Monday, October 15, 2007

THE HUMP-BACKED WAIL.....
What was that machine Bali had running in his front garden ages ago? An oscillograph? I must look it up ja....
All I could see were three or four rows of waves running from side to side something like I imagine a heart monitor screen?
Ah yes, it was to monitor the chlorine content of his pool? *falls over .... NOT!!
Now I have to ask where is that machine now? Still tucked in to the patio next door? Freddie's place? Sabeera's? As long as it is running I shouldn't be anxious? Rofl!!!!
Once again the connection between the amazing Wimax/Power combo Project and the deliberate water run-offs rears its ugly head...
The new 'security' fencing (parts of which are seriously glow-in-the-dark), was activated for the first time on Saturday night and then again last night. Did the oscillograph needle go nutz? Did the reading go off the board after only 2 nights? Panic in the Camp?
I was up the top tying the refuse bags a couple of hours ago, and suddenly saw ochre-coloured water start to fountain out of a side cap on the hydrant outside Sabeera's house up at No. 18. The water tanker had been by not 5 minutes earlier...
I'm working backwards again here *grins... First of all, I noticed a run-off coming down the road this morning at 7.00am... whether from the same hydrant, I couldn't say.... The caps were all on at that point.
The run-off had pretty much dried out by 8.00am but we still had very little water pressure.
Sure, I know the entire country's infrustructure is going down the tubes rapidly.... But this is just way too much coincidence...
Besides, I have pictures of the road digging operations done outside Bernie's house not so long ago.... why another break so soon? *frowns...
Was the water contaminated by sewage or toxins? Whilst I AM familiar with the term 'trials', I wonder whether the Samuels at no. 18 are fully briefed on any risks involved? It rather reminds me of those Medical Trials over in the UK that went so horribly wrong...
And yes, I have noted the marvellous new metal 'fencing' has been staggered strangely all the way up to the orphanage itself... I'd wager that a good many of those pieces of 'fencing' glow a dull reddish orange in the dark as well...just like the one section facing us down here? *sigh...
Our system is still unstable and small dips are perfectly visible....Has the Plot been temporarily lost? Is the fencing to compensate for the bell tower aerial on St. Theresa's church building?
I've not seen it activated for quite some time though the 2 tiny lights on the eaves are still there?
Did you do a Poll of Parishioners who agreed it was tacky to use the Church itself so blatantly? *chortles...
Of course you didn't!
Undoubtedly you put the matter to old Father Denker himself, who possibly even thought about it for 5 minutes...*laughs...
A pity Sister has gone off for her holidays today. I am fairly keen to ask her exactly How Many children, including orphaned babies and teenagers, still live in the upper story of the orphanage and over at the Senior Boys Hostel...
Why on earth did I think you had evacuated the children to safer areas? *falls over...
I suppose because of the intensity of the Port-a-Lights that were moved from section to section inside for so long. And no, I'm not talking of the sneaky but pretty 'smart' windowpane treatment...*grins...
Were I to stand over in Barnard Road, Mayville at 3.15am in the mornings and the evenings, I guess there would be intense aerial lights glaring out from the top story of the Senior Boys Hostel as well...
How are the kids doing in that block? They've learned to sleep through the disruptions as the GateKeepers move about activating their 'charges'?
They're totally unaffected by any of this? Tsk, I forgot dammit..... they too are probably HIV positive so what difference would it make whether they lost any sleep or became ill as a result of the hazardous position they are in?
As corrupt as I find the so-called 'Trust Committee' and presumably Father Denker, to be, for pretty much selling all these kids down the river to the Beast itself, may I suggest that in future you stick to commandeering Old Age Homes? *cackles..
This is being done already? All charitable organisations have been railroaded into signing up?
2004 was the start of the Tests ja...Hmmm....
When did the Lotto get shut down? *thinking....
That certainly left a huge amount of institutions in the dwang and desperate did it not?
Are representatives from the Beast and Muni's countrywide, galloping in to save these crumbling organisations in return for housing their marvellous technology? *applauds...
Again - if this Big Brother technology was 100% risk free...why the oscillographs, secrecy and water run-offs?? *stares at Allen Spence, Cohort of the Utterly Crooked, and shakes it's head...
You're a boffin not a philanthropist? Hell, I'd never have guessed! *falls over cackling....
and the Wicked Shall Rule the Earth Fosho!....*grins...
Peace...
---oOo---
Monday 15th October 2007 at 12.42pm.