Monday, July 16, 2007

IS IT THUNDER I HEAR.......?
(begun Monday at 4.10am)
I hear dogs barking in the distance. Did I tell you that in the early hours one morning last week, I clearly heard someone give a loud whistle?
The sort of whistle you make to call your dog? Except it was probably around 4.00am and set a lot of dogs to barking...*grins..
And yes - I do know the difference between dogs barking as the Wireless System is activated in their direction and their standard range of barking...*beams... But, good try!...*winks...
Remarking on the dearth of interesting posts on myadsl has mon Capitano sweating gently?
I logged on to the forum yesterday evening and eventually went to the General Broadband Discussion forum. When I got to the "Whats with all the cabling on the streetlights?" thread, I discovered I'd been logged out...*laughs...
This happened repeatedly from then on......Nana! It merely confirms that it IS Telkom and the Muni going nationwide as I predicted....But shhhhh... its a secret right?...*chokes...
Later: 5.20am.
Well, well, well...... and now for something a little different.
The first thing I noticed on climbing the stairs earlier, was that Freddie the Accountant has (koffs) adjusted his bedroom window traffic light style monitoring....*smiles... its still doing its job though...
So, I stand below my top step to see if good old Bert is in place with his binoculars... No sign of him or his son...*puzzled... So I go and stand next to the GameWrecker's car at the top and - a sudden flash of light on the ground about 2 feet in front of me! Yellow light like a torch only it were no torch...*laughs....
Okay - so now you have my full attention, such as it is....
A similar occurence some time last week while I walked on the verandah. A brief flash of light on the hedge. Blink and you would miss it....*beams.
This is the Game I know and enjoy.... to try and track the source of these so strange flashes at such weird angles...
The one up by the car, could well have come from one of the many devices decorating our streetlight..yes? *smiles... I must take more photos in a better light and check.....
It could also have come from the Game-Wreckers car itself.. an oops moment mon Capitan?...*laughing....
I shall live in hope that you repeat the error at least until I can track it down....'track'!....*cackles hysterically....
Are you beginning to run out of surveillance methods yet? Surely not! I still wait for a model aircraft fitted with a camera to buzz my head as I sit out in the dark.....*grins...
The flash on the hedge..hmmm... the angle was odd and I've not seen it since so will have to wait....
I am very aware of which of my lists Freddie the Accountant at no. 12 sits on...*laughs... Sorry Fred, but you didn't make the 'Good' column....
Ducking behind your shrubbery while tossing massive Indian King fireworks into your neighbours yard sort of confirmed where you stand. *cackles..
You protect your Telkom Confidentiality Agreement? No - your connections are way more interesting than being a mere Wimax Trialist heheh...
The brief and distant applause I heard, as the Secretary drove away yesterday morning?....*curtseys...
Though Captain Courageous clearly gets the award for compromising the entire project single-handedly, there is certainly no lack of contenders for that title....*chokes...
Tell me Bali dear, do your many admirers realize that as you so merrily edit my blog, tis just as simple to make additions? That over the past 8 years I have to wonder how many changes and additions you have made to add credence to your smear campaign... ahhh the injured rolling of the eyes again...*beams...
You are sadly underestimated by your own fans... something I certainly cannot be accused of doing...*grins..
When I stumbled on that buried file with a title that stank of pedophilia, I realised how stunningly simple it is for a Masterly Cracker like yourself (pats Bali), to take a totally innocent loon down....*smiles..
With the help and blessing of the Rotten Apples and Telkom, how could you fail? and now of course the Corrupt at the Muni and those at Eskom cheer you on as well....
Give up? Moi? You have to be joking! The more the merrier dear boy....*shows its teeth...
That so unnecessary stumbling block called Pride, keeps trying to make an appearance in my life but I choose to ignore it still, for the moment..
That I had the Project pegged correctly when I wrote "a Teklom tecchie..." way back then? *grins..
Sure, I didnt know the details, and am still confused by Neotel's business operations, but the basics are all falling into place and, joy of joys...... I haven't signed any dodgy Confidentiality Agreement for Telkom And/or the Municipality's Wimax Project! *keels over laughing....
You may grind your teeth to the gums with rage, but the fact remains....
You owe compensation to Basil, Sue and Penny - for errors made in 2005..
Fess up and sign those befokte cheques.....*grins...
---oOo---
Monday 16th July 2007 at 12.17pm