Tuesday, October 30, 2007

MINE EYES HAVE SEEN......


The Captain of Heroic Courage is supremely miffed. Perhaps yesterday's blog hit a nerve? *grins...

I do wonder happily which of my claims cause him to squeal 'Liar!' the loudest this time...

I am usually 'allowed' into efnets #trivia channel for a while between 6 and 7am in the mornings.
But my Master is flexing his muscle (singular) and disallows me to connect to the server today. *falls over laughing...

Our relationship is darned near perfect...I speak to him out loud constantly as I shuffle about my home, and he in turn replies via the control of our PC and our Power supply....*beams..

By now, he is fully aware that when he blocks my access to #trivia and gmail it merely gives me added encouragement - or is he too, like Allen Spence, practising the Masterly Art of Self-Denial?

I of course, have no way of knowing whether he will deny causing me problems this morning, or whether he will bask in the applause from his peers... I lean towards the latter....*grins...

I rose just after 3.00am today, to do my civic duty, by attending to the laundry and cooking out of peak times...*smiles.
My Master greeted me at 3.35am with a loud chirrup from his remote which had my teeth falling out immediately....
At 3.40am the chopper went by swiftly over Sydenham way....

Enough about Mr. Grumpy for the moment....*cackles....

The huge storm that struck in the middle of last night's CPF Meeting, took me by surprise...
Much like the dogs I so clearly have an affinity with, I cringed and ducked in anticipation of each terrifyingly noisy crack of thunder...*cackles...

Having such sensitive hearing was definitely a mixed blessing and on this occasion will result in a happily briefer version of the CPF Minutes for a change....*grins at der Kommissar....

The usual suspects, bar a couple, were absent from our Meeting and hopefully were busy finding my previous blog a great source of entertainment...*curtseys...

I finally managed to ask our ex-CPF Chair to describe the lump on our unwanted visitor's head back in December 2004... He didn't hesitate and put his hand directly on the exact place my pictures show....*chokes...Even to the extent of getting the side of the head correct! Showing him the actual pictures caused him to dither momentarily - but I have now proven beyond a shadow of doubt, that little Johnny Knothead is very much an employee of Telkom Overport....*beams at Toby van Heerden...

Our Chair informed us there is a possibility that Hamilton Ngidi himself will be attending the Sydenham SAPS Braai at the end of November... Does this not confirm that our Station is indeed Flavour of the Decade?? *applauds....

Whether or not he graces the party with his presence, it is unlikely I will be in a condition to notice....*grins..

After the first memorable braai, where everyone mixed freely, it sort of went downhill....*snorts...

At all the subsequent gatherings the police scuttled outside to congregate round the braai area and avoid the residents like the plague. Do I take any credit for this or not? Hmm...? *and falls over....

Yes, it is fairly obvious that I am more than a little partial to a man in uniform and that after a few doubles, I do not hesitate to say so..... but may I remind you that at 62 (or as near as dammit) I am Very slow and HARMLESS!!! *cracks up.....

As a toad drawn to excesses in every way, I am happy to indulge myself once a year, to the point of oblivion....*belches loudly...

Our Treasurer raised her hand just before the Meeting closed.. She said that the amount of unannounced powercuts we have had and are having, are unacceptable.... We have lost of 40 hours of power since Thursday 11th October....*shrugs and looks at the megalomaniac next door....

An amusing discussion followed, with our Vice-Chair having bought into the 'damaged cable' story totally ...*laughs...
Telkom was blamed, until the Microwave Boffin (in what I have to believe is utter naivety) said that any damage to cables was probably caused by Neotel....*collapses....
His loyalty to the Beast is both mind-boggling yet touching...*grins...

The $500000000million dollar question still hangs there....
Does he condone the use of Children's Homes/Orphanages as base-stations for the Wimax/Power project, whether or not he personally considers this system to be risk-free?

Would HIS Church sanction this behaviour? Is he even aware of the Power connection to his Wimax System? What planet is he living on?....*scowls.....
Given unlimited funding to develop the Telkom Microwave Tower must surely have been one of the happiest points in his entire career....

While totally immersed in his field of expertise, how much has he missed regarding the finer details of this Noble project?

It is unthinkable to imagine that Missus MicroWave Boffin would not recoil in horror were she to know the real purpose behind her husbands brilliant work....

That the total removal of any last vestige of privacy is about to arrive at a pole near you....*cackles..

That the ability to bring you to your knees, using your power supply, has been designed to be just the tap of a computer key away.....
That the highest bidder will be privy to your most private conversations in the sanctity of your own home...

When the PTB laugh off my allegations and even admit to using these methods against me (as a joke of course) - look behind their greedy shining eyes and see for yourselves that I speak true...*smiles...

Fosho my mouth it was, that attracted the attentions of the Wikked...*grins...
But I have been merely a practise run for this wondrous data-gathering and control of the masses project... Beware.
Make a list of all the clues I have given you and cruise your neighbourhood looking for:

Streetlights left to burn, water run-offs, inordinate amounts of accessories on your streetlight poles, fresh cuts across your road, white wireless boxes, Wimax trialists (shh) organisations that are suddenly being visibly upgraded with massive new lighting and metal fencing, Telkom and their contractors, Muni Electricity Dept and now Muni Water Dept wekkers, black and white sewage line markers and multi-coloured water line markers, dropped PC connections that coincide with your cellphone signal dropping and the fancy new cowlings on the streetlights that have the pale yellow light sensitive knobs on the top.

Why do you think that telecom companies have suddenly been allowed such freedom? *cackles....

To distract you from what is taking place right under your noses...
You too will be wired for sound and you probably won't feel a thing...*shrieks...

When mon Capitano smarts and seethes at the truths I reveal on his Darker Side, and then retaliates so clearly, using our PC and the sites I choose to visit + the power system, was this a part of the Projects outlines and rules?

Or would the British Boys in Blue and their counterparts in the USA shake their heads and say no? That the Big Brother scheme was designed for its Controllers to remain anonymous at all times..

Do they now laugh with my Master or at my Master? Are they privately grossed out by the levels he sinks to in an effort to impress his peers?

That personally, they find this Ambassador for the Brave New World a mere childish, petulant goonda who lacks even the most basic self-control?

If this is so in even one instance, I must in turn find it utterly repellant that this Golden Tool of the Corrupt has been allowed to continue on his wayward and wilful, overbearing path....*chokes...

Each time he (or his cronies at his behest) slams off our circuits power, he is obviously taking away the electricity supply feeding totally innocent residents homes as well...

If you are silently disgusted at the use of St. Theresa's and its vulnerable tenants as a base-station and even nauseated by Bali's clear abuse of power - then go look in the mirror why don't you?

For the face that you see there, should be the final straw that sends you reeling to embrace the toilet bowl....*cackles....
Judge not lest ye be judged indeed...

The clouds coming up with the wind from the south are a blinding silvery grey.... Fleeting patches of sunlight transform the valley into a million shades of green... the temperature continues to rise...

I wish you such beauty as is here in the Zone...
Peace....

---0O0---

This blog was originally typed at 11.22am this morning but in mid draft the connection to iBurst was dropped at the same time as my cell phone signal disappeared. I was given Cannot connect to Server thereafter. Abuse of Power? You decide...

Tuesday 30th October 2007 at 4.49pm.