Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I GUESS I LOST ANOTHER ONE...
JUST LIKE THE OTHER ONE.....
I do believe she was misinformed.....Secretary's Secretary indeed.....*chortles.... But then I would say that wouldn't I?
An impressive tour de force and I applaud you, but at the same time, insist on taking at the very least, half the credit for our CPF Secretary's official resignation last night....*beams...
The ante was upped when I wrote in my 'Oil on the Whitecaps' blog dated 24th July......."though she is by no means a total convert....."?
Sure, she told me she had already typed out her resignation letter almost a month before I wrote that blog. So it would have been common knowledge to your lot, gleaned from her PC way back...*grins...
The fact that she didn't mention it to me till last night, clearly shows that she considers me as dodgy as the Corrupt I whitter on about...*laughs...
As always my non-existent communication skillz leave me trailing blood from my self-inflicted bullet wounds..*collapses...
My aim was to get her to consider the possibilities of the WiCombo Data-theft Project and not to make friends and influence people.... Job done... *smiles...
She finds it hard to understand that I am happy to work alongside the Corrupt and, in many cases, actually like them...*cackles and looks at Carol....
Does she know that over the years I tried many avenues for help? All futile, due mainly to my own incoherence and the smear campaign always one jump ahead of me? *smiles...
Pretty much water under the bridge at this point, as she has left the building...*shrugs...
I wonder idly whether there is some sort of betting book opened on such occasions? What and how will I respond to the latest carefully manipulated scenario? *chuckles....
Well, here it is.... I will NOT change my path in any way... I will plod on regardless, in an attempt to enlighten (haha) as many as I can, to the marvels of the WiCombo Data Theft Project set up by Telkom, your local Municipality and in our case, the Law (read Government), with Eskom as back-up in the Prevarication Department...*snorts...
I will continue here as long as I am permitted, to decry the lack of compensation to Basil, Sue and Penny for careless unrestrained tests done in 2005...
and while doing this - hopefully have you falling about with mirth as always....
I have maintained from the getgo that there is No stopping this illegal behemoth as it is a world-wide initiative and certainly not just here in South Africa...
Aside....9.30am and the little white Golf has appeared next door.. the same tech that came last week to make adjustments to the 'pool'?
The pool which today, is a nice deep slimy green and going downhill rapidly...*laughs... It doesn't care for the EMF levels much?...*shrugs...
Back to last night's CPF Meeting and my .10c worth of observations.... Do I accept that we have lost our Chair totally to 'the other side' and give up? Nope, I can't be doing that yet....*grins..
Cyril (sp) is looking drained in the extreme.... it is no problem for me to call his house when I see the big old dog shut out on the road...
I am of course, curious as to how it gets out... possibly a wild dash through the gates when the WiMax is activated each morning? Or, it could be deliberately let out by the Wimax trialist at No. 18? Just for a laugh right? That the Trialist would knowingly add to his father's daily stress is unthinkable...or is it? *shakes its head...
Some welcome new faces last night...*beams..
Amongst which is one, I swear is a genuine dyed-in-the-wool goonda! I'm sure my suggestion that he liaise with der Kommissar before 'dealing' with our valley GateKeeper, was heard clearly by the audio monitors up on the Hill...*cackles...
Is that where Freddie the Accountant goes on our CPF nights? Is he invited to sit in the Ops room on the Hill and join in the laughter as we chatter on at our CPF Meeting?
I see that the Accountant has a whole crew of wekkers in today... the Ethekwini guys, plus an mlungu, plus other officious looking gentlemen.... big stuff happening or just installing a new garden umbrella? *falls over laughing....
Is Freddie going to hold the fort while the Captain's vast renovations are underway...?
Why not Sabeera, who is frankly better situated and has now acquired a magnificent new dish-shaped mesh outdoor aerial? *cackles...
I guess Freddie is the winner as he is affiliated to the Corrupt and Sabeera isn't....*shrugs...
No sign of our SAPS Rep, Captain Chule last night... He felt unwell apparently....*sighs.... and the Games continue...
Lest I forget, a round of applause for der Kommissar.... he flies to Johannesburg to collect an award this week...*beams..
It will be interesting to see whether we are told the reason for the award... I would go with 'Most Hours Aloft'...*falls over laughing...
But, I doubt the Government would agree to that...so I wait in anticipation, and have to agree that whatever it is for, he will have earned it in spades...*smiles... Did I not say Look Out Jacky Selebi ages ago? *claps.....
Peace...
---oOo---
Tuesday 21 August 2007 at 1.21pm.