Tuesday, October 16, 2007

THE BASTARDS STOLE THE POWER....
The water was back on later in the morning yesterday, though clearly the PTB decided that the run-off hadn't been sufficient...
I went up before 4.00am this morning to hear the swift rush of water once again pouring down the Crescent...*shrugs...
The power had gone off at 10.00pm last night and our section was still out at 3.30am when I rose this morning....(though Fairyland over at Wragge and Michan still glowed...)
St. Theresa's was making up for lost time with their lights back on and the radio wave sound was belting out into the thick, still air. Whether pseudo or the real thing matters not, it certainly wasn't Jiminy & his Clan singing....*cackles...
The one section of new metal fencing in the gap at the Playing field, glowed dull red steadily down towards Mo and the Freeway. With no other lights on nearby it is a wonderful stand-alone marvel of technology...*beams...
I lit a couple of candles and just before 4.00am, fetched in the cadac to make coffee.. As I lit the gas there was a loud chirrup from the Master of My Universe's remote and the power was restored!....*falls to it's knees in awe......
Whatever else is happening round the country - the Zone is filled with miracles...! *cackles...
Way too much money has been poured into this area to allow faulty pipes to slow down the Big Brother invasion...*grins..
The fact that our sections power was still off this morning, reeks of a small but telling demonstration of Absolute Control by Captain Courageous...*falls over laughing...
Whether he himself threw the switch to restore the power at 4.00am counts for squat. A word to his contact over the hill at Springfield Park is all it would take should he wish to be able to say "I didn't do it" in a convincing manner...*laughs...
Once back on, the lights burned steadily with no dips at all, proving in my book at least, that any fault in our system comes directly from His Lordship...*beams..
Ahhh...the fun the Crooked will have with this so-called Power & Water supply debacle....
Can you imagine the calls made by the Network of Corrupt to each other? A dedicated Request Line will be set up and old scores settled for minimum baksheesh...LMAO!
Oops - no - that exists already, its just that the methods used for revenge have 'improved'....*grins...
Later:
Many blogs ago I may have rambled on about a Faraday Cage?
So heres the thing.....
Because of the deliberate surges we have been and are sent over the years, (even prior to Mistuh Allen Spence handing the lower Crescent power to my Controller), we have been in the habit of unplugging the PC after use....*shrugs...
It is common knowledge that I am a Fumbling Fool and as such, create much merriment among my would be Tormentors....
The day before yesterday, just for a laugh mind you, I found an old TIN deep enough to house the little iBurst modem completely. I took to putting it in the tin as soon as we had logged off the Internet. *keels over laughing....
Has my Master taken this as a personal affront? *cackles wildly... How I would love to think that yesterday's blog caused more than just a shrug to the shoulders of the Corrupt...*sigh..
That my remarks on the Lotto being shut down to create a situation where charitable institutions would Have to accept offers made to them by Telkom's Wimax Project in cohoots with the Munis (and corrupt Govt officials)... *wonders what St. Theresa's finances looked like Prior to 2004....
Does my putting the modem into a tin box somehow affect Bali's control over the PC? that would certainly explain why the GameWrecker's usual session online at 5.30am this morning was beset by the constant appearance of the unasked for iBurst Help Page? Something completely different? *chortles...
By the time I came to sit down in front of the PC at 6.00am google refused to load and I too was sent to the iBurst Help Page... disconnecting and restarting made no difference at all so I packed it in and unplugged it and put the modem back in the tin....!
Not 10 minutes later, the GameWrecker has a bright idea and trundles back to the PC and plugs it back in (leaving the unplugged modem in the tin).
The PC loaded to Desktop and then a loud chirrup came from Bali's remote and *boom!!!* our power was cut totally....*laughing helplessly....
How will I know if this iBurst crud is in retaliation to the tinned modem? Why - I will leave it out of the tin for a couple of days and see what happens... If the nonsense on the PC continues, I will simply have to can the modem once again....*beams....
I guess the main reason for this blog has been to prove that my dear Controller, Bali, is unfit to drive a car let alone be given the control of so much electrical power...
Such immature and irresponsible rages and the inability to control them, is undoubtedly what led to the dangerously high emmission levels back in 2005...
In spite of this, the onus lies firmly with the red-eyed Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, Allen Spence.
He willingly allowed himself to be persuaded into an alliance with people he knew squat about. People like Earl Barnabas, the Rotten Apples and their Golden Tool, the Precious Collin Prakash Balliram....*smiles...
If the Captain of Courage truly imagines he can bring this mouthy old toad to its knees by using power and water, may I suggest he thinks again?
These methods have been tried before and failed miserably so....?
It will I'm sure be said, that the truly paranoid tend to evaluate even power cuts and water shut-offs as personal attacks?.. *falls over laughing....
Say what you will folks, as I have chosen to no longer whip myself bloody with self-accusations...*curtseys to Bali....
So by 7.30am today, a crew of wekkers were industriously digging up the road outside the Samuel's house at No. 18 (Sabeeras) and the water was still flowing down the road..
May I guess again that it will only be switched OFF once my Master and his family have left their abode for the day? Fosho....*laughs...
After clearly hearing me mention it to the GameWrecker earlier this morning, did Bali call his contacts and mention that the road now appears to be subsiding just below Bernie's? *grins... Highly likely ja...
The GameWrecker expressed disbelief at my saying an mlungu was actually busy working in the trench cut across the road at Bernie's on May 18th at 12.02pm....
Until I showed him my stunning close-up that is...*nods...
This is after all, the Test Zone and no expense will be spared. If even the Crooked boffins are reduced to getting down and dirty with a spade, so be it....*grins...
Who will be in charge of Your power supply? Who will control Your circuit? Will you too be handed over happily to the Corrupt in your neighbourhood? Will he take umbrage as he audio monitors your home, at something you or a family member say? Will your entire electrical section then be treated to a personal vindictive vendetta? Will you shrug like the GameWrecker and never figure out that the source of the problem is probably living right next door? *keels over cackling....
Interesting times, people....*beams...
So we've established that our Internet connection is fine... no problem there...*cackles... Its only when clicking on google that the retaliatory fun begins and we are presented with iBursts Help Page.
Putting the modem in a TIN when not in use surely shouldn't cause a problem then? *puzzled...
Or does it fuzzy up a link in the Chicken King's Network chain? Causing his always simmering anger to boil over yet again?
Theres no point in contacting our 'server' tradepage as instructions will already have been given to them in good time by Bullyboy Bali....*snorts...
Are any of you beginning to see the light yet? *cackles... that the One you have so admired for years online is not quite the person he and his Missus have claimed he is?....*grins...
that there are many facets of his personality you are unaware of...? *sighs....
As he has presented you with a steady stream of my shortcomings for so long, it is only fair that the Playing Field be levelled somewhat...*laughs..
I do not claim that the Brave Pair lied about my faults...they are many...
In turn, I do not prevaricate in any way regarding my so twitchy Master... I owe him that much at least...*smiles...
On an impulse, I took the camera up with me just before 8.00am to see the GameWrecker off....
A good call as it happened.... another mlungu - this time controlling the traffic flow up the Crescent with a red flag as the wekkers digging caused chaos....
The resulting picture I snapped before he handed the flag to a co-wekker and smartly vanished behind a bend in the road, is truly hilarious....
Too late he realised what I was doing and he went into auto-coy in a flash...*chokes with laughter...Yo mama loves you kiddo!
(see pictures of Standard flag bearing wekker and picture of mlungu doing the Duck & Shuffle)..
The water was still running down the road but had slowed to a steady, small stream by then. Luckily the Brave Pair were still able to offer their early morning visitor a cup of coffee (see pic of car).
The lame attempt in myadsl to discredit my claim that overheads are left burning in large amounts in and around the city, was really quite sweet...*grins...
Yesterday I could clearly see a whole length of the Western Freeway lights on the bridge on in broad daylight... so no BS but fact o lame one....
Undoubtedly the poster is both a Wimax Trialist and Bali Fanboy...*snorts...
That my Master has so clearly lost the Plot has given me much needed encouragement...*beams...
Later still:
Sho Nuff, shortly after the so Happily Connected Couple left their property, the water stopped running down the road at last...
A goliath Crane sat incongruously on the top of one of the gumtrees as I wrote... disturbed by the Parks tractor which 10 minutes before carried an mlungu passenger riding sidesaddle with the usual driver? Weirdness..*cackles...
The digger had arrived and was hauling out chunks of the road outside No. 18. Any mlungus in the gang, are now keeping a very low profile *chortles....
Even Later:
The little white Golf arrived at 11.45am to deliver a small but vital piece of equipment to his worker next door at Bali's... he was gone again in minutes....
At about 12.15 I went up the top to find a huge municipal lorry parked up by No. 18 (see pics) and a fancy white bakkie parked next door on No. 10's verge with the driver talking on his phone...
I beamed at him and did sign language to say "wait, I go fetch my camera"...and then I went as fast as my largeness would go... Back up in 5 max to find he had vanished!...*laughing...
I achieved a fair amount in spite of the Wikked's best efforts today...*grins..
I cooked, struggled with the CPF minutes and this blog, cleaned out the vacuum and had a nap yadda yadda.... I managed to dodge a couple of hours worth of hand-sewing which I will do next time Bali chooses to throw the switch...*chuckles...
All in all a good day here on the edge of the valley in the Zone of Wondrous Things...*beams....
Peace...
---oOo---
Tuesday 16th October 2007 at 6.58pm
PS Both water and power were finally restored mid-afternoon..... *applauds the Captain of Courage.....