Monday, October 29, 2007

BROWN-EYED GIRL....
(begun Monday at 3.45am)
Somehow I can't believe that the SMS I finally received last night at 8.50pm, was created by Missus Courageous....*snorts...
She will have received mine around 8.00am, when I first sent my offer to have the pups in the yard while the gates were open...and yet it took an entire day for her to reply... A not unusual occurrence I have to say...*grins...
My text will have been discussed and dissected and discussed again...*laughs..
Missus Courageous has been a canny Player of the Game since its inception...
Unlike the Captain of Courage, she has seldom appeared to lose the Plot...
She knows the value of the occasional kindness and a smile...*shrugs..
Way back when I first saw how the Nobster adores her, I realised that she is not without compassion...*smiles....
She is certainly as ambitious as the Chicken King, but has gone about achieving her aims in a more (chokes) civilized manner...
The gist of the text I sent yesterday morning?
"Rather than tying them up, I can have 2 little ones in my garden while the builders are working" and a smiley....
The eventual reply: "Not necessary. . . They must learn not to run out! . . . the builders will be here for a while . . ." and no smiley.
To which late reply I said something like:
"I will also be here.. tis a shame to hear them crying... my offer stands.."
And so the real purpose of acquiring these two scraps now begins in earnest...*grins...
To keep the Captain company when he is lonely was Missus C's unfortunate original remark if you recall.....
A hilarious piece of BS as has since been proved, but one that undoubtedly amused them no end at the time....*shrugs...
How on earth would tying the dogs up teach them not to run out of the gates when they were open? Whose brilliant advice did they take? *cackles....
In the spirit of good neighbourliness, I would suggest that they reconsider either Sue the Book's or my offer... they are good little dogs and don't really deserve to be tied up to pee and dump within a meter of where they are forced to sit for hours at a time? This smacks so of my bullying Master, I simply can't hold Missus C responsible....
My trusty camera will of course, record the days and times of this latest, but not unexpected turn of events...*beams...
Hopefully, Missus C will be able to penetrate the zol-befuddled cloud in her man's head, and persuade him that he certainly isn't doing his image any favours...*grins...
And no, a spliff or two now and then, does not a dopehead make, but hey - its got to be factored in to the Plot where it belongs has it not? *falls over laughing...
While smoking dope will undoubtedly elevate my Master's coolness amongst many of his fawning fanboyz, it may well have others break out in a gentle sweat...? Notably the Superintendent of Irrational Choices, Allen Spence?
Does Mistuh Spence now merely shrug and say its out of his hands? Its not his problem? *nauseated....
I am told that Mr Howard Whitehead (onetime Head of the Muni's Electricity Dept.) has retired at long last, having finished his run as decorative puppet to the Corrupt..
I simply can't see what other road Mr. Whitehead could of chosen..
When presented with the Big Brother Scheme, I've little doubt it would have been couched in 'must have' terms.... After all, the UK are working along pretty much the same lines are they not? *grins...
Sky News ran a report last week on a stabbing, and gave a view of the street and houses where it took place.
In the long gloomy road, the only streetlight burning was directly outside the victim's home so..... *shrugs... Wirelessed to the max undoubtedly....
There is bound to be the odd bit of corruption with their spy system as well...but compared to this country, they will pale by comparison...*laughs at its own joke....
Corruption is an artform here already, as you know, and once the Big Brother Project is installed countrywide, the sky will be the limit for the Crooked...*falls over...
I do feel entitled to make light of it, as I am a survivor of pretty much everything that could be thrown at me...
You wish to disprove that? Bring it.... *grins...
Later:
The wekkers arrived at Bali's after 7.00am, though the pups didn't appear to have been tied up....*smiles...
A different matter over the weekend as they were tied for long hours next to the wall..(see pics and times.) once again dropping my Masters reputation yet another notch, in my estimation....*applauds....
I'm sure Missus C herself would have been instrumental in taking care of the damage control necessary re the rather nasty Domestics reported here previously?
That in both instances Sue the Book over-dramatised the situation? NOT! Indeed I'm certain there are many more such occasions when the Chicken King vents his rage and frustration on his undeserving and supportive wife....*grim...
It is doubtful that you will ever hear of this, though he will have to be a tad more careful in public from now on..you just never know who may be watching...*collapses laughing...
The power went out this morning at 7.40am. I took a call a while later from No. 4, who sounded fairly annoyed....*cackles..
What am I to do? I will just keep on repeating what I know to be true... that in our circuits case it is mostly Bali being childish...*grins..
For the rest? The droogs can't connect all the cabling while the power is on now can they? *doubles over...
So the power is turned off until the gangs have finished..
This particular wireless system is most definitely linked to the power supply and now to the water system...*grins...
Running out of electricity indeed pfft...*winks at Sweet Violet aka Dawn Govender....
Bali chose to restore the power at 8.10am, a mere 30 minutes later...*cackles wildly...
To those of you who enjoy surreptitiously listening to my rasping croak over the telephone? Do you not hear that the more I speak of the real reason behind the power cuts, the more confident I become?
I have taken it upon myself to educate a microcosm of the people here in the Zone and do it I shall....*beams...
The technicalities be damned...*cackles...
My photo albums certainly support my claims and that is quite sufficient for moi...*laughing....
So - at these 'classes' attended so regularly by the Wimax Trialists - is Shakoor for instance, expected to say, activate the audio monitoring in our ex-CPF chair's home, a mere 2 doors down? Or does he just do the link-up for Bali and then My Master and the Rotten Apples take care of the rest?
I am obviously a poor judge of character, but somehow I cannot see Shakoor being comfortable eavesdropping on anyone...*shakes it's head...
In fact, apart from Freddie the Bookkeeper and - oops, never mind, I can't see the few Trialists that I am aware of, doing anything more dodgy than having ongoing laughs at my expense...*smiles happily...
*wonders about Mr. Rajkumar next to Mo....and shrugs... He might like to give me his Correct cell number in the near future? For the CPF reminder texts is all of course....*beams..
Did Missus Courageous try and persuade the Chicken King to allow the puppies to come over to me? Saying that it was not doing his 'image' much good at all? *grins...
Did he threaten to dump her and the kids if she didn't do as he said? Would this be such a dreadful thing? *sigh... silly question that ja...
The majority of spoiled brattish bullies are charming when things go their way (I should know) but crossed, they become fairly beastly...*winks at Bali...
I'm guessing Missus C hopes every day that Mistuh Nice will be the persona de jour, and is often sadly disappointed...
Whether he can change for the better as I have been fortunate to do, is anyone's guess....*grins... Of my extremely limited choices, I chose to swim rather than sink and am grateful to Bali for this...*grins...
He on the other hand, sees no reason to change, and is clearly enamoured of his own prowess...*sigh... He is so enraptured by the power he wields, that he is making errors of judgement.. Bad calls that will add to the already weighty can his little Missus carries round dutifully one step behind him...*shrugs...
I am intrigued to know how a child of Dimple's age would tell her parents if her ears were noisy or she had pressure in them? *curious...
Once the girls are installed in a bedroom on the new 2nd floor (as per conversation with Missus C), they too will be able to see that pretty twinkling Microwave Tower and of course the Cellmast at Mayville, and to feel unobstructed, the beautiful aerial/lights warmth from St. Theresa's base-station and the myriad of trialists aerials/lights beyond the playing field....
It will be a definite Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is moment for Missus C and I am momentarily sad for her....though chances are, they will be fine...*smiles...
A sunny, warm and breezy day here in the valley of miracles.... The Zone is awash with money and secrecy..... Peace...
---oOo---
Monday 29th October 2007 at 2.58pm.