Thursday, August 09, 2007


TRIP THE LIGHT FANTASTIC....
(begun 4.55am Thursday)
A clear, starry sky and a bright crescent moon... Bernie had already assumed the position at 5.00am....*beams..
Both of Bali's front outdoor lights are off and the 'smart' windows at the orphanage twinkle merrily....
A signal enhancer? A picture taken 5 minutes ago, of Freddie's newly completed wall, now shows nothing out of the ordinary. Neat. His traffic-light arrangement of monitoring devices (in the upstairs bedroom/study?) is activated - so I guess the patch treated with some sort of phosphorescent paint is merely to enhance the wireless signal and not to add to my personal monitoring...*grins...
Later:
Who is Pieter Bezuidenhout and is he really involved in agriculture these days? From CEO at telkomabuse to farming?
My involvement with the Dodgy was pre-ordained ... to have attracted the attention of such Wickedness was unavoidable...*cackles...
I deliberately provoked and prodded when I could have walked away? *falls over cackling....
Now you KNOW that is not true!
Always the entertainment for the Lawless here in the Zone, I figure I have done well enough in showing the Real PuppetMasters, how their Minions run amok and draw attention to themselves...*grins... How bright a spotlight on these antics will be tolerated is anybody's guess...
I have to assume that Prakash Collin Balliram is soothed and patted daily, with promises of my eventual come-uppance and total annihilation....*guffaws...
Since blogging that my PC is clearly riddled with his Rot, he has stepped up his petty attentions considerably... does he not realise that for every corrupt program and every disconnect, I stand straighter?
Knowing that I have hit a home run? *chortles...
He merely confirms that he no longer finds me such a ready source of amusement...*shrugs...
All in my mind? Why would you be here wading through this blog if you really thought that it was 'all in my mind'? No, you would find loonies@nuthouse.com more to your taste...*grins...
I find it interesting to note that Bali sat fairly quietly for months, until I suggested that he had pretty much single-handedly compromised the Top Secret (*gasp) Muni/Telkom Wimax Data-Theft Project....*falls over...
Loss of face is his problem..... a dangerous attitude for one in charge of our power supplies, but an interesting situation nonetheless...
His irrational rages both domestic and towards this skanky old toad, are all I have, to show you that Clever Is, is not necessarily as Clever Does....*smiles...
I popped out for a bit this morning... a nice picture of some massive changes being made in Kings Avenue, Westville *winks...
After I'd been to the Nursery, I took a drive round Sandringham Place and into Candella Road...
Who should I stumble upon unloading a gang of wekkers, but once again - the Mthinyane Construction Wekkers contracted to Telkom....*falls over laughing....
I went round the block and got back in time to take a series of great pictures for my album...*beams
So - if you live in Candella Road or Sandringham Place, the Beast and your local corrupt Muni are with you, so to speak....
On getting back home it was a simple exercise to establish that the Ethekwini Painters are NOT working for Godfrey at No. 14 in spite of the second billboard perched right by their front gates...*cackles...
Again - the so useful key? I would very much like to be proven wrong on this particular matter....*looks at Bernie...
Much good has come about directly due to the so Courageous Captain's perverted obsession with this old toad... my attitude towards my own endless short-comings is by far the most dramatic change for the better....*grins...
It is brilliant too, that my Hero will have to treat Missus C with the respect she deserves, at least while on his home ground...*smiles.. and then lastly, he may even turn into a caring dog lover? *collapses in a heap....
Yes, o Masterly One, you may well double up your monitoring and reports back to your fawning fans, once your castle has been so magnificiently enlarged.... but, for as long as I am able, I too will be blogging on the Golden Child of the Corrupt, who has turned out to clearly be as dysfunctional as the next Chicken...*laughs....
Whose IP addie is this? 169.254.221. 13 ?
I found my cellphone signal down to one bar early this morning. The GameWrecker was astonished to find His cellphone screen had frozen at about 5.27am. Whether more deliberate bullying antics or an oops moment we will never know...*shrugs...
The Captain of Heroism needs a hobby...*keels over laughing... he clearly has way too much time on his hands...
I am still chuckling at the Batho Pele article i've just read...
The Public are being urged to report any impropriety or prejudice, maladministration, corruption or Abuse of Power...No Really!....*choking...
Is Sutcliffe serious?
There will of certainty be some scape-goats provided, to make it all look kosher... in reality, any sucker looking to be a good citizen, will get the attention they so clearly deserve...a la this toad.... *falls over laughing...
The Allen Spences and Collin Ballirams who present innocent facades to the world and yet, behind the scenes, find great pleasure in abusing their corrupt power....*shrugs...
I had the weirdest dream when I took a nap yesterday - a sudden noise woke me and I sat up and looked out of the bedroom window to see the Ethekwini Painters (with their wheelbarrows), busily digging up my garden. I got up and noticed all sorts of changes had been made in our bedroom. A huge tortoiseshell-finish wardrobe and different curtains and a roll of truly hideous wallpaper stuck carelessly on the wall...
I walked into the passage and bumped straight into a large and genial guy... when I asked WTF was going on and said that we couldn't afford all the work, he told me that Reuben had contracted them at his costs... Reuben? Reuben September? *cries with laughter...
And again last night....almost as my head hit the pillow...
The GameWrecker, my mum and I were walking home after a happy day out. The GameWrecker was carrying a picnic basket and beach umbrella... I was flying. *laughs... I kept flying ahead and then going back to them and it all seemed perfectly normal.
I remember being silly after we got home and went indoors...
I was bouncing up from the floor to the ceiling until I finally hit my head hard and woke up...*grins...
I seldom remember my dreams and figure they usually involve things either seen or read recently.... I just thought they were odd enough to share in this instance...
PS. The teeny red light has reappeared on the monitor screen...*laughs...
Peace......
---oOo---
Thursday 9th August 2007 at 1.48pm