Wednesday, July 25, 2007

BLOWING IN THE WIND....
(begun Tuesday 23rd at 9.25pm_
The second of the three trees Manusha Arbuckle so kindly had transplanted below Bali's house in the valley, was torn out and lying on its side late yesterday afternoon.
Another casualty to the Direct Line of Sight mantra chanted constantly here in the Zone? It's demise may well have been assisted by termites, but who on earth administered the coup de grace? The GateKeeper who has taken to spending his days sitting in the valley? Interesting...
The chopper was up noisily this evening and even now, the aerial at the top of the Howard College Tower is still activated. One of the huge and brilliant white, east-facing aerials adorning the tower is de-activated, leaving a strange bite taken out of it...*grins..
Having blogged frequently about the dogs so noisily disliking the whole Wimax system, the Red Herring Brigade are out in force...*snorts...
Yesterday morning someone deliberately walked several unleashed dogs down in the valley with much purposeful whistling, clearly designed to set all the dogs into a frenzy...
This not so cunning plan smacks strongly of young Baron, Heir to the Druglords throne....*disgust....
It all went pear-shaped when one of the strolling canines ventured too close to the killer pack at No. 14. I blocked my ears to the horrific shrieks but not before I heard the panic in the young man's voice...Befokte idiot!!
Bali was home early for the afternoon. I see the reason for the removal of the wall slats that irked Sister Stephens, was activated tonight. Poor staunch Nobby bears the brunt of it as always...
All the digging up in the Crescent (see pics) leads me to believe that in future, run-offs in this area at least, will be done via the sewage system...neat...
So far it looks like a pretty clumsy effort with considerable visible spillage. I'm sure these problems will be ironed out eventually...*cackles...
The Secretary said she had seen sewage flowing across Candella Road. That would be near to the property bordering our Vice-Chair's driveway? (see pics) The property that regularly ran off thousands of litres of water down Candella Road? (see more pics) and probably still does...?
Has our Vice-Chair noted the white wireless box on the pole next door, as you go down her driveway? Innocuous but deadly...*snorts... Her husband is a business man and as such should be made aware of this brilliant information-gathering device...
There are indeed ways to fool the system that he might be glad to know..
Later: 10.15am Wednesday
It may amuse you to know that there are serious flaws in the Wimax surveillance setup. Pretty much any attempt at stealth has left the building...*chokes..
So, in the interests of helpfulness..... I have blogged in the past about the clear sounds made when the Courageous One accesses certain jackpoints in our house. The distinct click as he connects to the kettle point for instance, is a classic...*grins..
I have no idea why it is always the same points that give the game away, as he certainly surges a good many others without a sound made...
We took a big dip to the system last night at exactly 6.23pm. Not quite enough to knock out the TV or PC, but getting there...*cackles..
The groans and creaks coming from our PC setup in the lounge have, if anything, escalated enormously over the last month or so...
In the early hours this morning, fat Sophie shot off our bed, hit the floor running and went nutz in the corner of the lounge that most of these weird noises occur.
I was right behind her, believe me, and Kitz was still fast asleep on her chair in the lounge and clearly wasn't disturbed..
So it would have been a particularly loud knock or creak (heard on a couple of occasions in the past) that the cat is used to, but that freaked out the dog....*smiles...
Often when I sit in the corner of the lounge next to the desk at 3.30/4.00am, I can so clearly hear when my Master switches on the audio monitoring... the sort of noises one could, at a stretch, laugh off as an electrical item expanding/contracting after use, only more so....*grins...
As the majority of evenings I have logged off by 9.00pm and the GameWrecker has resisted the lure of the Page 3 girls in favour of the telly, I always pull the plugs out in case of surges overnight. Yet, despite this, some 6 hours later, these weird noises inform me that Bali is up and about....*beams...
I fully appreciate that I am merely The Toad Who Must Be Tortured, but still think we are an integral part of the Wimax chain in this neck of the woods....
I do sometimes stay up after logging off and watch the box for a while... The GameWrecker sits there with his deaf ear, oblivious to the sometimes alarmingly loud noises coming from the unplugged PC...*laughs....
This is definitely an area that needs improvement, should the Data Thieves wish to remain undetected...*winks at Bali....
I see the Courser still parked on the driveway even at this unusual mid-morning hour. Is my Controller unwell or has he left the car and taken a lift... Alternatively, is he hunched over his PC devising some further villainous torture for the toad?..*cackles happily...
Do I delude myself that I am his first and last thought each day and have been for years? Hmm...nope, that would be about right, would it not Bali dear? Such a shame that your ongoing perverted sense of injustice inclines you to such negative thoughts and deeds....*shakes its head...
I wonder if mon Capitan bothered to glance at the mail from one Michael Tellinger in my box. Where it states that energy is one of the three means used to control the Masses... how spookily apt is that? *falls over laughing....
We are heading off tomorrow (depending on the weather) on a road trip to visit the kid. My Nokia has never let me down on these trips in the past. It will be interesting to see whether my Master can resist 'attending to it' now that his options for spite have norrowed so greatly...*smiles... I will of course blog the results...
At 10.30am this morning, the cause of the latest cacophony of barking appeared below in the valley. A young man of I guess, school leaving age, walking his rather fine mastif type dog on a leash...*laughs...
This sudden dearth of strange dogs and dog walkers is truly hysterically funny.... He is certainly the right age to be doing a favour for the young Princeling... He stopped and had a conversation with someone out of my sight, who sat right up against my Controller's valley wall...
The GateKeeper again...*sigh...
So - I've just sent a text to both of der Kommissar's cell numbers asking that the Patrol van move the gentleman elsewhere.
Our Vice-Chair has repeated on several occasions that der Kommissar says to contact him in the event of suspicious characters in our area....this guy certainly fits that bill....*grins..
It will be interesting to see how my request pans out....
Peace...
---oOo---
Wednesday 25th July 2007 at 12.43pm

PS Having sent the two texts to der Kommissar at 11.45am, the dude was still lying below Bali's in the valley at 3.00pm... I had reason to contact Navi to arrange a meeting for our Exec.committee to meet with der Kommissar about problems the complexes are having here in Sherwood.

After my 4th failed attempt to reach her, I gave up and rang der Kommissar direct at 3.00pm. I was told he would get someone to check on the guy later....?
I looked over the wall at 4.00pm and both the sun and the GateKeeper had left....*sigh...
Oh - and I was to call Navi in the morning as she was at a Meeting...*smiles... No problemo....yet...

I charged the Nokia this morning early. It still sits now at 6.00pm with full signal and full battery...we shall see.....

Added: Wednesday at 6.00pm