Monday, July 23, 2007

FRIENDS OF DISTINCTION.....
(begun Monday at 10.00am)
Does the Courageous One tell you Everything? Are you sure? *cackles...
Going through my flash card, I find pictures taken of the Senior boys Hostel as far back as the 6th and 7th July. Pictures showing that one of the dividing walls facing us has been treated with a white paint.
Only on the Tuesday night 17th July, did I finally see an orange Port-a-light right next to this treated wall (see The Clarion Calls blog) It was also the first time I had seen all the lights on at the Recreation Centre.
Reading back, I realised that it was the very same night that the GameWrecker spent leaping in and out of bed in agony with lower leg cramps. I too struggled with dull aching in my shins on and off all night.... Bizarre? I have absolutely no doubt that between the Captain and the GateKeepers a little extra frisson has been added to the Game *grins...
With my garbled reports here, it is clear that he has realised he is able to physically affect us with ...what? the Port-a-lights?
The pain in Alice's fingers, the shin cramps that Sue the Book's kid had, and the lower leg cramps both the GameWrecker and I danced to....*laughs...
Tis indeed weird, but with the power at his disposal, perfectly feasible.... why it only effects extremities I can't imagine...*flaps it's dead hand wildly...
Another error in the ongoing trials? *falls over laughing... NOT! This one was deliberate and calculated fosho.... I've little doubt these attacks will increase as his irritation grows...
And again I have to ask Allen Spence what on earth he had been smoking when he handed such immense power over to such an irrational plonker? *snorts...
I mentioned not seeing Bert (ok - it turns out he is not a Bert but a Bernie *sigh...), on his verandah for a while... Today I was told that his son had died. I was aware that he had been very ill, but a shock nonetheless... and to add to the misery, Bernie has cracked his hip in a fall, so little wonder he has been scarce...
There has been a great amount of work going on at No. 14, directly opposite Bernie's house of late. A large lorry has taken to parking on the verge and much noisy construction work is underway.
I watched as a wekker tried to break through the fairly recently asphalted section of road up against No. 14's boundary wall, on Saturday morning.
This morning it would appear that a large water run-off took place from that very point, overnight...*shakes its head...
The electricity useage in the Zone alone, must surely have trebled in the last year, and the deliberate water wastage is mind boggling...
Let us hope that this Amazing Wimax Data-Theft Project reaps huge financial rewards, and doesn't as I fear, merely give complete control of the Masses into Eskom, Telkom and the Muni's filthy hands...
Does the young doctor still spend any time at all seething with rage at what happened years back?
I truly don't think this is the case...*smiles...
I repeat, my explanation for his involvement in that particular debacle was, even for me, quite clear...
Would I, with hindsight, have taken a different path? Doh! If I had any clue at all the the Cowardly One was involved, I would not have looked twice at shrooms or Zaphod...*laughs...
Bali does not want it to go away at all - he reminds you all constantly of the drama that ensued, when my PRIVATE ramblings were accessed...*beams... He lost face and simply can't get over it....
So then why do I return time and again to the subtle abuse?
Because it is the only place I am certain to find my Master, and I choose to face him always.... the constant slings and arrows merely bounce off my armour and I remind myself that it is an ongoing character building exercise....
I am certainly no fan of masochism, but find a sense of satisfaction at standing my ground amongst such a sunny-coloured array of plumage...*grins...
There are a few who certainly don't qualify as Poultry, but they wisely adopt the 'stay out of trouble' stance.... Neat... How easily forgotten the fact, that at the time, I was the victim and not the villain....*chuckles...
I asked what the black and white striped stick thrust into the verge outside Bernie's house meant, and was told it was a sewer line marker. The same stick that stands directly opposite this morning's water runoff....*puzzled...
I'm guessing the authorities (*chokes), are still searching for a way to run off gigantic amounts of water without the ratepayers noticing...
Will they achieve this Before the first tumors appear? *cackles...
Being as how I am just too dumb to do screen shots, I've taken to photographing the different windows thrown up by Nortons. These clearly show that Nortons is corrupted...*winks at Bali...
Reload? You have to be kidding! *keels over laughing... What on earth would be the point?
A pair of barbets have their scarlet faces buried in the pawpaw on the birdtray, while a cloud of frets rise and sink nervously, to feed on seed on the grass beneath..
Hordes of young school children gallop about the playing field in their lunch break. The sun is warm and the Zone is beautiful...*beams...
Peace..
---oOo---
Monday 23rd July 2007 at 1.00pm