Monday, August 20, 2007

FASCINATION......
(begun Monday 4.00am)
As someone who had no idea what a French polish was until a couple of years ago, I figure its ok to not recognize a pool cleaning implement...*grins...
Last time I had a professional manicure was before I met the GameWrecker, when a friend's mum used to practise on my nails. (she went on to have a very successful business)..
I only recognized the pool cleaner as such when Freddie so kindly moved the handle into view... anything on those long handles is to do with pools...*cackling... a simple toad indeed... shhh... (at this point, any rolling of the eyes would be justified..)
Act/speak in haste, repent at leisure...fosho... Pins and needles using the PC mouse last night, and I woke with the so-called burning hand at some point as well...
All this stuff could be shrugged off as natural deterioration, but I mention it anyways...*shrugs...
My Controller had a couple of visitors over yesterday afternoon.. At dusk, Sophie insisted there was someone down by Bali's kaia... judging from the scuffling sounds when I went out to check, my Master was showing off the 'vandalised' wireless box....*beams..
My fixed line cable now sags alarmingly against the sharp edge of a precast wall - a good enough reason to call a minion of the Beast?
This takes me way back to when Divan Pillay and Bevan (Telkom Overport), were enjoying their wiretapping games to the extent that I eventually wrote "the" letter to the Director of Telkom...it sat in my Drafts box after sending, for ages...
Did I mention that shortly after that, all the residents on the valley side of Harris Crescent lost their fixed lines for over a week? *cackles...
Persistent enquiries resulted in us being told that the phone box up by Cripple Care had been vandalised and all the wires were hanging out...*falls over laughing.... so - a deja vu moment with this latest effort....*beams...
So far, as I sit here in the thick silence of the lounge, there has been barely a squeak from the PC or the jackpoints... mon Capitan is being careful.... Nice one...*smiles...
Later:
In retrospect, you would be justified in discounting many of my wild guesses and allegations. But you do so at your peril...*falls over cackling....
May I quote a few lines from one of the 'poems' I wrote?
"Now ask yourselves why, if you don't all agree,
Would they bother with someone as stupid as me?"
or even...
"Ask yourselves clearly why someone so dense
Has managed with ease to unknowingly incence....."(sp)
and then tell me that it is just my entertainment value that attracts all this negative attention...*beams and screams....I am NOT WORTHY!!!!
In actual fact, interspersed between my wild guesses and assumptions, there have been some sweaty moments for the Beast....*chortles...
Though I am at a loss to name the technologies used for their WiCombo Data-Theft Project, we know that I have hit the nail pretty much on the noggin....*laughs..
That my silly errors, when discovered, will be corrected here, without tearing my hair and adorning myself in sackcloth and ashes...
Far too much time was wasted in the past on self-flagellation so - moving on...
Bali teeters on the edge of white-hot rage? I logged on last night and watched the harddrive light working frantically, non-stop as I took myself over to myadsl.co.za...
I was that curious that I opened Nortons logs and saw the Firewall was taking endless blows....*cackles... Who is 169.254.221.13? Just a random IP that I pulled out and probably nothing but....
As Prakash Collin Balliram is the sole controller of our PC (fact), I would ask how so many know our core number (if that is the correct term...not our IP addie, our core number)
It appears that once again he has made it public and now can sit back with an innocent air and say he is not responsible for our PC problems? Pshaw!!!
He broke his careful silence finally after 6.00am when I was online....*grins... He simply can't help himself and thumped the PC noisily via his Network connection...
His Trolls busied themselves disconnecting me repeatedly and patting themselves on the back...*snorts...
When I remark out loud (so to speak) of the noises, lagging and lurching, I am not whinging.... I merely state the facts for the rooms logs such as they are...*chuckles...
Ironically, I am at my least comfortable when all runs smoothly and pleasantries are exchanged.. The WTF antenna goes up and stays up...*grins.l..
Not for nothing am I Toad the Battered or Whipped....
Many years at the school of hard knocks online have made it difficult for me to see that it Could be a pleasant experience... I have learned to enjoy myself in spite of the online bullying...*smiles..
I checked this morning and two of Freddie's upstairs window monitor lights burned brightly... not a reflection no - a device inside the window....*beams..
Does the Captain of Courage still deny that installations are being done to properties without the owners knowledge? Come - bring me the device that can pick out hidden cables and wireless enhancers and I can prove my point... *smiles...
A surge of sewage stench rose and disappeared just after 7.00am from Bali's kaia area.... Time for another 'pool backwash' my Lord?..*keels over....
Out of curiosity, I switched my cellphone off overnight and this morning, found I had a full signal and battery still...*beams..
I began sending out the CPF reminder texts and the phone behaved remarkably well until I reached the letter N... when it switched itself off (well no, not exactly...*looks at Bali..)
I plugged it in and finished the rest of the list with no problems.. There is nothing wrong with my cellphone that tying the Heroic One's hands behind him wouldn't fix...*shrieks...
Has my claim of compensation for Basil, Sue and Penny been tossed in the Ignore Bin? I figure you fully know they got cooked during the latter half of 2005 with the stupid trials, and that however much you deny it, you OWE them....
Alas, I am surrounded by a sea of solid yellow...
Peace...
---oOo---
Monday 20th August 2007 at 1.19pm....