Friday, November 23, 2007

NAILED TO THE MAST.....
(begun Friday at 8.10am)
Hmmm... I hit the nail on the head when I said things would be getting interesting....*frowns...
I was 'permitted' to log on last night without any problems at all....
after publishing 'Ruffled Feathers' I was even graciously allowed to visit #trivia....
The Last Supper? *falls over laughing....
The GameWrecker watched telly all evening and he logged back on to the internet after I had gone to bed with no problems.
I wandered through to the lounge at 3.45am this morning and as I unlocked the front door, the DSTV decoder lost its signal and jumped off the channel it was on...Haikona!!! I unplugged it to do a reset, but it seemed to get bogged down each time it reached the SCAN phase....*grins...so no telly at all as I write this....
Later the GameWrecker was busy doing the Breakfast thing and switched on the microwave, only to have it make a horrid grinding noise and die forever...*cackles...
Then he went to switch on his new little portable radio for the News (he leaves it plugged in to the mains some of the time), and found that too was a basket case....*laughing...
So I made some calls and established that nobody else had any problems with their power or their TV....Once again victims of selective nuking by a power-drunk eejit.....*smiles...
The nocturnal scuffling about with ladders last night (blogged previously), was clearly my Master setting up his monitoring equipment in the new bunker....aka the Playroom...*grins...
The electrician is back again today (verified by No. 4 who has a fairly clear view of the proceedings).
I think it is safe to say there was a certain amount of unrestrained savagery involved in these costly losses? Uninhibited bullyboy surges and tweaks ja....no doubt applauded and cheered by the Rotten Apples and the Lower Orders?
It is admirable that Bali does not discriminate in any way, but hits the GameWrecker where it hurts the most - in his already depleted wallet....*rubs it's eyes...
How this is supposed to give me pause for thought I haven't yet figured out....*chokes...
There will be NO white flag from me... not now - not ever...*viva!!!!!
Until such time as the Captain of Courage & Dimwittedness can turn his obsessional hate around, I will accept these attacks and even revel in them...
A clearer indication to the Readers here of the 'quality' of Controller involved in this nefarious project, I could not have asked for...*applauds...
Should the Yellow One even attempt to blame these losses on our maid, you may treat his tales with the contempt they deserve....*beams...
For his electrician was here yesterday, before we left on our day trip. Had I forgotten to pull out the PC wall plug before leaving, it is quite probable that the machine would also have been fried...*cackles...
This is revenge in true goonda style with no finesse or style whatsoever....*falls over....
The portrait I continue to paint for you is alas, the True Balliram...*grins..
The guy who simply has no control over the rages he is becoming more frequently prone to.... who, 4 years ago, was smiling genially at the world and patting himself on the back at his own astonishing skillz....
It is doubtful he spends much time laughing these days, except for the odd sojourn out to share a spliff.... *grins...
As his confident grin slips, my own becomes wider...*beams...
It would not make any difference whatsoever should I take to my bed and stay there...*laughing..
His moodswings are now so unpredictable, that the merest irritation would have him surging the jackpoint of his choice in our home... Be it merely that his toast was burnt or a dog woke him....
Many will agree that I deserve to have these damaging surges as punishment for my huge and never silent mouth...*grins.... Undoubtedly FakeJumper the Dense would be the first to concur....
As this little fellow is clearly a follower of the Yellow Standard, and has surely found it clever to hack into tards PCs in the past, his opinions are pretty much invalid...*laughing...
Will mon Capitano admit to cooking our electricals this time?
It must be a hard choice to make.....*laughing...
On the one hand he has his Fanboyz egging him on to cause deliberate damage, and on the other I swear I feel there are the Good who are watching quietly...
Tis to them that I speak here as you all know..
Whether they still believe the careful smear campaign, or have finally realised that my sin is really only one of extreme stupidity, I know not...*smiles...
Though they choose, or are powerless to save us from this onslaught, matters not...
I wish only for the record to be corrected...*grins... That the wrong horse was backed and huge errors of judgement made...
That Allen Spence and Howard Whitehead should be put in the stocks and labelled Monumental Cretins.
I can almost hear them bleating that there was nothing they could do...Government orders have to be obeyed.....*hawks and spits...
In Mistuh Whitehead's case, he wanted his Golden Handshake enough to remain silent....
In the matter of Allen Spence? His laughably pretentious and utterly meaningless title alone, should give you a clue as to what rocks this red-eyed twits boat.... Superintendent of Electricity for Durban? *foams at the mouth with mirth....
They are as guilty of Fraud & Corruption as my own dear Chicken King.
To silently allow an orphanage to be set up as a base-station for Wimax TRIALS is inexcusable, no matter what pressure was bought to bear by our local and so well-connected druglord, Earl Barnabas and his Government 'connections'...
To hand over an entire electricity supply circuit to an unstable and unqualified layperson is fraudulent in the extreme.
To condone the addition of technologies to properties without the owner's knowledge, is fraudulent..
To be fully aware of the real reason behind the power-cuts and not to inform the public - is fraudulent...
To deliberately run off massive amounts of water and claim that it is due to poor maintenance - is fraudulent...
The amount of fraud committed against me personally? Mistuh Whitehead through his silence, and Allen Spence with his hands-on approach and the aid of Mike Oliver of the Muni Electricity Security Section?
I shrug it off as the moronic behaviour of egotistical puppets to the Crooked...
I struggle to shrug off the denials of culpability in the matter of Basil, Sue and Penny...
May what passes for a conscience in your sick minds, wake you often, in the dead of night...
A round of applause for these Brave New Pioneers....Sans ethics or morals of any sort....*snorts and cheers...
Does my so dear Master finally concede that he edits my blogs? that he blocks our google as and when he pleases on a whim? Have I been upgraded to a National Security Risk for real? *rubs it's eyes yet again....
Surely as a confirmed Idiot, my words cannot cause any alarm whatsoever? *grins...
I will go now and attempt to access blogger without any expectations... (well, you can see I made it heh)...
A crew of three young men have just joined the builders and electrician next door, carrying a fine looking and very large power drill...
As I said, money is clearly no object ....
I'm betting the ratepayers will be utltimately footing the bill for this strange building...*cackles...
The wind is blowing from the south and patches of blue still appear through the clouds... a warm and gusty day in the Zone of Frayed Tempers....*beams...
The chopper went over at 11.05am. No surprises there...*grins... Amazing that google is now working.... heheh...
Peace...
---oOo---
Friday 23rd November 2007 at 11.37am.