Saturday, November 24, 2007

FLYING COLOURS......
(begun Saturday at 3.45am)
Last night Captain Courageous sat in the corner of his lounge by the open window and I watched briefly as Missus C stood there looking at him... She is a beautiful woman and though quite possibly a trick of the light and my fertile imagination, I thought she looked sad....*shrugs...
His Playroom is clearly not quite ready for action, and the sound of his hifi thumped out into the night... It amuses me no end to start an audible monologue as I go about my home, and to hear his music hastily turned down in order to better catch my pearls of wisdom uttered....*cackles...
Is he now quite desperate for any tasty morsel of gossip to relay to his Cronies?
No. 4 popped by his house a few days ago and told me that Bali sat in that same corner in the darkened room, welded to his laptop...*grins... Is it now more difficult to hear every sound we make and if so, why?
I'm betting he waited keenly to savour and enjoy our horrified comments relating to his latest attack...*curious...
The fact is that the DSTV signal has left the building for good, the electric phone is deader than a dodo, as is our Microwave oven, and it is doubtful the GameWreckers' new radio will rise from the dead either...*grins...
All that achieved at some point between Thursday and Friday morning.... sterling work for the Crooked I grant you...*laughing...
Bali must have been sorely disappointed at the lack of audible and shocked comments once again...*coughs...
I have had little to say on the matter, and truly feel that if the GameWrecker had not been quite so unsupportive back when I was dealing with the monitoring boxes attached to the streetlights, this story may have had a slightly different outcome...*smiles..
It has always been in the GameWrecker's nature to disbelieve anything unless he himself can see or hear it...*shrugs... With his physical limitations (colour blind and deaf), his attitude has certainly been to the advantage of the Corrupt in this fascinating Game...*cackles...
His single-minded adherence to logic and commonsense have cost him dearly financially, but the irony of the situation has been his utter lack of distress at the losses caused by the Crooked...*chokes...
If he had at any point realised the true reason for all the electrical damage incurred since 2004, his remarks would have given that much more satisfaction to our Monitor I'm sure...*beams...
Just before 4.00am someone called out and a hooter sounded...then the Heroic One's remote chirruped...*grins... Setting up for the day or just arriving home? *wipes it's eyes...
I watched the chopper last night at about 8.00pm as it nipped ceaselessly between the Microwave Tower and the huge base-station that Howard College has become.
Do the criminals lessen their activities in deference to this Project and the fact that the Law has been side-lined to assist with the Big Brother Scheme? *puzzled...
Are other Stations being run by Rotten Apples while the Good have been dragooned into service by Selebi? The Syndicates must certainly use this to their advantage? *shrugs...
It is almost as if Eskom and the Munis have signed a pact with the criminals to aid them, by abruptly and constantly cutting off the power on so many occasions.
I would personally recommend that regular readers of the Press totally ignore any articles with the words Eskom and Electricity *laughing...
It is all a huge smokescreen to hide the fact that the answer to the blackouts is so very basic.
The cables being laid by Telkom and their contractors, and the follow-up by your local Muni, HAVE to be connected to the power system at some point. This means switching off the electricity. The Authors of this Plan obviously see the Public as so many gullible sheep and quite rightly too....*grins..
The beauty of it is, that the answer is so simple it is overlooked..
Daybreak reveals grey cloud cover... as always this intensifies the screaming in my ears and I'm betting the same applies to our local dogs too...*shrugs...
Later at 5.10am:
the very air seems thick and ominous..*grins... while walking now on the verandah I saw a sudden flash at about 4.50am and, though facing in the opposite direction, I knew that the big overheads on the Freeway had switched off...
10 minutes later a much bigger flash brought a rumble of thunder....*sighs..
Much as I love the rain and overcast skies, my garden is sorely in need of attention..
Why I mentioned seeing the sudden flash in my peripheral vision as the streetlights go out, was to remind you of the memorable morning I climbed the stairs up to the road before 4.00am one morning... as is my wont..*cackles....
And how a brief flash had startled me into retracing a few steps back and finding a light had come on in the strangest of places...*grins..
Clearly activated as I passed through a specific area...
Only on one other occasion did My Master make that error, but by then it was more than enough to confirm the work done by the eThekwini Painters, unbeknownst to my good neighbour...*beams...
Mr. Essay up at No. 20 would also have had 'electrical work' done quietly by his painters, once he and the family left for work during the day...
If you recall my chance conversation with 'King' who told me he was contracted to the Mthiyane Telkom Contractors? *cackles...
That he knew me from when he was doing work up at Mr. Essays for these contractors...*keels over...
I do indeed have the darndest luck...
No. 14's house has many installations that the owner is totally unaware of...were you to send me an Electrical Engineer 'in the know' as they say, I could take you straight to several of these....*laughing...
Without access to the equipment needed to prove this, my words are as always, chaff in the wind...*cackles...
The sun is now trying hard to break through the clouds and at 5.30am one of the big aerial lights on the Convent Power House still burns. Odds are the biggie at the Senior Boys Hostel is still active as well...
Save power - turn your geyser off...Pfffttt..
It certainly looks like we will be doing our bit to save, if Bali continues to merrily destroy our electrical assets...*chokes... I must go - laterz...
Now 1.45pm:
A miracle! The GameWrecker discovered this morning that our electric phone is alive after all...*curtseys to the Controller...
Now if you could just restore our missing DSTV signal, the frizzled Microwave and the ailing portable radio? Pfftt....
I did speak in my previous blog of the scuffling going on in the Playroom after dark on Thursday. A wee bit of DIY by my Master once the electrician had left? *grins.... such a clever boy....
You will no doubt head for the bigger appliances in your next round but once again, the GameWrecker in his infinite wisdom will shrug and say they were old...*falls over laughing...
So no real scores there at all bullyboy...:}
The DSTV tech is due to call on Monday. Will he be one of yours with nifty gadgets to attach to our dish? It is all so really easy is it not? The only difference this time is that I will have a record of his work for my album...*cackles...
Your average Joe/plumber, wouldn't know conductive paint from standard now would he? *shrugs...
Strange it is that I have never seen Dilshaad's Spotty out on the road to this extent before.... it is likely that Sandy at No. 7 is once again in season, but nonetheless this would be the first time that Spotty has persisted in wandering quite so far from home....*looks at Mohamed and wonders.... solidarity? *snorts....
I read a quote yesterday, attributed this time to Gandhi - to the effect that if a people treated their animals badly, it was likely they would also treat other people badly... and so it was....*vomits....
The guy cutting the asbestos sheets next door for hours with no protective gear on at all? Not your problem was it o Chicken King? *shudders...
These are the type of remarks that earned me the so keen attention of the Corrupt. *looks at Allen Spence...
It is clear that the Wicked feel the need to silence those pesky, bigmouthed Good Citizens for the nuisances they surely are, right plonkerboy? *shrieks...
Irritating I am fosho - but BAD? I cannot hold a candle to his mis-placed affiliations to the Corrupt... Who actually created Mistuh Spence's current title? Does he even know? For what particular job of work was he awarded this (*coughs) honour?
Best behaved puppet to the Clearly Crooked.....?
As I drove past Northcliff Avenue in Westville this morning, a blue-eared starling flew right in front of me and landed on the verge...
The closest thing to a bluebird I will ever see *beams...
A good omen if you are of that persuasion....
I do not ask for tangible assets and gold to fall in my lap... when I see something as beautiful as that bird I remember to only ask for continued strength and endurance to face life's curve-balls, and the ability to laugh in the face of evil.....*grins...
Peace...
---oOo---
Saturday 24th November 2007 at 3.36pm.