Friday, August 03, 2007

ELECTRIC DREAMS.......
(begun Friday at 5.30am)
It's Friday and therefore a given that I should whip the already rabid, into a further frenzy of self-righteous rage....*grins...
If Captain Courageous can get you to question the truth regarding my claims against the Charming Couple - it follows that my rather more interesting allegation that the Beast runs this beautiful country, will be treated as a further product of an incurable romantics' vivid imagination....*beams at the Cunning Plan....
With the comprehension level of I guess, an 8 year old at best, it has taken me till this morning for the penny to drop..*cackles...
While I only now appreciate the effort that must of gone into last nights duologue created especially for Cretinous Toads, I find myself more interested in the Players than the content...*grins..
From the outset, I have claimed to prefer the concept of virtual reality to the harsh realities of the real world.... I have never disguised the fact that I simply cannot deal with the cruelty and unkindness I see and hear daily...
Ironic then, when you consider that I allowed so many unkindnesses to fall from my own tongue....*shudders...
If readers choose to believe that mon Capitano and his lady are as pure as the driven snow, and tis I that have embarked on a course of character assassination, then so be it...*falls over laughing...
It is true that my Hero, of late, resembles a somewhat deflated version of his former gung-ho self... He has finally taken some wise advice and attempts to portray himself as a victim? *chokes...
He could actually make headway among his peers at least, with this ploy.... However, there is the fact that he simply cannot resist reminding me of his Power on a daily basis, whether he chooses to deny it or not...*beams..
I go back again to the blogmusik.net issue.... I logged on after lunch yesterday as the records will show (*winks...) and a while later, cleaned off the MXPlay that was mysteriously installed alongside the site I had wanted... I rebooted and fully anticipated that having removed MXPlay, blogmusik wouldn't work....
It ran perfectly...*applauds...
I listened to a few cuts and then logged off. My Master was not home at the time.
The picture changed totally last night. Neither the GameWrecker nor this moron could get blogmusik to settle down and work....*cackles..
It constantly threw itself back to an ads page - unsurprisingly, the Courageous One was home in his nest....*laughs...
However inarticulate I am, in describing these small ongoing reminders of his total control, I shall continue to try....*grins...
Yesterday morning while on the orbitrek, my CD stumbled on 3 occasions. So what? I have the same CD in for a week and it runs without a hitch. I do not remove, open the player or fiddle with it in any way...*grins... I leave that to my Master... the same CD ran perfectly this morning...
Last night the TV screen suddenly suffered a severe snowstorm. Despite clear weather countrywide? Eh - such small and banal things that could be attributed to many things other than the Controller's tender ministrations... You think? *keels over laughing...
As I sit here now at 7.50am the noises coming from the PC corner of the lounge have me chuckling... they simply cannot do the Wireless thing quietly...*grins...
A couple of dips to our system last night as well...hmm....
Later:
It is really encouraging to find that such trouble is being taken to discredit my suggestions regarding Captain Courageous' integrity...*beams...
Somebody other than just his huge fan base is paying attention?
I am quite dizzy hopping from one scenario to the next....*cackles..
Bored, frustrated, bitter, illogical and wicked? Inventive, calculating, spiteful and now we can add creative...*chortles...
It really is make your mind up time...
So inarticulate that for years I resorted to using Paint and Clipart in an attempt to describe what was happening?
That I could not even persuade my own family to think me any more than delusional? *cackles helplessly... So then, why all the bother?
I truly give a toss whether I am considered a raving loon or the ongoing victim of massive corruption. Until the charges are laid before me, I shall continue to call it as I see it....in the hope that despite the continuous character assassination, my story is finally believed...
I have absolutely no idea how many and which of my accusations are vehemently denied...*puzzled... Bali surely doesn't deny that our house is wired for audio monitoring? Naa - why would he - it's been a huge source of his TheToadShow content... and that is all you really need to believe...
If dear Reader, you find such an illegal invasion of privacy humorous and acceptable, then you may go sit with the Crooked...*grins...
If however, you consider the possibility is very real, and deplore it - then the rest of my assertions should not be that difficult to swallow.... The Zone is indeed a Gangsta's Paradise and the addition of the Master Plan by Allen Spence and the Telkom Wimax Project will, if anything, make it that much easier for the Corrupt to continue to rule the roost.... and of course, to exact similar payback revenge such as is happening here, should anyone be foolish enough to step out of the prescribed lines...*beams..
(a little red-capped woodpecker hammers busily in the shrubs outside the lounge windows...)
The wekkers arrived at Freddie's house yesterday (see pics). The Ethekwini Painters were the same lot provided by Alben - No. 10's snooker playing acquaintance/friend who supplied my unsuspecting neighbour with considerably more than he had signed for...*chuckles...
I stopped off at Bernies on the way home yesterday, with flowers for Missus B...standing chatting in their driveway, I suddenly realised how good the view was and hauled out the camera...
Only much later in the day did I find time to look at the results..*beams..
And there it was - a bright yellow aerial activated in one of the gothic shaped windows of St. Theresa's church itself, in the middle of the morning....this particular window is not visible from my property but beautifully clear from Bernie's driveway....
May I guess too, that the ball lights installed on Number 14's gate pillars are, unknown to the householder, also enhancers/aerials? Tsk tsk.... would he be thrilled to know this?
This is the huge ongoing enigma.....why the stealth? Why the constant tweaks and installations made on properties who clearly have NOT signed up as Wimax trialists? Is this internationally acceptable procedure and filed under 'Necessary to Prevent Terrorism'?
The work done on Mr. Essays property at No. 20 without his knowledge, and on Godfreys property at No. 14? Don't bother denying this as its just silly....my conversation with King regarding No. 20 and my pictures of No. 14 showing wekkers busy after the family had left for work more than justify my accusations...*chortles...
I've absolutely no doubt that this practise has been carried out wherever the Wimax trialists are spread about....*waves to Mr. Rajkumar next door to my Mo up the Crescent....
What is buried in the zen garden covering the entire pedestrian verge outside No. 78 Harris Crescent?
Why have I gone over to efnet straight after publishing a blog and typed in the time I published?
As I said, it should be recorded on the #trivia channels logs... In spite of the fact that it is a given that the Heroic One has op status and can alter these logs at any point, I persist in thinking that there are Good cops out there, even quicker than he is....*smiles...
Hard to believe I know...*shrieks...(the quicker part, silly!)
That these imaginary Good cops are in fact familiar with similar scenarios world wide... Cops that will investigate my allegations despite my incoherence and the obvious enormous amounts of money thrown at this Project to hide illegalities...
Cops that will take up the cudgels on behalf of the 3 victims of Telkom and the Municipality's Wimax Trial Project Abuse and prove that indeed The Good Will Inherit the Earth....*beams...
Will the renovations to Freddie the Accountant's property be detrimental to our health? May I guess that in the long run thats a yes? *falls over frothing.... Just a clean up and repaint? You must be kidding!
Did I mention that there has been no sign of Carol (Fair Mistress of the Druglord) for months and months? Hopefully after reading this she will reappear at our next CPF Meeting... When she whispered ' false ' into my ear the last time I saw her, how could she have been aware of this blog? I certainly never gave her the addie or mentioned it to her..*cackles...
Thinking caps ON, all you who are blessed with oodles of grey matter... *smiles...
Remind me to tell you of the offer I made to Captain Courageous yesterday when next I attempt to amuse you...*grins..
Bear in mind at all times, that my dear Controller has a TEAM of Advisors with a vested interest in the success of this so dodgy project... a TEAM that suggest what attitude he adopts in response to my pointed finger and that advise him constantly...
I on the other hand, am an army of one... I fly solo, happy in the belief that the Force is with me...go figger....
Peace...
---oOo---
Friday 3rd August 2007 at 12.41pm