Monday, November 26, 2007



COOKED TO A TURN.....
(begun Sunday at 8.30pm)
I was duly grateful for small mercies when permitted to connect to the international server earlier this evening...*curtseys...
As a result I am encouraged...
Grasping at straws I may be, as I sink beneath the waves, but I was always a strong swimmer if nothing much else...*grins...
It is a lovely, overcast and still, night out... I stood at the top and marvelled at how innocent looks the Convent base-station....
How dearly the madmen running this project would of liked to wade through the remaining trees with a Power-saw...*cackles...
One among them was clearly brighter than the rest. For by sparing the trees, it is impossible to see all of the aerials and lights both big and small inside and out of the buildings...
The sodium based beauty in the foyer is clearly visible from my verge and the long row of windows on the floor above, house the young orphans and presumably their Carers. Take a second to stop if you are passing by and remotely curious.
You wont be able to see the Senior Boys Hostel block hidden behind the row of gumtrees.
That is a treat only available to one standing in the bedrooms or on my front lawn. It is really quite stunning when all the upstairs lights and aerials are on, as it pushes the signal over the Freeway into Mayville....*beams...
Admire the clever finish put on the strangely barred windows of the orphanage itself...they twinkle distractingly in the dark....*chuckles..
The Recreation Centre directly below the orphanage block is also well hidden among the trees, though from my garage window can clearly be seen...
I must remark that the burning problem with my hands has improved at least slightly during the day. What has changed?
The inside garage light that is always switched on and left overnight has been turned off for a while...days or weeks, I wouldnt know..*blinks...
Whatever it is that Bali houses in there is pretty potent... His patio technology?
Could it be Kitt ii the Beemer that is strong enough to cause my hands to burn and die? I still get pins and needles when I touch the mouse, the phone and the hairdryer, but will try and pay more attention from now on...*smiles...
If one of the three to four year old orphans felt similar symptoms, how would they possibly convey this to an adult?
If the pressure in their ears and the dull ache in their back teeth distressed them, who could they tell? *pukes...
Penny is an adult and yet was visibly upset when she told me that, astonishingly, she had the same weird symptoms as me.... Hopefully by sharing our problems she is somewhat calmer about the whole thing...
Her erratic aggression remains....*frowns...
Totally uncharacteristic according to her employer, and I'm betting began to surface in 2005...*looks at the red-eyed and shifty Allen Spence...
Those halcyon days when it was "lets try this" and "crank that up a notch"? Fekking irresponsible cowboys....*shudders...
"Oops - look at that guy we nailed out in his garden!" "Are we Power KINGS or what?!"
Did Mistuh Spence find Basils hospitalisation so amusing he allowed that particular test to be repeated exactly one month later?
An action replay in slow motion if you will ? *barfs...
Does Bali think that by lending Basil his builders wheelbarrow today, the score is settled and his guilt now a thing of the past? *cackles... In your dreams o Yellow One....
I am extremely curious as to why our DSTV signal has been blocked since Thursday night...
There is I suppose a first time for anything, and this is generally the way Telkom gain access to customers homes.... to relay their cables and attach monitoring devices....
They will shut down your landline and wait until you report it and then arrive to save the day...*falls over and looks at Debbie2 pointedly...
The blocking of our signal and now, on reporting it, we have been told that a tech will have to come and look at our dish, just smells sort of familiar...*laughs...
I have blogged previously of the close relationship between Mnet and Telkom... So no problem to put the right man in for this job....
Is he to attach a miniscule monitoring device to our dish? Now that My Masters audio monitoring appears to be letting him down on occasion? *grins..
To resort to sitting by the open lounge window some 10 feet from our house, with his laptop, strikes me as though Bali would prefer something a little less obvious? *keels over laughing...
And so we are to expect a DSTV Dish tech tomorrow... I shan't be holding my breath thats for sure...
A very similar situation it is with the laptop my kid sent out for his sister, using the UPS courier service a few weeks ago...
He foolishly and unknown to me, gave my name as the recipient.... Whoa!!!
He was told by the couriers that it would be delivered to me on the 19th November and yet here it is, the 25th and it is still in the hands of the Gauteng Customs people...*shrugs...
An expensive mistake and one the kid can ill-afford... had he addressed it to his sister or even his dad there is a chance it may have arrived unscathed...Now? winks...
More games played, using the 2 little dogs today... The gates 'broke' again in the morning but were strangely closed neatly by mid-afternoon...*gags...
My Master truly scrapes the very bottom of the barrel in his ongoing efforts to upset the neighbours...*laughs...
The injured innocence act has become utterly nauseating and I am in real danger of losing my position as the Village Idiot to the Chicken King...*grins...
Did Father Denker sell out Nazareth House as well? To further line his coffers? Such a prime position on the hill next to Entabeni Hospital and I hadn't really noticed it before...
You lot have to be a bit careful with your fancy technologies around hospital? So why not Nazareth House jaja....
If it is thought that I merely threw Earl Barnabas into the mix to add a bit of melodrama to an otherwise boring blog - do think again...*beams...
It is a fact that the same people that monitor my phone, share the information with Barnabas for his amusement. It is a fact that he owns properties all over the Zone... He IS closely tied in to this whole deal with Jackie Selebi and the Big Brother Data-Theft Project....
On the strength of this, you have to wonder how good the Project is going to be for the people of this country...
Set up by criminals and their Druglord buddies.... Pfftt...
I nailed it with my two first attempts at 'poetry' - The Ballad of Cacklin Toad, and - A Teklom Tecchie, and I simply can't understand why more of you dont see it....*laughing... Ah well...I'm off to bed...Laterz...
Next Morning at 3.30am:
Talk about a christmas postcard! The morning star hung huge and bright above the orphanage and somehow set off the sodium foyer light beautifully... radical dewds...
A clear sky it is for the first time in yonks and there is even a fat golden moon hanging in the Northwest...*sighs at the beauty of it all....
The wind is up already, but doesnt mute the buzzing of the Wireless signal in any way...Crickets se voet! *cackles...
It is inexcusable that while yammering on about the Big Brother Project I forgot to tell you about Daniel.
I've met his mum a few times, and she tends to bring to mind Monty Python's 'Always look on the bright side of life'..*laughs...
Right now I figure it must be nigh on impossible for her to be cheerful. Her kid desperately needs a bone-marrow transplant and though his younger brother is a perfect match they have exhausted their medical aid funds already....
I figure many of you to be a hard-hearted and judgemental lot, but I'm betting that you can afford to dig deep and help this family out...
From the photo in the Independent on Saturday November 24th Page 3, Daniel looks to be knock, knock, knocking on Heavens Door quite shortly...
He needs to fly down to Capetown with his mum to begin the treatment..
They dont appear to have set up a Fund or anything but don't let that stop you...
Contact the Newspaper at www.tios.co.za and get his details and send them a cheque why don't you?
You live in Outer Mongolia? Mate, if you are reading this blog you can surely spare the time to track down Daniel Millar and do a good deed, as opposed to supporting the use of an orphanage as a base-station FFS!!
I do not appeal to the Chicken King here (gettit? *falls over..) He would rather give up his left nut, than assist anyone other than Numero Uno...and probably couldn't find it anyways....*shrugs....
It sort of puts my problems into perspective fosho...
Talk about life's curve-balls...Bev certainly never saw this coming....*frowns...
I had to remind myself several times yesterday, of how fortunate I am to be involved in this marvellous, though covert Project. As I watched the rich brown muddy water pour out of the bath taps as a result of the latest excuse for a runoff...
I stopped and chatted briefly to the GroundsKeeper on the way home yesterday. He had a front row loge view of the proceedings and unprompted, said that it certainly looked deliberate...
He couldn't understand why they don't lay new pipes the entire length of the lower crescent instead of repeatedly replacing small sections...*grins...
Doing that would solve the problem permanently and the PTB can't afford to shut down such an easy method of running off thousands of litres of water deliberately...*spits...
Does that make any sense at all? *shrugs...
The GameWrecker tells me the weather bureau are forcasting huge storms for tonight... If this is the case our CPF Chair will have to find a temporary Temporary Secretary to take the Minutes...*laughing...
Once was enough, and my now so distorted hearing will have me playing the 'sudden illness' card if it looks even remotely stormy tonight...*grins...
One of the little bats that live in our garage roof is silhouetted against the eastern horizon as it hunts for insects just before dawn... a myriad different bird calls sound as day breaks....
There is not a hint at all of the scorcher to come...
Peace from the valley in the Zone of the Greedy...
---oOo---
Monday 26th November 2007 at 1.38pm.

PS: Still Monday added at 3.43pm.

Eat CROW!!!! The heady thrill of paranoia and assumption! *falls over laughing....
The laptop so mysteriously missing, arrived this afternoon just 5 minutes before two charming DSTV agents arrived to fix the dish.

Customs had slapped a whopping R1300 on to the cost just to allow it into the country but hey... it's here and she will be delighted.

The dish? That was really funny as I hovered with my camera like a broody hen. When Emile finally showed me the part that had caused the signal to vanish, it was clearly the rain and Not King Kieps doing after all...*grins...

Should I apologise for even thinking there may have been dirty work at the crossroads? *hugs Bali instead.... You have truly trained me well dear boy.....*beams....

---oOo---