Saturday, June 30, 2007

THE AIR IS RARIFIED.....
(begun at 11.00am Saturday)
A stunning day it is, after last week's hectic weather...*beams...
I went out fairly early this morning, and had some prints made in Westville....then I stopped off at a friend's on the way home, for a chat....
Given half a chance, chatting is what I do....*laughs...chatting is what got me tagged way back as a cop-hater is it not? *shrugs...
Basically I kid myself that I can clear the deliberate and ongoing mud thrown at me, by rabbiting on here....*NOT!*
All the Courageous Captain has to do (and surely does), is edit out sufficient of my words, and who knows? even add his own remarks, and I remain neck-deep in the mire...*cackles...
Needless to say, as the Tard of the Century, I am totally undeterred and shall plough on, regardless..
If, for a good few years, I was deliberately led to believe that all the men at the SAPS Sydenham Station were crooked, it was very cleverly and deliberately done.
I dare you to walk through Sydenham now, and randomly ask an opinion of residents. Many will still be under the impression that the Station is to be avoided at all costs. This is the ongoing work of a few Rotten Apples at the Station, only..... effectively alienating the public from the very people they should respect..*is serious for once...
Since joining the local CPF and regularly popping in to the Station, I know for a fact that there are fantastic people who put their lives at risk for us daily. Whether that dodgiest of Captains chooses to delete that statement is neither here nor there....*grins..
I have just dropped off copies of photos taken yesterday, of the rather camp 'messenger' (he brought The Village People to mind),sent to amuse me. I put them in an envelope, clearly marked for Commissioner Nayager and left them with Constable Thaver in the Charge Office at 9.45am...*beams....
der Kommissar reminded us in his speech last Tuesday, that anyone hanging round in our area, that makes us nervous, should be reported to him. Job done....*grins...
I will of course, follow it up when our Vice Chair returns from Cape Town. Hopefully der Kommissar will track the dude right back to Baron Frankson - stepson, I now hear - of the so comfortably situated Druglord, Earl Barnabus.
der Kommissar clearly outranks this bumptious brat, and tis time he had his ears boxed, after all....*chuckles...
His notorious stepfather's powerful Government connections have given young Baron an over-inflated sense of importance for sure....*grins...
Now 11.30am and a chopper has just gone over. White and unmarked except for a black square hatch on its underbelly. It is showing great interest in the Muni and Telkoms ongoing project...*grins... Government officials?
In spite of the recent seemingly panic-stricken and ongoing disconnects, I return again and again to efnet's #trivia channel.
If you asked me why I do this, I would have to say I have really no clear idea at all....*puzzled...
After all, tis not that I don't 'get the message' so repeatedly made clear to me by so many...*grins...
Despite this, I am drawn back to face that wall of silence time and again and am quite honestly, perfectly happy to be greeted or ignored....
a Fool sitting among young giants indeed.....*chuckles...
The missing Noseweek publication turned up a day later. Just too late to have prevented me from contacting their offices...*laughs...
It might be an idea to tell your contacts at the Durban Central Post Office (bear in mind that Telkom is the Post Office), to allow the Noseweek to come through on time in future? Your call as always....*cackles...
If anyone is sufficiently interested in these crazed scribblings and wishes to read the unexpurgated versions, (that is, prior to Captain Courageous editing skillz), do feel free to make the effort to contact me. This, despite the obvious difficulties you will face..*falls over laughing... and I will type out copies for you on my trusty manual typewriter, which is happily out of reach of mon Capitano's grubby fingers.... *laughs...
I go now to attempt to publish this, all the while anticipating Monsieur BullyBoy to continue with the so-lame disconnects...*grins...
Peace...
---oOo---
Saturday 30th June 2007 at 12.18pm.