Tuesday, July 24, 2007

OIL ON THE WHITECAPS.....
(begun Tuesday at 5.20am)
There are some you meet as you stumble along the path, that give off an almost visible light of goodness. I am fortunate to meet many of these people....*smiles.
A pleasant CPF Meeting with tensions diffused by the return of our Vice-chair...I hope that those monitoring the Meeting, applauded long and loud at her eloquence...
I finally established that Captain Calvin Bhopal has relinquished his official duties as liaison officer for SAPS Sydenham at our CPF Meetings.... Captain Chule now has that honour...
The poor fellow has no doubt had my praise thrown at him mockingly, and was visibly embarrassed...*laughs...
I managed to speak to Sister Stephens (as of course you will have heard), and find that it would have been either Cardinal Napier or Father Danker (sp) that have given permission for Telkom and the Muni to base their Wimax Trials over at St. Theresa's Convent and Orphanage....*grins...
Again, I would have to bet that St. Anne's church down the way, is also kitted out with Wimax equipment, as is St. Thomas and St. Philomena's in Lockesley Drive. Who did the Sales pitch?
Who swung the golden carrot? *chokes...
A classic BBB scenario? The payoff must be huge, for either of these two illustrious gentlemen to accept that the churches/chapels themselves be part of the deal?
Admittedly, my wild guesses have frequently been way off the mark, but this one just 'feels' right...*beams..
A single sensor light in Freddie's upstairs window, marks me, as I go up to take the chain off after 5.00am.
I would hope that Val quizzes Joyce regularly on her health... I've no idea where Joyce was during the latter half of 2005 when the cowboys were at play..
Hopefully, the victims of the over-enthusiastic zeal shown during that period, are few and far between. If anyone, it would have affected those who worked or lived on these properties 24/7.
The GameWrecker spends so little time here, that it is unsurprising his system has taken so long to react...
I cannot count myself as a true victim despite the knowledge that I have been and am, frequently cooked on high in the microwave...*cackles at Bali....
I have always been the Princess who found the Pea so to speak... Interesting though, that Penny, unprompted, has the identical symptoms as mine..
Let me try and be a little clearer about my view of the orange Port-a-Lights...
They, of all the diverse aerials and sensor lights that saturate this valley, are easily my favourites..*beams.. It is highly unlikely that a Port-a-light on its own causes the cramps suffered...*waves to the idiotic GateKeeper at the Servant's Quarters....
No - I of course would have to guess, that it is adjustments made via the Heroic One's computer that achieve that marvel of Modern Science...*chokes...
Dear Bali, methinks you do protest way too much these days...*grins...
I am, if you recall, the Toad who has had variations on the Theme of Spiteful Revenge, tossed at her for so many years, there is little left for you to do....*laughs...
From having the entire series of streetlights and power shut down one memorable Christmas, 'visitors' being sent over our wall to intimidate, the Osmans and their Chicken Operations and resulting sewage...blah blah....those examples of course, exclude the destruction of our computers and electrical assets...*beams....
And then we get to the massive and intensive smear campaign both on and offline...*falls over laughing...
The bullying that met me at every turn...sixty years of self-loathing made me a prime and willing victim not so?
Thing is, you simply didn't know when to stop! *shrieks....
As a result, mon Capitano, you pushed me right through the Wall of gibbering, senseless panic, to the relative calm at the other side...*smiles...
Now of course, you Own me forever, whether you like it or not...(I'm betting alas, thats a not....*cackles..)
Who else in my (for the most part self-centred) life could have caused this paradigm shift of gigantic proportions? *applauds Colin Prakash Balliram - Toad controller Supreme....
Later 9.00am:
Moving on..... only sporadic sunshine as the clouds roll in from the south... Good picture taking weather, so I hoofed it up to the road for a dekko...
2 people in deep conversation by the Orphanage Foyer steps....*click....
He sees me even from that distance, and they move smartly off ...*laughing.... Too late - 3 really good pictures on zoom and I have to wonder who he is in his Park's Blues...*beams...
Perhaps Sister will be able to tell me?
My little Nokia ran perfectly yesterday, quite content on only 1 bar of battery strength. Sent and received without switching off.
My point? That there is absolutely nothing wrong with the cellphone other than mon Capitans frequent and ongoing fiddling...
I must mention in particular, the deliberate blocking of our CPF Secretary's emails. Her server? Why, the Beast of course...*choking..
However, in the interests of good relations between the public, the CPF and the SAPS, may I suggest that you not interfere with any communications between CPF members? That would apply to landlines, cellphones AND computers...
In her position as head of the Psychiatric Ward at Entabeni, she initially diagnosed me as a raving paranoid schizophrenic.... I could almost hear the thunderous applause of the corrupt at the time...*grins...
You will be aware that her concept has changed radically. That you have been careless and there is way too much visible proof to support my claims...
Though by no means a total convert, she is well on the way to 'seeing the light'....*laughing..
Messing about with her computers and telephones will merely convince her sooner...so, by all means........ *cackles...
I dropped an unedited copy of my "Microwave Madness" in the microwave boffin's postbox last night. Addressed to his wife. I am in no hurry to hear her critique as she is an excellent writer and will no doubt be appalled at my lack of journalistic skillz...
But I shall wait for as long as it takes for feedback...
In the event of the envelope being lost between her postbox and house, I have more copies.
In the even of an SMS to her, going astray - I have all the time in the world to rectify this. However boring and inarticulate she may find these blogs, I suspect I am the only person in a position to give regular feedback on the effects of Telkom and the Muni's Magnificent Wimax Data-Theft Project, as an ordinary resident....
Granted these effects will be more startling than average, being as how we are cozied right up against the Mainframe so to speak...*grins..
With the giant overhead lights on the island next to Mo at No. 2 (the Mothership haha), the existing Cell Mast, the base station at St. Theresa's, the power pole outside No. 2, just as you enter Harris Crescent, the dearth of aerials going up at the head of the valley, Direct Line of Sight to the new microwave tower at Overport, all the huge overhead lights on the freeway bridge (check out the new cowlings - the ones with the yellow light sensor on top...these little beauties do WAY more than merely protecting the light bulbs), they simply can't avoid damaging the more vulnerable suckers...i.e. Basil, Sue and Penny.
Pay up dudes.
The hours the chopper spent aloft last night and this morning alone, would have cost the equivalent of a deposit to at least one of your victims...*hawks and spits...
Missus Courageous mentioned the other day that My Controller now works with Hospital computers. Did he acquire that job BEFORE or AFTER our Secretary joined the Sherwood CPF? *wishes the by now infested and PWned Entabeni Computer system the best of luck....
Peace...
---oOo---
Tuesday 24th July 2007 at 10.53am