Thursday, October 25, 2007

HARDBALL......
(begun Wednesday at 10.00am)
"Our citizens don't understand how to save electricity and water. A high increase in rates will help to teach them".
More or less the gist of what was said recently by an either brazenly rotten Government official or one that is a total cretin...*frowns...
I watched just after 8.00am this morning as water once again ran freely down the hill opposite into the valley below...and ran and ran.... for once, even the GameWrecker had no trouble seeing it...
Report it? Report it to whom? Have YOU tried to raise a specific Muni Department since Herr Doktor Suttcliffe introduced his 'one number rings all' system?
Have you any idea what title that specific Department is listed under in the telephone directory these days? *keels over laughing..
On a really good day, you would get someone on 1023 that understood your query. By this time though, it is likely that you have gained your Masters attention and loud clicks can be heard on the phone line....*cackles..
If Bali or his cronies are bored and irritable he may well just drop the line or even misdirect the call...
So no - why report something that is so clearly being deliberately engineered?
What I would really like to do, is to bring out the few old-school water Dept. guys who aren't riding the Big Brother gravy train, and don't have a clue about the water run-offs...
Those that if lucky, have been sidelined to distraction with huge jobs such as the new Mall over at Essex Terrace....*winks at Bali...
What would Neil say if he knew? *cackles... a man who has spent a good deal of his working life Mending water leaks for the Muni ? You don't think he would understand? So he was left out of the loop? Even he must be puzzled by now at the sheer scale of the 'breaks' he sees daily in his travels?
Poor maintenance? Fosho...but even halfway decent pipes will give way when surged enough....*grins...
And if the area is quiet enough, the cap will simply be taken off the nearest hydrant and voila - mission accomplished...
the Corrupt will have to become more creative as time goes by...
Higher rates for water and lights are hopefully going to make more residents sit up and pay attention.
I have no idea what the connection is between the vast water losses and the Big Brother Wireless/Power Project...
They are however, so closely linked that, head down, I will run with this ball continuously.. the sewage lines have now been added to the mix to further muddy the water so to speak...*chortles..
The large patch of white that appeared on the lower corner of the Senior Boys Hostel boundary wall last Saturday, has settled in to stay.
Some sort of short marker post is driven into the ground alongside it.
Is it a direction finder for the choppers who fly over to link up new work to the Grid? Already it is obvious that more than just der Kommissars chopper carries the computerised equipment on board.
I imagine that ultimately, the entire Airwing fleet will be co-opted onto the Big Brother Project...*waves to Jackie Selebi....
IT techs will be in training to use their computers while flying over designated areas.....*beams at skydog..
depending on the girth of the carrot, a perfect job for you?
I shrugged off the peurile BS claim made by rat_fish on the forums.... oops! that would be lion_fish who is jumping ship....*laughs...
Just this past Thursday as I headed down through Mayville mid-morning, all the streetlights were on from Tollgate down to the Cato Crest intersection..
Every streetlight you see burning during daylight hours, has sweet-fanny-adams to do with preventing cable theft and EVERYTHING to do with the Big Brother Project...*keels over cackling..
If I were now to type a paragraph including the words President, bomb, AK47 etc. repetitively, would I once again be able to check the PC logs after a few days and find Gary Alexander of Sahara computers in Johannesburg, monitoring my machine?
Or have they lost that tender by now to an even more corrupt company? *shrugs...
Personally I feel that I am now owned forever by Collin Balliram..*beams.
That I have been bought and paid for and am now merely his bizarre plaything to treat as he wishes...
What would you do in similar circumstances? Call the cops? Bwaahaahaaa! Run for it? I figure I am making the very best of the situation and have no intention of trying to leg it...*cackles..
If, only as a slight irritation, I can get Bali the Pure to reveal more of his true nature and agenda as time goes by, my efforts will not have been in vain...*smiles..
The bricks for his Entertainment Area are being delivered as I write..
As the Darling of the Crooked, he has certainly earned the massive rewards he is so clearly reaping...*applauds..
Later:
The power went off again at around 11.30am. But how can this be?
There was My Master standing on his driveway innocently chatting to the delivery man! *cackles..
No sign of a chopper aloft in our area either! *flummoxed....
A genuine power-cut? Not the result of an enraged over-inflated ego? More BS from the toad?
hmm ....
He had ordered the materials for delivery today, and how much better it would appear all round, if he could say the power cut affected him as well?...*shrieks...
I have played a version of this very game for nearly 62 years compared to your 38...*winks.... so pull the other one dear boy...
Do you all really believe that the powercuts are to save electricity? *laughs.
this is our 5th outtage in 2 weeks. What about the extra surge of power needed when all our geysers are kicked back into life?
As I said to Basil on the phone 10 minutes ago, we down here are in for a bumpy ride...*grins at the interference on the line that suddenly kicked in halfway through the call...
A while later I had a small bonus... nice pictures of Bali's blocks and bricks being unloaded, but I went up the top to see what else was happening..
And there they were - 3 wekker droogs in a huddle standing directly under the control overhead light in the middle of the Freeway bridge. Clearly waiting for further instructions...(see exllnt picture).
Try not to mock and deride me when I bleat on about the huge amount of power this small valley groans under..
I have blogged previously that OUR streetlight circuit is somehow wired to the freeway bridge overhead lights... the ones that are always on 24/7 (except of course, with our power down, they too are out for the moment...*grins..)
So you think I am merely being melodramatic when I say that Basil at No. 4 got caught while working out in his garden on 2 occasions during 2005?
That whatever force field he worked in on 15th November and again on the 15th December, caused such extreme pressure in his head he had to be hospitalised?
Nothing at all to do with your 'trials' right Al? *nudge nudge....
Nothing at all to do with the goonda boy miscalculating the intensity/strength of the power you were generating?..*beams..
Putting together all the corrupt and illegal wheeling and dealing that you are so heavily involved in, I would still have to say that nuking Basil, Sue and Penny was your finest achievement! *curtseys deeply to Allen Spence (Shifty Superintendent of Electricity for Durban & Self-Denial Artiste Supreme)....
You had no idea? It's not your fault? The Government MADE you do it?...*keels over laughing...
As soon as you read it here, you knew that it was true..
There is still time for you to go flog that pile of Telkom shares that you no doubt own, and write out some form of compensation to these three suckers you cooked.
Angry? Who me? You Have to be kidding... a waste of energy up against a solid block of the Corrupt who see such mishaps as 'just another day at the office'....*shakes it's head....
All in all then, a day of achievement for my Controller...*grins..
He has his building blocks and bricks and sand and what he no doubt considers irrefutable proof that HE doesn't flick the switch to cause our power cuts...*chokes...
The best part is that you will swallow it hook, line and sinker! *crying with laughter...
Do I hear multitudes of sheep bleating in the distance? Fosho I do...
The dog I heard this morning down by Dilshaad's at No. 2? Listlessly barking at what? A GateKeeper deliberately provoking it? It certainly didn't sound like her Spotty the JR's frantic yapping, but who knows, perhaps along with his altered hearing, his voice may have dropped...*cackles..
You must have noticed by now that I am certainly not averse to munching on large slices of humble-pie when the need arises....A taste I confess, I have had to acquire quite rapidly....*sniffs..
In this particular instance however, I will have to decline and pass the plate... Bali certainly CAN and DOES cut the entire lower Crescent's power, and I aver that the chopper has that ability as well....
Impossible?
Have there been no technological advances made that you are unaware of? Yes? Maybe? *chuckles...
I'm betting that there are things to do with this Big Brother Project that would make even your average geek sweat with excitement....*grins..
Put on your camo gear and balaclava, and leopard crawl down my 52 stairs after dark...knock on my door and pray I don't take your eye out before you identify yourself. Only then may you share all these beautiful sights that I am fortunate to see...
If you were to make an official visit it would take my Master one swift call to the GateKeeper at the Convent and at least 85% of the power would be doused quicker than you could say "I smell rot"...*chortles...
So - no BS - I call it how I see it, and I see it as the steaming pile of illegal corruption that it truly is...*beams... Necessary to keep the Masses in line?
You decide...
Much Later:
Its now 5.30pm and still Wednesday... the power has been off since 11.30am this morning...*smiles..
If I could prove that the majority of cuts we endure in this section are due to nothing more than sheer spite on the part of a megalomaniac, I would happily wear a T-shirt verifying this...
"90% of your powercuts are caused by irritation - ME" *cackles...
But that would be arrogance on my part would it not? So why the lengthy outtage this time?
Is someone sniffing around that has caused everything to be shut down in this neck of the woods? Even St. Theresa's and No. 32 Michan Road sit dark for the moment...*puzzled...
The chopper did indeed fly over the freeway bridge control lights at 2.50pm, but was uncharacteristically going so fast in an easterly direction, I fail to see how they could be involved in this particular outtage.
Did someone finally take a correct reading of the EMF levels here? And freak out? *laughs wildly...
It surely only needs for say, Cyril, to import his own reliable tri-field meter reader for this whole setup to fall apart...
See, when I went up at 5.00pm to open the gates, I got chatting to No. 7's very pleasant eldest son. I figure he is in his first year of High School which makes him what? 13? 14?
Whether you choose to believe what he told me is totally immaterial..*shrugs.
I believe him and that's what has put such a big grin on my face, power outtage or not..*beams...
He tells me, without being prompted in ANY way, that his ears bother him in the evenings?
that he has developed a high-pitched whine that changes its tone often.... BINGO! I suspect my dear Watson, that we have found yet another to join our elite club?
He is another like Sue the Book that sleeps in the Front of the house in full Direct Line of Sight to everything.
So in spite of the fact that 5 days out of 7, he spends a good part of each day at school, out of the Zone, I figure you have nailed him too...
I told him as I told Penny, that it is nothing life threatening, but rather a fascinating side effect of the radio waves that fill this valley...
Heaven forbid a child, or anyone for that matter, has to develop a tumor before these cowboys are reined in....
I too, tell myself that it is an experience, and accept it as such..*grins..
As our 'club' grows so does your reputation Bali dear.....tread softly ...*wags it's wrinkled finger..... (as if he could indeed heheh)
Missus Courageous seeks to assure me that they too suffer with the powercuts? It is most unusual for her blinds to still be open at 6.30pm, as the side facing us would get the very least amount of natural light in the early evening...*cackles..
Candles placed artfully in both kitchen and diningroom would appear to confirm that they don't have a generator... I however, remain sceptical as always..*grins.
No my dears, I have both seen and felt the Power that the Captain of Courage has been given, to use freely in his personal vendetta....
so my disbelief at this charade of innocence is justifiable...*smiles
Do not be misled, I still sing the same old song... that I bear the Heroic Pair no ill will, and merely attempt to level the Playing field in my own tardish fashion.
Later:
Nearly 7.00pm and I see Wragge, Mary, Michan and the entire Fairyland of lights and aerials at the north end of the playing field are now activated. Even a huge orange Port-a-light gleams between the trees from the outbuildings at St. Theresa's....
Alas, the children at the orphanage have not been so lucky and their building sits dark against the night sky.
I've established that the houses higher up Harris Crescent on a different circuit to ours, were not affected by this cut. Any tales of massive outtages in and around Durban tend to roll right off my humped back...*grins...
My apologies that this particular blog has turned into more of a novelette than a diary entry, but needs must when the devil drives...*cackles...
Thursday morning at 3.45am:
The power was finally restored last night at 8.40pm some 9 hours after being cut...*grins..
Whatever the reason behind the marathon outtage it is doubtful you or I will ever be told the truth of the matter..
I as always, would have to guess that it involved a desperate attempt by Bali, to convey the impression that he is NOT in control of the power system at all...*falls over laughing..
It's way too late to backpedal now, mon Capitano...*winks...
The issue is not open for discussion. I have maintained from the outset, that you most certainly ARE in control of this section of the Crescent at least, and probably further afield... absolutely nothing you can say or do will ever persuade me to believe otherwise...*beams..
Whether a genuine cock-up or deliberate spite played its part in this outtage matters not...you RULE!!!! *frothing...
Later Still: Thursday at 1.30pm
I arrived back from the shops to be told by Penny that the power went off again at 10.10am and is still off now...*laughing...
I think this pretty much puts the whole thing into perspective does it not? That the power is restored long enough for My Master to have his creature comforts overnight, and turned back off again once he has left his nest the next day, to go about his nefarious business? *chortles...
I've little doubt that impeccable sources will state that there is a damaged cable involved....se voet!!!! *keels over laughing....
It's now been six power cuts in two weeks, as of today... I call it Payback time...*does the tango...
I've just enjoyed reading today's issue of the Weekly Gazette...
Certainly some very good work done by many of the local cops...*applauds..
It was on Page 10 that I found the article entitled "Municipality Hands Out Grant-in-Aid to organisations"..
As I was saying? Along with this aid will the Muni offer to rewire these organisations and to install new special lighting as well?
What do you think?
Pretty much a given ja....
Everyone loves a freebie and its nice to think that any organisation signing up for this sudden largesse will be doing their patriotic duty as well..*chokes..
The lack of any real communication between ordinary citizens of this country is making the Big Brother initiative a doddle to achieve..
It's time to talk to each other.... before it's way too late...
The Chicken King is clearly tired of my constant scribbles and would be rid of me..
Whether my blogging days are almost over or not - I still would like to enquire further about the affect this so wondrous mix of Wimax and Power is having on the local canine population...
and then I would like to ask why on earth the orphans at St. Theresa's would not also be affected?
But I cannot be rushed as you know...*grins...
A chilly wind blew through the Zone today and My Controller's wekkers beavered on stoically through the sporadic drizzle... his Entertainment Area will undoubtedly be a Masterpiece....
To end: It is now bedtime.... the lights were kindly restored at 7.30pm .....I suspect basically because Bali's pupil had arrived for his regular lesson on Eavesdropping Surreptitiously heheh...
Peace...
---oOo---
Thursday 25th October 2007 at 9.35pm