Monday, July 30, 2007

THIS COULD BE THE LAST TRAIN....
(begun Monday at 5.30am)
Its all in the timing.... Purely because I was running late this morning, I got to see the lightsweep down the gumtrees at 5.00am and then the white light coming on between the 2 yellow windows over at the Senior boys Hostel...*smiles...
Oh and the well-lit driveway at the entrance to the Senior Boys was doused and replaced by an orange Port-a-Light directed through the 'stolen' slats gap in the wall...*laughs...
The Power House is certainly cranking it out at the moment...
Again I have to ask - are the GateKeepers quizzed regularly for fallout symptoms? Or have they figured out tis best to be silent on that score, or they may lose their seat on the gravy train?
I had a great time at the Watershed show yesterday afternoon. What an amazing venue, with startled pelicans, geese and herons flying overhead above the trees as the music belted out...
I ate and drank way too much and laughed till I cried...
The company was excellent and their occupations startling...*cackles.... Shhhh.......
Later: Does Bali fear he will fade into obscurity once I am gone? *cackles.
His current behaviour certainly suggests this may be the case....
The twin furballs he recently acquired to relieve his lonely hours (*nods to Missus Courageous who Never prevaricates..),once again just missed becoming roadkill this morning..
May I suggest that the Heroic One so enjoyed my galloping about in the street, stopping traffic, last week, that he is trying for a re-run? *grins...
They most certainly do have a door that could be pushed over the bottom of their steps, but the Genius declines to take that route?
When the gates swung open this morning for his eldest to board the taxi, both puppies were ahead of her and into the busy road...
An easily preventable occurrence but not by someone who so clearly gets his rocks off by upsetting his neighbours deliberately...*cackles...
My Controller scored a brilliant 10 yesterday for winding up the GameWrecker, and will no doubt retell that story to his adoring fans for weeks to come...
Ahh the insecurities of the Brainy... needing constant assurance that he is indeed the Cream of the Cracker Crop in both the virtual and the real worlds....*yawns....
Though I mostly subscribe to the 'nothing surprises me where the Courageous Couple are concerned' edict, I nevertheless confess to a moments surprise that Missus C plays this particular game... that she is happy for her girls to learn that animals are simply a commodity to be used as a means to an end...
Quite possibly she finds it as distasteful as I do, but in an effort to avoid further domestic disharmony, she plays along? *wrinkles its nose...
I figure I could spend some time today, writing an epitaph in advance for these unfortunate creatures...
I notice that when the Controller himself finally left a while later, the dogs were kept off the driveway... surely it is little enough responsibility for even One so clearly above the mundane to accept?
My words are so much piss in the wind...*cackles...
If Elizabeth is not there to marshall the dogs, they must take their chances with Fate..
Having been delighted to find that SweetViolet had resumed blogging, and having left a comment for her, it was disappointing to see the speed with which she once again disappeared....*falls over laughing...
I do really regret having to disable the comments option on this blog. I would be totally unfazed by the anticipated sarcastic and derisive remarks that would be left, without a doubt...
How useful it would be for me to ask questions... assuming there are any out there in a position to answer knowledgeably...
It is glaringly obvious that guessing is my game, and that I have no proof of the errors clearly made in 2005 apart from my treasured photo albums..
Why then do I persist? Do I feel that Allen Spence (Colluder with the Corrupt), will miraculously find the two ingredients missing from his makeup purse? Honesty and integrity? *chortles...
No way jose - when your IQ is above a certain level you are entitled to shrug off bothersome details such as ethics and morals, not so Al?
Your hands are tied? Would that they had been tied back in 2004 before you decided it would be fun to be 'one of the lads' and personally tell me that the Wimax boxes were to prevent cable theft...Pfft...
There is no doubt that you owe Basil, Sue and Penny compensation for giving control of such immense electrical power to such immensely crooked idiots...
However many names Bali has religiously deleted from these blogs, even a complete wanker such as yourself (*bears its yellowed teeth..), can see the quality of the person you chose to control this amazing Data-theft Project. You have willingly aligned yourself with the utterly corrupt and yet you still laugh off my allegations?
The bent queue grows by the minute and I see you standing between Herr Dokter Sutcliffe and Howie Whitehead right now... always assuming the 'good' Dokter is not prone on the beach at Goa...*snorts...
Did I mention that on a few occasions I was up close and personal to the holding cells at Sydenham Station? It would be my pleasure to be incarcerated for slander if it brought publicity to your Project....*beams...
No amused smile and wave from Freddie the Accountant as he drove by this morning. He certainly saw me standing there, but was clearly not feeling amiable...*grins..
I miss Bernie doing guard duty out on his verandah and hope that he is soon fit enough to resume his post...*smiles..
It is little wonder that the Muni and Eskom's exhortations to save energy are, for the most part, ignored... The amount of streetlights seen active in broad daylight on my trip out yesterday, make their claims of dwindling supplies a joke...
The public can't of course be told the truth behind this and the water wastage... they may just unite and query the horrific 18% rates hike, were they aware of the Muni's involvement with Telkom's Wimax Triallists and the ultimate goal these thieves seek to achieve...*cackles...
I find even the smoke curling up from my cigarette in the sun, quite beautiful this morning...*smiles...
Life's little pleasures here in the Zone...
---oOo---
Monday 30th July 2007 at 12.15pm