwood/Mayville flyoff....
I would dearly love to know whether people like the Rodent actually know what is going on. That the Project is backed by Selebi himself and Airwing are doing the computerised link-ups to the Grid.
I see that Agliotti has now joined the ranks of the 'common people' by becoming a victim himself... A carefully constructed scenario to gain sympathy? Anything is possible these days...*cackles...
Who will be next? Earl Barnabas? *falls over....not likely...
While Schabir Shaik takes his ease in his luxuriously appointed prison cell, pretty much free to come and go as he pleases - the crooked get richer...*shakes its head...
Every house and property that Barnabas owns will be wired with Telkoms aerial/lights and thats a given... Wimax doesnt use power? Pffftt rubbish... You don't find it strange that our local druglord was chosen to be a Wimax trialist? Random selection? Pull the other one...*keels over...
With the swift editing I am so certain Bali does here, prior to this blog appearing in the public domain, did my query as to whether rpm himself attends Wimax tutorials ever appear? *curious...
The removal of a single sentence or even word here and there can certainly change the entire content of my saga.....
And if he so easily removes my words - it is as simple for him to add his own...*laughing...My word! What on earth have I been saying over the years? *keels over...
Pepsi and I are mirror-images of each other....both totally and irrevocably OWNED by the Master of Corruption...
He has noted our weaknesses and uses them to his advantage...*grins..
That there will be no white-hatted saviour appearing on the horizon to rescue us, is obvious...*cackles...
We are in the arena - trapped in his net as the tridents of the Wikked stab at us, while he is cheered on by the Mindless Masses....*falls over cackling...OMG I cant believe I just wrote that!
I do think that my Master would be totally shunned were the truth of the matter known, regarding his cruelty on Friday evening alone.
With careful editing however, this clearly pre-planned scenario will merely drive further nails into my own coffin...go figure...*shrugs....
At daylight it became clear that the BushDweller is after all, a GateKeeper. *grins..
I watched yesterday as he arranged his sheet of cardboard to lie on. This morning there is a large square of white plastic/card next to where he sat...So - yet another Direction Finder in the manner of the huge load of polystyrene balls dumped below the Senior Boys Hostel some weeks back (see pics) and the white plastic chair used prior to that.... The Hardy Boys rule! *cackles...
I'm guessing that the BPL was never meant to be a serious option for the public.. Once the Big Brother Data Theft technologies are in place country-wide, these options will no longer be offered at all...*shrugs...
Merely more smoke and mirrors to hide the real purpose of Telkom working cosily with each Muni to achieve their covert goal....*grins...
How much does the President know and how much is kept from him? Would he be comfortable knowing that the Agliottis and Barnabas of the Underworld are involved so closely in this project?
I am often wrong (no kidding!) but it strikes me that Thabo Mbeki would be appalled were he to know the finer details of this project and its dodgy origins...*spits...
Did he discuss it with the Boys in blue and their counterparts in the states and agree that the basic concept is the best way forward? Is he blissfully unaware of the added 'extras' and the involvement of the Utterly Corrupt? *looks at Good Old Al Spence....
Later:
As i had offered to take Balis dogs to be spayed/neutered on their due date of 12th December, I now have a slight problem...
No longer having a maid to guard the house on a Thursday, presents a few dilemmas that must be sorted out soon...
As the SPCA Hospital advised me to bring them in earlier should the femal come into season I managed to change the date to Monday 10th, but will have to take them in on Saturday morning while the GameWrecker does guard duty...*sigh...
I tried twice earlier, to call Missus C, and both times got some really odd noises, but no ringtone or voice...*laughing... My Master sits diligently at his Post on the hill as always...
No worries - Instead i've sent Missus C a clear text, and asked her to let me know if the plan is satisfactory... Saved it too I did...*grins.. It will probably have to go through the usual NIA channels before she gets permission to reply, but I can wait...*cackles... No reply at all will do just as well..*beams...
My album is looking good... How many 'oops' moments can you explain away? *falls over laughing...
I was kindly advised earlier to be careful what I say online, as my words could find their way to the Quote section of #trivia efnet...*collapses laughing...
Funny people ..... any words they choose to write may easily be accredited to me, and no doubt this has been done to great effect over the years...*beams... You must therefore forgive me if I decline to rein in my tongue at all...*grins...
I am comfortable that I have been finally recognised as Good, albeit astonishingly stupid...*tosses corn to the chickens...(gettit?)
The chopper went over just before 9.am and flashed its green light angled towards my Masters new Bunker...
A Goliath heron just flew slowly through the valley heading south into the hot wind...
Peace, from the valley of the Seriously Disturbed...
---oOo---
Monday 3rd December 2007 at 11.28am