Sunday, November 25, 2007


THE DELUGE....
(begun Sunday 5.30am)
The rain thundered down for what seemed like hours last night....
My garden was tidied beautifully yesterday and all's right with the world...*beams...
This morning I finally remembered how to cry.
A pastime this Pisces has overused and enjoyed to its fullest extent over the years...
You may well chuckle when I tell you that I had even considered the WaterWorks Closure to be yet another symptom of exposure to EMF levels...*cackles...
It has been a long time since I shed tears, and indicates the extent of my resolve to smile in the face of adversity...
So, what was it that caused the rusted floodgates to open at last? The realisation that Mo our tech and friend is lost to me...*shrugs...
I do realise that a certain amount of self-preservation is involved here...*grins...
On the other hand, you have to know the guy to understand why there will be such a gap in my life from now on...*sighs...
He always listened, rather like Bali, but for different reasons, and totally unlike the GameWrecker....
Though I must have driven him nuts with my inability to grasp even the basic concepts and rules of IT, he never showed it at all....
He treated me with kindness and patience always... and he is now moving on up..
One in a million, and I wish for him everything he ever wanted in life.....
The tears then, were a momentary lapse on my part I assure you, but justified.... *shoulders back, head up....
Unsurprising when, having blogged earlier in the day yesterday with no problems, I was unable to connect to the google server in the early evening.
My Masters punishments are becoming more frequent as the days go by...*chortles....
Surely only applauded by the most cretinous of his admirers?
Am I still found to be so offensive that blocking me from #trivia meets with resounding cheers from everyone ? I would hope that his actions are now considered peurile by at least some of the Players...*grins...
They surely smack of sweaty desperation to this toad....
Yesterday I found an old printout A4 of the Mthiyane Contractors busily working on Bali's streetlight on Monday June 7th 2004. My very first CPF Meeting that was....
Contracted to the Muni back in those days and only later did they move over to Telkom. (see pic)
Is this a BEE company and if not, who is their Company Director? A cosy collaboration indeed..
Telkom are now building concrete bunkers/manholes everywhere you look... I stopped yesterday at the Sherwood Hall where the 3man crew obligingly posed for pictures...*grins...
The Captain of Courage had his blinds down for a change last night....why? Infuriated that I blogged him sitting in his blacked out corner of the lounge with his laptop tuned to our conversations? Was the picture I painted a sleezy vision of perverted obsession? Surely NOT!!!! How sensitive the Pot becomes.... *falls over laughing....
In reality, the Captain of Courage needs no excuse to block me on the internet, but operates on some crazed, self-justified whim....
That I am still being permitted to publish these blogs certainly doesn't ensure that they are appearing in the Public domain....*shrugs..
We have always run two setups on our PC - His & His...*cackles.... via the Area 2 Connection (which was 4 until the infamous Norton upgrade)my Master chooses what may be shown and what hits the Trash Bin....*smiles...
He will, for the moment at least, allow me to continue to think I am blogging so as to see what fraud and corruption I currently mouth off about.... Once his new bunker is completed it is doubtful whether I will be seen again...*cackles....
Without me there is a strong likelihood that dear Bali will sink into obscurity.... Just another self-important Cracker whose credentials fairly reek of corruption and fraud.
One who will be best remembered (if at all) for momentarily compromising the gigantic Big Brother Data-theft Project...
What will he do without his Trollish Band's constant praise and admiration?
No worries - as he will never lose his Glorious status here in the Zone and will continue to impress and awe his Wimax Trialist scholars with feats such as blowing up the opposition's electrical assets etc.... *grins....
He will continue to cut off the power supply and arrange for water run-offs and treat any perceived threat to his personal credibility to the justice he feels it deserves.... *smiling...
Whether or not I have managed to persuade even one of his online peers that he is certainly not the upright, law-abiding citizen he implies, remains to be seen...*laughing...
Later:
I took myself out to get the Sunday papers and managed to get some lucky snapshots as well...
You could have knocked me down with a feather when I drove up past the Assessment Centre to find yet ANOTHER huge water runoff...*cackles...
The happy contractors were gathered about as the water continued to pour down the incline to the Blind Home....An expensive way to disguise a deliberate runoff - paying weekend wages to a two-bakkie crew?
Another reason for the huge anticipated water rate hikes.....*winks.... (see pics)
Telkom were also out in full force and their bakkies were everywhere.... (more pics). Yet more wekkers were now feverishly milling about the new bunker up by the Hall....
Of all the great pictures taken on this innocent trip out to the garage shop, the best have to be ......
What is this? A beautiful zoomed-in picture of a downstairs window of the orphanage right at the North end? Do you think Sister Stephen would be able to identify what it is exactly? *falls over...
I went in to my garage to get a picture of Spotty making himself at home on my Master's front lawn and instead, got this - a picture of the very window my Controller sits at to hear my ragged croak...*laughing...
The only difference is, that this time it is shut and the blind is down... Hang on - no wait! A corner of the blind has been carefully turned back to reveal these two bright electronic eyes tucked into his dark corner....(see closeup pic) *keels over....
I tried to help Missus C when I arrived back home... she said the electric gates were playing up and that my Master had gone off for a round on the greens...*hawks...
His two precious little dogs had done a runner and could be seen happily cavorting about under the Freeway bridge...
Miraculously, they were rounded up unscathed - but here I owe you a correction....
Missus C tells me that the puppies were obtained, not from her sister up in Garbutt Road as I could've sworn I had been told, but from the SPCA...
She said that they had paid in advance for the two to be fixed when the time came.
They merely have to arrange for it to be done....*beams...
The second correction I owe you must be the matter of the new owner of Royce Love's house directly behind Carol on Jan Smuts Highway. As previously blogged if you recall, the lady travels to the East and then sells her purchases here...
From a flyer found in our postbox ages ago, I obtained her cell number and sent her a text inviting her to attend the Sherwood CPF Meeting.
She had replied that she couldn't make it, but to remind her the next time.... *smiles... I have not heard a word from her since in spite of sending her CPF reminders every fortnight.
Royce also told me that it was they that had bought his property. I find now however, from Sue the Book, that it is in actual fact a gentleman called Sean that owns the house at the moment...while the Nels live elsewhere and not in Sherwood....*bewildered....
a comedy of errors or a sudden change of plan? *fascinated....
BTW, having been unable to access google last night, it appears the GameWrecker had no such problems when he tried at a later stage...
And again this morning - he logged on and browsed with no problems. I however, came here to do this blog and once again google wouldn't load lol.....
It was finally unblocked when the Controller realised that the GameWrecker was still at home and had not yet left.... *laughing....
Silly but most effective hey Bali? (and this wouldnt be classed as fraud because.....? *beams...)
Peace julle....
---oOO---
Sunday 25th November 2007 at 11.49am.