Tuesday, July 31, 2007


THE CIRCLE ONLY HAS ONE SIDE....
(begun Monday at 9.10pm)
At 12.30pm Sophie called me to go and look in the valley. Sitting chatting comfortably below Bali's property, was a GateKeeper and the youngster who was walking his dog on a leash the other day. (see pics). Course, seen now in plain view, it is not a mastif type dog at all but a rather jolly golden cocker spaniel...*laughs... I managed to get a fine picture of all three and at least the GateKeeper and the dog were smiling. They were still sitting there well after 3.00pm! *startled....
My Master kindly shut the little ones in safely for the day...*beams... In this respect, having no expectations is a very definite bonus...may I predict that his diligence won't last?..*grins..
There was this site mentioned in the Sunday papers that looked really interesting: www.blogmusik.net where you can listen to entire songs without having to download them?
I had a sudden rush of blood to the head and filled in the registration form. Alas, when I clicked to submit it, it was deader than a dodo!....*cackles... Control uber alles mon Capitano?
Tis little wonder I restrict myself to 3 areas alone when online...
He will undoubtedly shrug it off as my error as in the past but no, this is not a difficult exercise to do and it reeks of the Captain's grubby fingers..... the GameWrecker tells me that the CD player isn't working and i've no doubt the stiffy drive died some time back.... busy, busy, busy o Heroic One? *smiles....
Bali is not a happy camper and persists in reverting to his BullyBoy persona... *laughs happily.... If its not his 3 dogs, its his wife or the toad...his amiable facade is slipping more each day...*chortles...
Did you know that one of the arb, unprovable symptoms of over-exposure to EMF levels is aggression?
*looks at the Courageous One and wonders...
Does Missus C find a great change in his personality? Or was he always a macho 'we do it my way or not at all' kind of guy?
Interesting.....
The aerial/light at the top of the Howard College tower block was on when I went up at 9.00pm. Sure enough, the whirlybird flew overhead some 15 minutes later...
I am fascinated by Sabeeras (at No. 18) aerials... The ball light on her gate post glows with such an intense, deep orange it looks ready to burst. The latest orange light attached to her house wall facing us, makes your eyes water it is so bright...
Is Fred the Accountant still working from home? The more time he spends on his property, the more likely the possibility of him joining our merry band of victims....*grins...
Tingling hands? Hair loss? Cramps? We could eventually have enough people to form a support group *falls over laughing...
Nice to see Bernie out on his verandah when I went up at 5.00pm. He waved his crutches at me and is clearly on the mend. Good one.
I would guess that those unfortunate enough to be on our series of streetlights, are the most likely, if any, to feel adverse effects.
With the temperamental Captain at the helm, odds are that at some point he will lose the plot and mess up as he so clearly did back in November/December 2005.
The ultimate responsibility for this major foul-up can't however be laid at Bali's door... he is after all, a Cracker, not an electrical engineer...*gives the can to Allen Spence to carry....
No doubt the Best EEs deserted the ship years ago, leaving us with the likes of the current Super of Electricity for Durban, whose decision making skillz are sadly lacking...*snorts...
Do I hear the murmur of sour grapes in the distance? Pfff... pull the other one Al... You attempt to trivialize a disaster that you are solely responsible for....*hawks and spits...
Tuesday at 4.30am:
Captain Courageous freaks out when I blog good things about him and is always chuffed when I slag him off...*shrieks... So what shall it be today?
A question - where are the big orange aerials on the Entabeni Hospital building? Like you have placed at strategic points around the Howard College Office block? Lets face it, Entabeni is a prime Direct line of Sight edifice, and I wait each day expecting the beauties to be activated....
Hmm...hang on - you are not utilising the hospital except minimally? Now why would that be?
Telkom and the Muni's Wimax System could prove a risk to the technical equipment and patients? Surely NOT! *laughing...
See, I'm thinking the Microwave Boffin would say its not a risk to anything or anyone... maybe not in its basic form no - but with the tweaks and extras added by the dodgy Superintendent?
Now thats another story altogether *grins...
For months and months I'd been hearing the cricket chorus as it was emitted from the Orphanage or the Senior Boys Hostel.
Also for months now, going back to 12th August 2006, there have been deliberate vast water run-offs....
Someone did a rethink after Basil collapsed? After old man Stokes had 5 mini strokes in 2005? And I started whinging here?
I would think that the run-offs are merely to cover your tracks should someone articulate question the risks involved...*laughs cynically...
I don't think the canine population were factored in, and I really don't think I should be hearing the cricket chorus so clearly...*cackles..
So, more cowboy behaviour.... which brings me once again to say that here in the valley at least, there is just too much for the system to be risk free.
As Bali cranks the system to the max to push the signal over to Barnard Road or up further into Sherwood so audibly, who is there to monitor him? *shakes its head...
I am familiar with the concept of 'trialist' and accept that I have been a guinea-pig for every new surveillance gadget on the market...*grins...
The special treatment done on No. 10's bathroom wall without the owner's knowledge or permission, and the identical treatment on the wall facing us at Bali's house (see pics) lead me to believe that WE receive a great deal more than the average householder here in the valley...*laughs...
This would no doubt have been suggested and condoned by Allen Spence himself? *shrugs...
Later: I was amused to read the efforts at damage control on Page 6 of yesterday's Mercury. "Ageing Water Pipes Under Pressure" by Matthew Savides...*chokes...
Well written and plausible- so now all that remains to be done is to somehow disguise the huge run-offs done by individual Trialists (see 1b Kings Avenue, Westville and pictures) and possible base stations.
In our case I'm guessing the run-offs will be diverted through the sewage lines. I have no idea what gave me this thought, other than the black and white stick outside Bernies (see pic) and the occasional odd burp of sewage stench rising from Bali's kaia area...*cackles... (Gotcha!)
The lake at the bottom of the hill across the valley (see pics) has not reappeared since blogging it...*beams..
I noticed an unlikely band of visitors standing on mon Capitano's driveway mid-morning...Friends visiting Durban or? Antenna up.... not long after they had left, yet another group of people arrived to wander about....
I fear nothing. Wherever you go, there you are....*beams
The incredibly bloated Nortons now informs me that I am struck hard every time both on entering and departing from efnet...*laughs...
It is not my kitchen and I am grateful to be allowed in at all...
If the heat becomes unbearable, I can choose to leave...*smiles...
A room for the Backward, where Giants play alongside Mobsters and pingers....where the bot has been loaded with misspelled answers and playing times given are really strange...
Who could resist? *falls over laughing... Certainly not this tardish toad....
Peace from a really rather warm Zone...
---oOo---
Tuesday 31st July 2007 at 12.18pm