Friday, July 06, 2007

THERES A HOLE IN THE ROAD....
(begun at 5.30am Friday)
Captain Courageous is angry again. Was he over-ruled on the matter of his streetlight being turned back on?
Such a small matter, but one that would drive an inflated ego such as his, into a blind rage. Who will ultimately pay? *grins... Why - that would be Missus C and the toad... Oh, and quite possibly the person who so unwittingly, caused my judges to finally question the Captain's honesty...*beams....
*looks at Sue the Book....
There are so many ways to punish us... melodramatic again? Pff not at all.... The Zone is Ruled by the Army of Darkness...*cackles...
der Kommissar fights a lone, and now well publicised battle, against the drugdealers... a futile battle, as Earl Barnabus is protected by corrupt Government officials...
200 drug busts and the arrest of a 'drug lord' over the way, will not change anything...*shakes it's head....
The Rot is at the top, and until that is eradicated, the Rotten Apples will continue to undermine der Kommissar's efforts...*frowns...
A short article in one of the weekly rags, written by a James Siddall, seeks to make light of the term - Druglord. He says that "even the lowliest greaseball drug-runner, furtively skulking on a streetcorner" is now termed a druglord. *koffs.... by whom James?
Certainly I do not write of a lowly greaseball when I mention Earl Barnabus...
The man is a Druglord and lives in a beautifully appointed home...I understand his mother too, now has a house in Sherwood.... *smiles...
He is of course, in turn, controlled by Koobair the Squat, ex SAPS Sydenham Station Commander, whom I continue to blog frequently.
I can only guess at the direction Collin Prakash Balliram (aka Captain Courageous), has chosen to take for his inevitable Damage Control Exercise...
Could it be that he claims now that mine is a personal attack? That he admits he MAY have had a few noisy parties when they moved in, and I have held a grudge all these years for that reason alone?...*choking....
Despite my efforts to diss all the Corrupt in this Game, in a democratic fashion, it goes without saying that in his position as Controller of the Toad, his name will turn up more frequently than any other...*cackles...
If it appears that I am bent on a personal vendetta, I would suggest that it is merely my incoherence that is to blame.
My goal has not changed. I wish to show you the real Collin Balliram. The unqualified (except as Master Cracker) guy, that Allen Spence and his Muni cronies saw fit to put in sole charge of an entire street's power supply and more.
A man that is prone to rages and irresponsible outbursts of anger. Someone who has sent repeated and deliberate surges, via the power lines, to destroy homeowners assets. Assets belonging to residents who have in some way irritated him...*smiles...
A man who had at least one known unsavoury domestic row on his verge publically, with his youngest child caught in the middle. No matter how he tries to play it down, it was more than enough for Sue the Book to call the SAPS.
Missus C (who so laughably insists that I am a Supreme Prevaricator), will back him up totally. Eh - here I must remind you that she was at one point elevated to Manager of the Used-Car Dept. at her company. Not a position she could have attained without an ability to rattle off copious amounts of BS...*laughs....
I wish to show that my repeated claims of compensation for the 3 victims of Allen Spence early tests in 2005, have definite substance.
That very definitely over the 2nd half of 2005, excessively dangerous levels of EMF were emitted, affecting in particular Basil, Sue and Penny.
That Captain Courageous was working closely with Allen Spence and his team of witless boffins at the time... and in trying to establish the signal to Freddie the Accountant up at No. 12, Basil was a rabbit trapped in the headlights...*smiles grimly...
Prove it? No, Prometheus - you know that is not possible.
I can merely continue to attempt to paint a picture of the people who are operating this brilliant project, and leave you all to decide for youselves whether my claim is valid or not...
People in responsible positions, who were enchanted at the concept of pay-back time for a dim-witted, gossip, who imagined she could fix any problems that arose...*cackles...
The list of these charmers is endless...
It was such good story-telling that it snowballed and took on a life of it's own. *toady dances to the organ-grinder's tune..
Even if illegal, the payback was made to appear a fairly innocent and amusing scheme....
The crooked PuppetMasters were never mentioned....
My crimes? For threatening in my demented blog run in Outlook Express, to contact the Dean of UCT regarding the hacking of our personal PC, and young Shrooms involvement. Under the circumstances, a more than justified threat, as previously blogged. An email written to the Director of Telkom regarding the illegal phone tapping by at least two employees up at Telkom Overport, namely Devan Pillay and his friend Bevan. (an email which I very much doubt, ever reached its destination).
Again and again I iterate, I bear no ill-will to the people involved. The majority are good people, led by the nose to believe the very worst of this toad. Not a hard thing to do....*cackles...
Notoriously foul-tempered and mouthy, I was for the most part, an accident just waiting to happen...*beams...
I have to ask now, that you redirect your gaze from my admittedly many short-comings, to the Authors of this long drawn out Toady Show.... to my dear Captain Courageous, who wriggles now like a bug on a pin, and to his current mentor, the red-eyed Allen Spence (Superintendent of Electricity for the Unfortunate City of Durban). To Koobair, ex Station Commander of SAPS Sydenham and to Earl Barnabus, Government protected Druglord of Sherwood and Sydenham.
My Controller may deny any knowledge or contact with the two last mentioned...*shrugs.... there is a massive connection here whether denied or not...*looks at Missus C....?
You have the means to dig deeply into my allegations. Go right back to the SBV Heist in Pinetown during 1998 and start at the very beginning. If your path is constantly blocked, ask yourselves why.... they have had nearly 10 years to cover their tracks...
Then ask yourselves why Mr. Allen Spence of the Ethekwini Municipality Electricity, aligned himself with these people and gave them such total control over our day to day lives via our power supplies....
Do you still laugh and find me merely a demented amusement?
Bring me a Trifield meter to keep in my house and I will prove to you finally, exactly how funny the Corrupt find me to be...*grins...
There are those online who may in the past have expressed their dislike for mon Capitano... How many of these people, subsequently had problems with their PC's?? Once a cracker, always a cracker, no matter what glorified title is bestowed by the Corrupt....*laughs...
I cannot see the light beyond the trees, and doubt I ever shall... Just when I think my feet are on the right path, I encounter yet another sinkhole....*chuckles...
Tis all karma after all. I bid you good day from the beautiful, if somewhat dangerous Zone....*beams...
PS. I love how Captain C. has taken of late, to showing himself in #trivia... as opposed to lurking in the shadows...he even private messaged me last night...*goes purple...
Naturally I have been hit hard enough in the past, to know to avoid little traps laid, and speak to him only out in the channel itself.... a curious if amusing situation... I get the feeling he wishes to see who dares be pleasant to the toad...I am as always delighted by his presence....*beams...
---oOo---
Friday 6th July 2007 at 1.14pm.