Saturday, July 28, 2007

YOU SAY IT BEST.....
(begun Saturday at 4.30am)
A huge golden moon hung on the western horizon when I started up the top after 4.00am this morning.
If a gale force wind had indeed arrived as forecast, I slept through it. Nonetheless, the wind was strong and brisk to say the least...
A car pulled up on the opposite side of the road as I stood on the steps. Sue's kid? I didn't climb back up to see, but carried on down looking for Chi....
I remember hearing the piping bark of one of the pups sometime after 11.00pm last night and then oblivion until the alarm went...*grins at Bali...
As I switched the kettle on at 4.00am the Captain of Courage chirruped his remote loudly and I got that warm, fuzzy feeling, knowing he was up and keeping me company...*cackles...
Another loud chirrup just before I climbed onto the Orbitrek *grins...
Bali is feeling assertive this morning... has it occurred to any of you that he pays an inordinate amount of time on this wrinkled old toad?
Though I continually ask to see the charges against me laid out, there is fat chance of that happening in this lifetime....Its not the Mob way?.... *smiles...
I went into myadsl last night and found my visit worthwhile and thought provoking.... electro-sensitivity is, I suppose a fair enough term to describe the symptoms some of us have endured, but I still feel that it was, and always will be, trivialised...*snorts...
The ongoing thread pertaining to the Person, was the real eye-opener. Debbie's post to be precise...*smiles.... I read and re-read it and as is my wont, I tried to wear each accusation she made and failed miserably. Whereas in the past, I would accept every judgemental arrow shot my way, and torture myself, wallowing in my rottenness, I can no longer do that...*beams...
It was a huge surprise to find that no, I am not after all, the most dreadful lowlife on the planet...
I have certainly learned from my mistakes and if anything, am now proud of my achievement in standing my ground.
It is true though, that Debbie's closing remark of "Never mind Big Brother, the Internet Mob is watching you", saddened me somewhat...
I have always thought of her as a fearless, unique and clear-headed individual... to align herself with any sort of mob at all is well, (here the toad runs out of it's very limited vocabulary)..*sticks its finger down its throat....
I remind myself sharply that it matters not what she thinks of me, as long as she pays attention. Of course, how much of these scribblings are altered and removed by the Noble Cracker before she reads them, is anyone's guess....*cackles..
She must surely be aware by now that her every word is monitored? That a huge percentage of myadsl forumites are Telkom affiliated. That a vast ongoing effort is being made to convince her that my allegations are merely demented lies? *falls over laughing...
and by George, there are some big solid names behind this effort...*beams..
If she cannot see the wood for the trees at the moment, it is understandable.. my incoherence is astonishing....
If she were to see for herself the vast amount of money that is being thrown at this Data-Theft Project here in Durban - the huge volumes of deliberate water wastage, the additional power required to get the wimax running through every suburb, the mind-boggling rates hike of 18% Herr Doktor Mike Sutcliffe has slapped on residents in an attempt to recoup some of the money spent, she would have a clue what to look for in her neighbourhood...*cackles...
Later:
Driving out of the Vet's this morning, I pulled up at the stop street next to a rather tatty sign which reminded me of some old friends.... Deliberately left there for me to see? I had spoken out loud several times mentioning I was heading to the vets, so easy enough to arrange....*laughing....
There it was: Mthiyane Construction, Independant Service Provider, Contracting for Telkom SA (Pty)Ltd. and a vast array of accessories decorating the pole above...*chokes...
I have wonderful pictures of that ragtag band from back in the days when they were 'contracted' to the Municipality Electricity Department and Mike Oliver of the Security Division.
Indeed they would no doubt have attached the original white boxes to Bali's Control streetlight pole and to ours.
Though when I took the pictures, they were attaching the smaller box (see pics), on the very day I attended my first CPF Meeting.
If you remember, the next time I spotted one of their bakkies, they had crossed out Ethekwini Muni and scribbled contracted to Telkom....*grins...(see pic)
So - whatever denials are made - Telkom have struck a wonderful deal with every Muni in the country with Government blessing, which will enable them to totally tap into an individual's privacy and 'deal' with them via power surges etc. should they demur....
This last little charmer has been and is, the method used by Collin Prakash Balliram of 6 Harris Crescent, Sherwood, in his role as Controller & Executor of Punishment for Irritations Caused by Toads...*laughs...
Judge? Well there is a great deal of jostling and shoving for that position... so form an orderly queue ....Internet Mob indeed...*snorts...
I had the so-called Mob after me well before I found myadsl and Debbie... Captain Courageous and his admirers saw to that in no small way....*beams... It is through his constant exhortations to his cronies and the ongoing spite and pettiness, that I have finally found a modicum of pride... I do know the difference between Good and Bad....does he? *cackles...
Where is Shaheen Bhoolla these days? The Stealthy one that works for Eskom? I'm betting he and Dawn Govender aka SweetViolet could fill in some blanks regarding the ongoing power cuts throughout the country...
Necessary while they link up your series of streetlights to the 'special' Wimax Muni grid...*laughs...
If it were just a Wimax Wireless system, on its own it would be great. But plonque that I am, I still suggest that there is rather more to it than that...
The lucky consumers chosen to be Trialists for Telkom will be strategically placed in neighbourhoods throughout the country..they have to get a foot in the door in every area, so why don't you volunteer? *falls over laughing...
May I show my pictures to Godfrey at No. 14, and ask exactly what the blue suited wekkers were so busy with, chipping away at his wall and on his driveway? *smiles...
The pictures came out really well but of course they make little sense to me....
Eh - enough! My head spins with all that is happening here in the Zone... peace...
Internet Mob: Usually very intelligent, but extremely bored group of people. Easily incited to act out their daily frustrations when confronted by obvious Tards. They become extremely excited at their own cleverness and spite to the extent they fail to see how closely they resemble their victim in their silliness.....
---oOo---
Saturday 28th July 2007 at 6.54pm