Sunday, September 09, 2007

YOU'RE BREAKING UP.....
(begun Saturday at 4.00am)
To boldly go where no toad has gone before....
I popped in to the Pool Academy on Jan Smuts at some point during my Thursday outing...
The Angry Young Man's rage had cooled considerably and I gibbered at him for a while and then left...
I am admittedly, a poor judge of character, but this guy just doesn't set my alarm bells off at all...*sigh...
Councillor Pepler rang last night, and I was reminded that there was to have been a CPF Patrol specifically to check out the drug situation around the outside of the Academy...*grins...
I remembered Cnllr. Alex Christians (the one I claim was imported specifically from PMB to field any queries on the Wimax Project), so-wide smile and his repeated assertion that his 4 x 4 was excellent at bundu-bashing at our last CPF Meeting.. and how that had me sniffing the air immediately...*cackles and waves to Alex....
He cannot remove the images I have of himself and Carol the Fair deep in conversation at our Meetings, nor of the photo in the Gazette where he stands with the pupils of St. Theresa's School...*laughs...
He will most certainly be on first name terms with Marie-Therese, who is in charge of Admin at the Convent School and Orphanage... and he will know exactly who it was, that signed St. Theresa's up as a base station for the Government's Big Brother Project.....*falls over...
So no, charming smile that he has, I am in no hurry to join him on a carefully scripted CPF Patrol outing....*grins...
I sat for a few minutes earlier, on the top stairs in the dark, and looked at the orange crescent moon... soon it will be Ramadan and our CPF ranks will be further depeleted ...*wishes Yakoob and his family and all other Muslims that visit me here, well over the Fast....
The new spring growth has pretty much obscured a great deal of my view over to the orphanage and its outbuildings... this is not a problem, as I have long had all the pictures I need...*beams...
The speed with which the Muni arrived and took down one of the two indiginous (sp) trees (that so offended Bernie and his Missus) was unsurprising....*cackles...
They pulled in yesterday and cleared the way beautifully for Direct Line of Sight... Odd it is that a third tree of the same species, outside Mr. Haffejee's property, was not mentioned as being a problem... they were after all, all planted at the same time...*shakes it's head...
As beautiful, established old trees come down willy-nilly all over the place to aid this covert project, I would remind you that it's Arbour Week - so plant a tree why don't you? *cackles hysterically...
Sitting at the top I watched as a flash of light angled onto Freddie's south facing wall...the one that has the treated patch if you recall...(see pics)
Whether specifically for my benefit or not, it was interesting to see...*smiles...
Sunday:
Regardless that there are days when I struggle to find ways to put together my scrambled thoughts, there is little possibility that I will ever run out of material to share with you regarding this marvellous ongoing corrupt Project....*grins...
The slightest distraction and I am temporarily undone..*cackles...
When reality manages to sneak by my guard and flood my pointy head with bleak messages, I certainly wonder WTF I am doing here... an incoherent, dancing monkey, railing against an unstoppable force...*grins...
The corrupt in Government that back this Project (our Druglord's so useful contacts?), will be why the Good wisely keep a safe distance from this toad...It matters not...*shakes it's head...
You may call me Patsy, as long as you continue to try and make sense of my demented cries....*smiles... despite the glib and doubtless irrefutable rebuttals made to each of my assertions, you KNOW there is something badly wrong going on here... whether you care enough to pay attention is the thing.....*shrugs...
I can do no more than warn you of what is on it's way... that Power will be used to control the Great Unwashed totally... *keels over laughing at the lunatic sound of its own words...
If you are still convinced that it is my stupidity alone, that has caused me to be the focus of the Corrupt, so be it... that you will never be targeted in any way? *chokes...
Later:
Something has been cleared, now giving me an almost unobstructed view of Glynnis' old house at 32 Michan Road. *grins.. My word - there's a bit of a current running through that establishment now! It still has the light over its back door that is brighter than any street light around, and that stays activated at a lower intensity, during the day...
When switched off, these lights appear so ordinary and innocent...*cackles...NOT!
Later still:
Delicious aromas waft from the kitchen of the Courageous... my hand is uncharacteristically better behaved as I write this... something is dumbed down for a safe family day at home? Fosho...*smiles...
The GameWrecker had to trot over to Mayville PO yesterday to pick up a Registered Mail.
An official letter from mon Capitano's architects, Eugene van der Walt of Arran Road, Morningside.... advising that the plans for the development may be viewed by the public by phoning 031 311 7069 / 70.... 6 Harris Crescent, Portion 4 of erf 863. The Building Plan number is NOT AVAILABLE heheh....
Will this architect be paid directly by Earl Barnabus' contacts in Government? Ah yes, I imagine my repeated assertions that there is a VERY strong connection between this Druglord and the Rulers of the Zone, is hotly and vehemently denied repeatedly....*shrugs....
I've little doubt that the entire bill for the huge renovations will indeed cost our Controller nothing at all....
His usefulness is certainly being well rewarded in spite of his occasional losing of the Plot....*cackles dementedly....
I took a ride past Bernie's unfortunate tree yesterday...the one riddled with white-ants and shedding leaves?
It is now glaringly obvious that termites and leaves were very much a secondary problem...*shrieks...
The astonishing speed with which the 'Parks' Dept. complied with Bernie's request to fell the tree was confirmation enough...but now, clearly visible since the removal of all the branches, is the telephone pole behind the tree bearing not one, but two of the ubiquitous Wireless boxes...*falls over laughing...
Whether they will cut down the remains of the now denuded trunk is immaterial... Direct Line of Sight to the Telkom Microwave Tower and to St. Theresa's has been satisfactorily achieved.... *winks at Bernie and applauds....
While I was out yesterday, I climbed up to the top of the Pavilion in Westville.... A tremendous veiw to be had and I got some terrific pictures for my album.
On studying these later, it appears that Howard College has indeed been utilised to the absolute maxiumum for this Joint Corrupt Venture....*grins...
I would urge those able, to visit this Mall and to take similar pictures... History in the making.... The treatment to so many of the buildings comprising this university, is astounding...
Yes, there is a fine array of standard looking aerials and dishes tucked into the 'room' near the top of the tower block, but these are of little importance...*smiles..
It is the paintwork and what looks like windows that have been fitted with a similar finish to those of St. Theresa's that are so interesting...
The long, low block of North West facing buildings on the Effingham Heights side...*cackles...
And again I ask..... what could it be that is expected to yield such rich rewards? That is sucking up unimaginable amounts of money, electricity and water? Manpower deployed from every Muni department to dig, dig and dig some more...?
While cities and suburbs fall into decay and crime is burgeoning ... the PTB are hell-bent on this covert Project..
Personal information is what they seek yes, but in my naivety I fail to see how the huge outlay can ever be justified or recovered...*puzzled...
Red Herrings are constantly tossed into the mix to distract those among you who may be bold and curious enough to make your own enquiries.... *snorts...
Did I mention that there are now 4 pairs of shoes slung over the power lines at the entrance to the little park off Harris Crescent? It smacks of overkill and boredom, but is still good for a laugh... *nods to the Rotten Apples...
A random thought.... are my Controllers renovations a gift in lieu of a physical award/trophy? I'm betting that is a resounding yes...*chokes...
A tax-free upgrade of sizeable proportions indeed and yet, still no compensation even Considered for the 3 victims of the Corrupt's early ham-handedness....*shrugs...
Peace to you from a warm and busy Sunday here in the Zone...
---oOo---
Sunday 9th September 2007 at 3.34pm.