Sunday, October 28, 2007

IGNORELAND.......
(Begun Saturday 27th October)
Funny how people simply can't get their heads round being audio monitored...*grins....
I stopped by two Councillors homes this morning... The first said he knew about it and clearly doesn't have a clue,and the second?
Being as how I got to visit the Councillor's wife instead of the Man himself, I figure he is in with a chance....*beams...
With obvious exceptions, women are way sharper than men...*goes purple...
Let me give you an example ....
You have this brilliant idea, whether to do with politics or business, but it's got to be kept quiet for the moment...
You know your landline is tapped,so you send a text on your cell to arrange a private meeting at your home regarding this great idea.... - First Mistake-....
Both calls and texts made on cellphones are now easily monitored.... maybe you missed the tiny piece on about Page 3 of a Natal Mercury about a month ago? *falls over laughing....
Carefully tucked away and probably not even read by most people, it stated that the law now makes this monitoring legal...
Oblivious to this, your invited guest arrives at the time stated in your text (which has been intercepted and noted) monitoring devices in and around your home will be computer activated and every word of your so private conversation will be heard and recorded....*smiles...
Interesting information gleaned, will be fed into a huge database, and stored for possible future use against you...
The lady shrugged and laughed it off, and said They didn't have any white wireless boxes....until I walked through to the back garden and found not one, but two, directly facing their property...*cackles...
With due thanks to Mike Oliver and to my own Captain Courageous, I have seen what these boxes can do...*grins... The Pervert's box attached to the telephone pole facing the front of our house, certainly monitored every sound, be it speech, a fart, or a cough..... *shrieks.....
The two that were eventually removed from the streetlight poles outside Bali's and our house, appeared to contain a type of cctv camera as well as all the wiring....
It is possible to see a tiny light within these boxes when they are activated. It is all in exactly where you stand.
The audio Pervert box had a green glow that increased dramatically when it was windy...*laughing... Of course you all know what happened to that box in the end....
I would suggest that all the Wimax Trialists who attend the 'classes'/Meetings held (may I guess?), so very often on the same evening as our CPF gatherings, keep a close eye on their white wireless boxes when they get back home....
For the PTB will want to hear your true thoughts on my allegations, even after they have attempted to remind you that I am merely a mischief-making old fool....*cackles...
In the hope that you will go home after your 'class' and discuss it in the 'privacy' haha of your lounge (*chokes..) your very own monitoring system may well be activated....
Have you been told that you as a trialist are exempt from this invasive innovation? Aziz? Shakoor? Mohamed?...*astonished....
If you thought that by standing out on your verge and speaking quietly you would be safe from the eavesdroppers, think again...when the silver bands around the streetpoles dissecting the fat cable, are computer activated, once again, every word you utter will be heard....*smiles...
You have sold your souls to the devil guys, and there simply is no turning back....*shakes with laughter.....
I'm betting Damage Control on this matter will be MOST persuasive and I will as always be the source of much merriment at your next 'meeting'....*beams...
It may well be said that I am the only one to merit all these extras....whatever....
Its like, well, I'm totally cool with that dudes and dudettes....*chortles...
As long as you HEAR ME!!!
We are all wired for sound, and whether or not you think the banalities uttered in your home would be unworthy of attention, you will have to bear it mind forever...
I have told you repeatedly of the shamed and fired Koobair and of his current occupation.
I have told you of how deeply Earl Barnabas is involved with his Government contacts and Selebi in this Project.
I have told you of the rotten Apples up at the Station. (a term used by our own der Kommissar)...*smiles brightly....
You would have to come sit by me on the eejits bench if you thought you were safe from this gigantic information gathering scheme....*keels over laughing...
This week an article touting iBurst to Sydenham residents has me anticipating the arrival of my trophy for ground-breaking endurance...
For of course, we use iBurst, and have been the guinea-pigs unknowingly testing this wireless system from the getgo...*cackles...If they don't get you with Telkom's Wimax then...
Suckers who go this route, will end up dutifully paying whatever service provider they choose (in our case tradepage) and yet their actual service is more likely to come from a Controller in the street, than the company you are paying....*hawks..
Am I a tad too near the knuckle yet mon ami? Judging from the struggles Mo endures in sorting out the Norton upgrade, the GameWrecker's account has been debited with, but not yet received? I would guess thats a yes? You would rather I didn't blog? *falls over laughing....
Did I not always say you controlled this PC via Nortons? And so indeed it was....*grins...
Mo thought it would be something easily rectified and now, a full day later, is still trying to sort it out...
No doubt with a great deal of help from Bali in the background...
Was is lu the Christian who went to such pains to define the difference between a hacker and a cracker?
That a cracker enters your PC and causes damage, and a hacker enters, just to sit quietly and have a laugh?
I swear I got the impression that lu the Christian was implying that hackers were okay? *projectile vomits over all hackers AND crackers.....
Small wonder at my enchantment with this ongoing Game...*beams... where else would I have got to meet such strange people?
A pleasant lady who seemd so heavily involved with her church and yet, who proved again that lipservice just doesn't cut it....*smiles...
Her son Richard had an IT business out at Umhlanga/Mount Edgecombe as I recall? May I guess that he is puffing merrily along on this particular gravy train as well? *cackles... ah yes - Christians indeed....*kerching!
The Chicken KIng scuttles for cover as his grand Entertainment Area walls rise swiftly...
In the spirit of the reportage he has given me over the years, I look forward with keen anticipation to using my own personal audio monitoring system at his functions and reporting back on witty, erudite and with any luck, drunken conversations, that I am priviliged to hear....*beams...
His two little white pups are not enjoying the building operations...
As the top gates must be open to allow the wekkers access to the building materials, these two wretches have been tied up outside the kitchen under our wall....(good thinking there heheh!)
They have all their needs met but no freedom, as their leads are very short, and they have voiced their unhappiness loudly at intervals during the day....
A cunning plan o Master....*yawns.....
When Sue the book (in conversation with Missus C some two weeks ago) offered to have all 3 of your dogs shut in her garden to run freely, while the builders had the gates open - why did the non-prevaricating Missus C. decline and say she didn't know if the building was even going ahead? *falls over laughing....
Why can you not accept this kind offer? Clearly the puppies ARE being used as mere pawns in this Game. Hopefully there are those who will get a clearer picture of this amiable genius from the way he treats his animals....*smiles...
He will of course, have been way ahead of me in preaching to his online flock...*grins...
The toad will have something to say about the dogs? Indeed yes, though I am hardly an activist - I leave that to the crazies....*falls over....
Hopefully these two little pups are going to persuade at least Some of the Good that visit these pages, to do a rethink on the lies and misinformation that have been My Controller's stock-in-trade from the outset....*applauds...
The Chicken King is unrelenting regarding the Nortons upgrade. Mo spent a great deal of time attempting to fix the problem but has dumped it for the moment.. At least its established that either the mail containing the activating code has been deliberately blocked or it is a software problem and not something to do with an error on the GameWreckers part....no surprises there then.....
Nothing illegal involved here either then Monsieur Balliram? *cracks up....
I have just been told that the square of white substance deliberately placed on the grass over by the Senior Boys Hostel is styrofoam.... carefully poured off the back of a bakkie then? How utterly eco-friendly can you get? A marker for the choppers fosho....*beams....
Its now 6.20pm and the lights have just dipped.....
Later at 9.15pm:
The chopper has been circling Sydenham for what seems like hours... busy busy busy.....
We've had several more dips to our system since..
Sunday
Interesting to hear that, prior to the building materials currently adorning the Captain of Courageousness' verge, he had taken to meeting his chommies at all hours of the night, out there, for a smoke and a giggle?
Nothing like a bit of ganja to ease the tensions of the day right? How many spliffs has he had when he chooses to slam the Power off? *shrugs...
Yet another feather in Allen Spence's cap on hearing that little snippet?
May I add, that although I am strongly FOR the legalisation of dagga, I am as strongly against giving illegal control of our power system to a possible dopehead....*coughs....
I lost track of the times that Mo at No. 2's house alarm went off during the day yesterday.... I do believe that even Bali's own alarm was set off at some point? Something to do with my Controller's gates being open for the wekkers or just the guys having fun with the system? *grins...
How many of you now shrug and think to yourselves you wouldn't want to be in my tatty shoes? *laughs...
Which reminds me - I have made it into the November issue of Noseweek! On page 19 you will find a fairly good likeness which hopefully you will treasure.....*falls over laughing...
At 5.20am this morning, I went up and took a picture of the aerial lights all still blazing out from the Howard College tower block. At 5.21am they went out.
As it had been light since at least 4.30am I fail to see any real commitment on the part of the PTB to practise what they preach on the saving of power.
We will undoubtedly have another power cut soon, to compensate for the huge amount of power sucked up in running these beauties....(see pics)
Thats basically all there is to it..
the power cuts are done to facilitate the continuing link-up of area after area, onto the Big Brother Wireless grid, and to recoup the horrendous losses caused by all the extra aerial/lights...
simple...*beams...
I also updated my pictures of the amazing walls going up in Bali's front garden. And what could that be in his back courtyard? A brand new gas cooker? Stunning it is....*grins...
Though I have grumbled and hissed at having to struggle on as the temp. Secretary for our local CPF, I had been pleased at my progress. I'm sure it had been noted that the PR work I do for SAP Sydenham, in spreading the word to the locals to unite with the SAPS against crime, has been a further irritant to the Rotten Apples....*shrugs...
Another reason for My Master to constantly cause problems on the PC? Fosho....*cackles...
Later:
When I heard the pups crying after 7.00am this morning, I sent texts to four different numbers belonging to the Courageous Couple, offering to have the dogs each time the builders are working at their property. I have reached the Ballirams at these numbers on several occasions in the past.
Some two - two and a half hours later, still no reply...*belches...
I see now that only Bali is lurking at home and Missus C has gone off with the children.... So which of her standard replies will she choose?
I didn't see the SMS until the evening?
I didn't get the SMS as all our numbers have changed? (If so, why?)
I got the SMS, but Prince Charming refused to send the pups over.
Take your pick guys - Missus C. does not prevaricate, right? *keels over....
Much relief when the GameWrecker checked his mail mid-morning and found a reply at last from Symantec. Approximately 1 and a half months after he had purchased the online upgrade...*grins and winks at Bali....
It's a 10mb upgrade and I would have expected the installation to whiz along at a fair pace. Alas, no, it appears to have found a stumbling block once again....*sighs...
I feel a grotesque mixture of gratitude that our Controller has allowed the upgrade code through, mixed with my usual scepticism as to whether the operation will run smoothly...*cackles..
Its taken at least 20 minutes so far and still struggles...
Installation cancelled....unsurprisingly..... *grins....
Peace julle....
---oOo---
Sunday 28th October 2007 at 1.44pm.