Sunday, July 01, 2007

LIGHTS GO OUT AND I CAN'T BE SAVED....
(begun Sunday at 5.25am)
A blustery wind blows from the South, and though clouds keep hiding the moon, its really bright outside.
Will there be changes made to the Testing, now that its the start of the July School Holidays? Probably not, as there is no risk involved......*cackles grimly...
The big PowerHouse lights are off this morning as far as I can tell... the brilliant orphanage foyer light remains off, though the strange new bar light is on.
Its business as usual for the Senior boys Hostel, pushing the signal over to Rose Avenue and Barnard Roads in Mayville. A perfunctory flash was all Mo could manage around 5.00am, on the gum trees this morning...Bad night?
The big orange light is on over at the Servant's Quarters and No. 72 Michan Rd. sizzles the air with their huge contribution...*grins...
From Sue the Book's front lawn I see she is also in Direct Line of Sight to a fat orange light (the ones the dogs dont care for), over at the Senior Boys Hostel. Hard to tell if it is the same one that glares at us or not...
Bali kindly reminded me to tell you that, when driving along Kings Avenue in Westville this past Saturday, the water run-off from No. 1b was quite astonishing, and ran right down the road some 4 houses away before finding a drain....*winks at the Captain...
Later:
10.00am: Did I tell you that Sister Stephens was fairly miffed the other evening? She told me that 2 guys came and removed a further 2 concrete slats from their pre-cast wall right on the property. Just like that!
She said she didn't call the SAPS, as she rather thought it was up to their own Security to deal with....*falls over laughing....(see pic)
Of course we know that its the GateKeepers (aka Security) that are removing the precast slats in the first place... to facilitate the so necessary Direct Line of Sight.....
It is true that the Sister's eyes are worn out. She admitted as much. There is however, little the matter with her brain, and I suggest you remind all the so-called GateKeepers to treat her with respect. They, like you, have a tendency to see how far they can go, in running rings around the Oblivious...*smiles...
Hands up those of you that keep advocating the beautiful old tree obscuring the PowerHouse from parts of Harris Crescent, should be slaughtered? *laughs.....
Only a matter of time right? In this mad rush to remove every citizens privacy, nothing is sacred?...cackles....
Billions of litres of water are being deliberately run off, trees are coming down everywhere, and the extra amount of electricity being used for your Cunning Plan Project, is mind-boggling...
As mealie-mouthed officials insist Joe Public cut back on power, regard water as precious and plant a tree for posterity - you simply have to see the funny side of it all....*laughs...
Captain Courageous has decided its time to remind me whose the Boss... our rocksolid and stable iBurst connection is no more... its now 2-3 connections dropped in an hour....*beams...
He forgets that we survived the Beast's Dialup and ISDN options? As neither the GameWrecker or I, obviously have a clue, and certainly can't look for help to tradepage *falls over..., I imagine we will learn to live with it....
May I call it unimaginative but effective?
The disconnects began as a direct result of my blogging last week, that my writing here was edited and has always been edited by our Controller.
That names, dates and pertinent remarks have undoubtedly been removed, from the time I was permitted to create this blog....*chortles...
It came as no sudden wake-up call. I had realised early on that it was likely, and had merely put a cloth over it and stood it in a warm corner to let it rise.... *beams...
There is a common factor distinguishing all my attackers quite clearly.... they all call cowardice their King.....*grins....
Is it something they missed out on growing up? (I use the term in a physical sense only heh). Courage is a foreign word and something to be derided and called stupidity?
As the Tard of Toads, I certainly have the latter in abundance *cackles... Impossible though you may find it, try for a minute to stand in my shoes....Aware of Every angle of attack as I am, and yet I remain steadfast in spite of it...
You owe your three victims compensation. This has nothing to do with how wicked or stupid I am. It has everything to do with the Muni and Telkom fumbling their tests in 2005... *looks at Allen Spence and wonders....
Did the Weasel seek to surprise me with a Breaking Newsflash this morning in #trivia? *chuckles.... His mildly portentious "you will never be alone"....
*koffs.... erm, my situation will eventually apply to 90% of South Africa, though certainly not on such an intensive and vicious scale I'm sure....
Am I considered just too dumb to realise the full implications of my Surveillance by the Utterly Corrupt? When I go outside as quietly as possibly in the early hours of the morning or evening, to sit and enjoy the lights? Is it to try and avoid my Controller?
Hell no! Tis fat Sophie I don't wish to wake, and none other...*grins...
Bali even keenly accompanies me to the bathroom in his quest for tidbits to report. It is quaint, if somewhat perverted, and I am happy to have him tag along....*smiles...
Whatever pushes his buttons is fine with me ...*laughing...
(I see he is looking rather fetching in his Clan Colours today...Lemon Yellow certainly becomes him....*grins...)
It occurred to me to wonder what would happen were I to go on strike with this blog. To keep writing as the mood takes me, but not put it on the PC?
How many weeks before Captain Courageous' star began to fade? The only reports left to him: she burped at 5.00am, she farted at 7.10am and had a coughing fit at 2.00pm....*laughing...Pretty boring don't you think?
I would obviously raise the issue of the current ongoing disconnects as my reason for striking.
Who knows, our Master may relish a respite.....
The wind has now risen to near gale force and fat grey clouds are building overhead.... time to head indoors....
Peace...
---oOo---
Sunday 1st July 2007 at 1.01pm.
PS 1.09pm and Bali's (aka Captain Courageous) house alarm is sounding. Am I alarmed? *cackles wildly... not in the least.... Nobby says nothing so there isnt a problem heheh