Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A NOTORIOUS SKANK.....
It may well surprise my vast fan base of one, to find that I frequently write blogs and discard them.... that I do have standards and consider many of my efforts to be incomprehensible babble and not worth publishing....*chokes.... (I heard that!)
A small paragraph from a failed attempt written on Monday morning last at 9.45am refers:
"The renovators are banging away over at Freddie's and more wekkers are busy on Godfrey's property at Number 14. This last must be a legitimate job as they are trundling about with a wheelbarrow quite openly."
And this morning, the above appears to be confirmed, as i see yet another company billboard propped up, this time near Godfrey's gates... I can't read it from this distance, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me to find the Ethekwini Painters are now also working for No. 14....*cackles....
The messy shaped patch left on Freddie's upstairs wall and blogged yesterday? The jury is still out on that one.... another 3 random size patches have been taken back down to white..
If these are, in the end, merely painted over to match the original colour, then yes, I would go with special treatment... If however, the Entire house is stripped of paint and a different colour used, then tis just work in progress...*grins...
I am anticipating some really novel red-herrings when Captain Courageous begins renovations on his castle....hopefully his foul-feathered Team have their pointed heads together as I write....*cackles...
My Master still resorts to petty logging me out of myadsl, losing Firefox and kicking me from the #trivia channel...*smiles...Denials are as always, futile.... As he is the only person who has our IP addie, this is not disputable...
We run a full Nortons Anti Virus scan once a week to amuse him, and it always comes up clear...*chokes...
Hysterical when you consider a more diseased PC would be hard to find... *adjusts it's MC Hammer pants and looks at Bali's white socks....Fashionistas R Us?
Yesterday's grey and bitterly cold weather has cleared...
Everything looks clean and sharp and so green its eye-watering...*beams..
The mulberry trees alongside our valley wall have come back into leaf, though they do not look as though this will be a good year for fruit...
Last night I took Sophie up the top after 9.00pm to find the SAPS bakkie parked down by the stopstreet with it's pretty blue lights flashing..
I am always charmed to see them patrolling our area... What I would REALLY appreciate though - is for der Kommissar to track down the guys that Hekhmat C. mentioned at the CPF Meeting and to whip their crooked asses thoroughly...*smiles hopefully....
We were told that our previous liaison officer Captain Calvin Bhopal (previously blogged), has moved to hmm... Berea Station? He was a great raconteur and would enthrall our Members with tales of the SAPS exploits...
a sad loss. With der Kommissar so preoccupied with the Top Secret Project, we seldom get to hear the stories behind the arrests any more...*frowns...
May I guess (no, don't sigh), that the young lads who staked out the Treasurer's house the Sunday before last, and who cut back her vicious cactus plants so carefully to make their access easier, were the same 3 that paid me a surprise visit a few months back?...*grins...
They took themselves back to the Treasurer's house yesterday at 4.45pm. Her family only saw the one in her kitchen and another behind the servant's quarters, but odds are, that there was a third lurking about...
I had my lot marked down as being sent by the GateKeepers across the way...
Possibly der Kommissar could buzz those cottages bordering the Convent Playing field and put a few shots into the roofs to remind them who is in charge here in the Zone? ...*falls over....
In the event of a repeat uninvited visit to MY property, (and with a little luck), I will be happy to remove some teeth or an eye, with my toy gun... I might even hit the jackpot, and get the same youngster that gave the Treasurer's young daughter a bright grin and a thumbs-up before fleeing her kitchen? Wipe the smile from his dial so to speak?....*fingers crossed...
Yet another unnecessary Public holiday tomorrow, which serves to keep this lovely country on it's knees....*shakes it's head..
I see that Telkom have been given telecoms coverage for the 2010 World Cup.... They won the tender? *cackles...
What tender? They unquestionably run this country and always will...
From a gloriously beautiful Zone....peace...
---oOo---
Wednesday 8th August 2007 at 2.11pm.

PS: now 5.48pm Wednesday: I forgot to take a picture of the 4 irregular patches on Freddie's south-facing wall... Unlike the patches done at No. 10 which were very neatly executed. Two little squares on his garage wall and a big square on his bathroom wall. By the time I looked this afternoon, the wall had been completed in the same colour but luckily, as with Bali and No. 10, the patches show clearly on the photo I took....*beams.... weirdness.....