Saturday, July 07, 2007

MUGS UNITED.....
(begun Saturday at 11.00am)
I got back from shopping to find Captain Courageous' Courser had been reversed down his driveway and parked. Could it be in the hopes of a quieter get-away? Those pesky, noisy tyres when he speeds out in reverse? *keels over laughing....
I had my prints done and am delighted with the results. How fortuitous that I took a close-up of Bali's streetlight,the day Before it was decided to 'fix' it...*beams... I compared the before and after shots and the droog from the Electrical Contractors had merely cut a wire and left it with a fancy bulldog clip hanging loose....
He certainly did more than that, as he was busy up the ladder for at least 3/4 of an hour.... the dirty pink/cream box that monitors the PC and the phone, and was installed the very day I attended my first CPF Meeting, is still hooked up, and so is the one on our pole...
Little has changed whether mon Capitan denies it or not.
Until Devan or Sean from Telkom Overport arrive to collect their little ISDN box, that is still fixed to the wall in our lounge, I shall continue to chat out loud to my so irritable Controller....*beams....
They could also bring us a small white reel-shaped device to attach where the cable enters the house... the same device that both my Master and Clive on our other side, have on Their cables...*cackles....(see pic)
When hell freezes over? Raait.....
The pictures of the pools of water at the bottom of the hill, after the run-offs are proof enough for me... I will continue to watch for indications of further water wasteage....heheh...
Easy enough to check with the Weather Dept. when last it rained and the dates on my pictures...to prove my point. That particular area gets the full heat of the sun all afternoon and should, in theory, have dried rock hard after a couple of days...*smiles...
Maybe the Droogs should risk having their pictures taken once again, and dig some sort of pit at the bottom, to link it to the storm-water drain? I would then be blissfully unaware of this deliberate wasteage....*cackles...
Little wonder that Herr Dokter Sutcliffe has raised the rates so alarmingly.... *hawks....
Sunday at 4.00am
So what are you saying here? That every Neighbourhood should have a Druglord? Thats the way its done worldwide? That in fact Barnabus is helping the constabulary? That I had it wrong? *keels over laughing.......NOT!!!
Apart from the occasional independent, take a chancer, the Zone is controlled by an iron fist. Just whose iron fist, I don't know.... Koobair may control the Druglords country-wide, but more than that is totally unbelievable....
The tableaus and theatricals laid on for residents have no doubt been going on for years.
Show me proof that the youngster who supposedly topped himself over in the gumtrees, was nothing more than a tasteless and nasty bit of play-acting?
That all that time ago, the bakkie didn't pull up under the trees, and the occupants beat the guy up purely for my benefit?
That Adrian Kingsley wasn't just another bit of orchestrated nonsense....(a matter first brought to the CPF by the fair Carol if you recall)...*grins...
There is definitely something rotten in the Zone and it aint me...*falls over... I was set up as a cop-hater, and played for the silly old trout I surely am...
When I volunteered to help out up at the Station, it was genuine... I could've made a difference at least in answering the telephones for a couple of hours a week.
Am I really to believe Captain Lazarus declining the offer and intimating that my great age was the reason?...*bwaahaaahaa....
I would be inclined to think the myth of my being a cop-hater had to be perpetuated at all costs right?
Well, that one has now fallen totally by the wayside - so whats the plan Stan?
I bear no grudges against the good guys, for allowing this wickedness to continue over the years...they too were totally suckered by the Corrupt Thespian Ensemble.....
The foolish and self-gratifying Allen Spence (what a prize for the Corrupt!), didn't even see them coming....
Anything for a bit of a laugh and to be one of the lads right Al?
He cannot now take back the power he has given Captain Courageous. It is way too late for that....
He cannot admit to the damage caused back in 2005 either.
My Word! Imagine if it was leaked to the public!
I am fairly sure that the Muni's Data-Theft Project is backed by Law Enforcement Agencies world-wide. Specifically to aid in the fight against terrorism...
The joke will be, that Organised Crime is touted as another reason for the monitoring....
Now, take another good look at who was chosen to initiate the Project here in the Zone, and ask yourselves if you haven't been had bigtime!....*laughing....
I repeat, its way too late to rectify this stunning error....it will be shrugged off as a glitch...
Sure, it will be said that the Crooked are all now watched more closely. Tell me - how does this benefit Basil, Sue and Penny? *interested....
Incoherent and abrasive as I am - you know by now that these 3 victims are owed compensation.
While my Master pours money into building additions, which will put him in an even better position to rule the roost...
Even the concept of a second story on a property so close to its neighbours, screams BullyBoy...*cackles....
But it's needed for the Project right? *shakes it's head....
The Courageous Ones have an agenda that is certainly not in our interests, no matter how they protest.... They are the feted darlings of the Rotten Apples and the Beast... justifiably so....*beams...
Who else could have orchestrated such ongoing amusement as The Toady Show?
Who else could have encouraged the witless and savage, foul-mouthed star of this production, to so willingly and unknowingly cavort for the masses? Why yes - he does indeed deserve to be treasured. A lovely piece of work with contacts you are blissfully ignorant of.....*smiles...
Go way back with me, to that wet weekend evening, as I sat struggling at the PC and the GameWrecker dozed on the sofa... The loud thump of an uninvited visitor jumping down into the courtyard and the ensuing chaos.....
The amazing coincidence of my Master installing aircon a short while previously and so having his windows shut....*laughs grimly... All the bellowing shouts between me and my 'good' neighbour, who was quite prepared to jump the wall and tackle the visitor. All the noisy if ineffective shots from my little gun?
Did mon Capitan so much as open a window to check? We will never know....
On the night (much more recently), that Sue the Book's kid had his motorcycle taken off their driveway? My Master WAS home and was either told ahead, not to check the monitoring, or he sat watching while the deed was done, applauding quietly.... again, we will never know for sure....*smiles...
Bali has, by now, lost himself totally up the long, dark tunnel of his own behind...*cackles.... His juggling act is becoming more precarious by the day....
How many deletions and alterations have been made to this blog since I was 'permitted' to write? Despite protests, I'm guessing a great deal has been edited out over time.
With his skillz and speed, he is perfectly capable of making changes even as I type the blog into Outlook, let alone paste it into blogger....*cackles...
He is the Cream of the Cracker Crop after all, and your Idol...*shrieks....
A 3-way split? His allegiance to the Corrupt, to preserving his image to the Good, and total ownership of this old toad?
These balls cannot stay up in the air much longer...
When they do finally fall, I will be here as always....*pats Bali fondly....
your obedient,
toady......
---oOo---
Sunday 8th July 2007 at 6.31am.