Sunday, July 29, 2007

A CUNNING PLAN......
(begun Sunday at 4.00am)
When we first moved into the Zone back in hmm... 1975/76, we belonged to Mayville SAPS. In retrospect, strange, as they are miles away...
Was it after Rajie moved in to No. 4 that Sherwood was rezoned and given to Sydenham SAPS? Eish, for the life of me, I can't remember....
Twas the mid-nineties that we tried to start a Neighbourhood Watch..ja....
The Rotten Apples and Koobair had always controlled the Zone with their stooges up at Telkom Overport tapping into private lines and passing on information ...*shakes it's head.... Primitive ja, but it worked like a charm...
So and so will be out between 8 and 10am next Thursday - so a burglary was arranged for that time... or, No. 92 has a new car and they park it out on their verge overnight....simple...
Captain Courageous is merely a more advanced extension of this original arrangement.
And now of course, with the enormous added control so happily handed to him by Allen Spence (last titled Superintendent of Electricity for Durban and climbing), his job has been made so much easier and his victims, now spread far and wide...*grins..
Once you grasp the concept of the Total control of zones by the Bad, my whitterings should, in theory, fall into place.
If I were anything other than a Good Citizen (read nuisance), why would I have tried to contact the Director of Telkom regarding the telephone tapping and Devan Pillay/Bevan's involvement? The irc cops, Johan Stolz, Scotland Yard, Mweb Abuse, Peapod, Martin Welz and Howard Whitehead...? to name but a few..... *keels over laughing.... all futile in the end, due mainly to my own incoherence and of course ultimately both my snailmail and email were intercepted and still are....*cackles...
We went through a long period of receiving letters that had clearly been opened and re-sealed badly...*grins...
Telkom IS the Post Office ja....
(smells the campfire of the latest plants down in the valley as I write at 4.30am)
Sure, I was way out of my depth using irc on Mweb's #trivia channel. It was surely their job to look after customers, which they failed hopelessly to do. A little up-front honesty wasnt on their agenda at all, and of course by then the Heroic One had started to spin his web of deceit...I was cooked...*cackles...
After attempting to report the phone tapping, things went completely downhill. Fried Harddrives, motherboards, you name it - power cuts, phone lines down...any electrical appliance was fair game...*grins...
Tell me now - does this still sound like my Master works for a legitimate law-enforcement agency? *shrieks with laughter....
By then of course, a Plan had been hatched and the Tale began to spread... A tale that I certainly added to in my utter despair and self-loathing...*smiles... I totally forgot that I batted for the Good and wore the Cloak of Self-Hatred & Loathing willingly...FOOL!
But it was a path I simply had to totter along to get to this point... *beams at her Controller...
Nobody is totally Rotten. (Though I guess Koobair the Vile comes the closest). It has been amazing how many people have willingly joined the Dodgy team without a second thought...
Later:
It is my Master's inability to resist his bullying habits, that will ultimately lead to his credibility being questiond...*snorts...
The bedroom monitoring device? A supposed Wimax Wireless box attached to what I fondly call our telephone pole in the valley...*laughing... He tells you it is disabled these days? You buy that? *cackles... Not a chance! He is just more discreet with it now is all...
When the penny finally dropped in Allen Spence' over-inflated head, did he have an ooops moment, shrug and move on? Was his main priority not one of horrified guilt, but of a mad scramble to do damage control? Without a doubt, the latter is my bet...*cackles...
I have fended off a who's who of the less than honest and the downright crooked, from Koobair working with Telkom Overport, to Telkom Overport, to Mweb, to Sahara, Earl Barnabus, the Rotten Apples and finally to the cherry on the top mon Capitan Courageous....*grins....
As I do not live in a glass house but an open-plan edifice viewable to the masses, I am in a position to describe this fine young pillar of the community at length. *cackles...
He finally has a definite edge on me for spite, abuse and bullying, but nonetheless, we are more alike than he would ever care to admit... well, at least minus the brain part....*falls over...
In his boredom and seeking entertainment. He deliberately left his two, so-wanted puppies out in the road, after his wife had left a while ago. I guess he assumed I would go up to do the gates for the GameWrecker as he left for the shops? *grins...
Well I didn't, and had a frantic call from the GW saying he couldnt cope and the puppies were all over the road...

Anyways, I managed to get Sue to go out and help and they stopped them just before they ran out onto the highway. My Master refused to answer the doorbell the GW had been ringing and both their cellnumbers went unanswered. A sweet couple indeed.....*laughing....
And of course by the time Bali so graciously opened the electric gates and the puppies were returned to safety, the GameWrecker lost it and did the "I am going to report you to the SPCA as unfit to own animals".....*falls to the ground frothing....
The poor dear man has Never caught on at all to anything...heh...
This is precisely the sort of reaction that my Master enjoys... if he has to use live bait to achieve the results? Then so be it.....*winks at Bali and applauds.....
The foul stench of the so-carefully organised and snowballing smear campaign will follow me for the rest of my days....*shrugs...
Has it been worth it? Hell yes!!! Though the pages and pages of blogging I have been 'allowed' to do, have undoubtedly never been published without alterations and additions by that shiftiest of editors, mon Capitano - if I have given just one person cause to question the integrity of the entire Kill TheToad Mob ethic and their Bullyboy leader, my plodding persistence has been justified...*beams..
There is this really nice lady that lives in Loon Road up the way. She is a qualified Reiki therapist amongst other things... when I visited her I found that a Wireless box had been attached to a pole within mere feet of the Wendyhouse she uses to treat her clients.... Coincidence? *falls over...
You may only imagine the delicious private discussions and innermost secrets that are monitored and noted... the juicy bits let fall in the belief that it is a private area...
Telkom Overport at least, have several employees skilled at sorting the wheat from the chaff and will file anything they think sufficiently important for possible future use...
I do not speak merely of a perverted entertainment value...*snorts... Much as I have gibbered and danced for the Rotten Apples and Telkom's amusement over the years...
Try and use your imagination and you will realise that Orwell's 1984 was but a mild precursor to the invasion of privacy and control that will be in place nationwide in a few years time.
Nothing and no-one can stop this from happening...*cackles...
I put the sprinkler on a while ago (my contribution to the run-offs?), and see a chubby little Natal Robin is enjoying a bath in the spray while a Kurrikane thrush darts about the lawn in search of a meal....*grins...
I'm off to the Watershed gig at the Botanic Gardens later today... to chill out with a couple of voddies and some Good people...
On that cheerful note..... peace...
---oOo---
Sunday 29th July 2007 at 9.52am.