Saturday, July 21, 2007

ALL RISE......
(begun 12.30pm Saturday)
Just kidding! *laughs.... There are so many judges out there, that all standing simultaneously may cause chaos....
And the Charges are? The same charges that have allowed Prince LostThePlot to officially run every aspect of our lives. No - not the Charges of Plonkerism, stupidity and lack of any basic commonsense...*cackles...
Lets hear the official charges..... set them out before the Accused and who knows, I may plead guilty yet...*shrieks.... Oh, thats not how its done on the Internet? It's hit and run or nothing? Lovely....*shakes its head...
These Charges wouldn't hold water? I may prove them to be downright lies? Fosho..... *beams...
Doing the Memory Lane thing earlier as the elderly are wont to do....
That weekend when the Klan of the Beast came out to play. Do you remember that? Whether before or after I wrote to the Director of Telkom, Pretoria, laying out Devan Pillay and Bevans little Game of Tap the Tard's Telephone, I can't remember...
But anyways....I go out on the front lawn to find 5 or 6 vehicles, including Telkom bakkies, pulled up in the valley facing our house. A merry band with their stereos cranked to the max and egging each other on to greater feats of courage. Bevan it was that finally put the ladder against our phone pole and climbed bravely to the top. (Only after donning a pair of decidedly gay, pink perspex safety-goggles)...*falls over laughing....
Of course, if I'd had my dinky little camera back then, there would have been a flurry of yellow feathers and nothing much else...*beams...
Ahhhh, the games people play....
Speaking of the valley - the latest dude who has pulled duty down there has now been snapped on 3 different occasions, wearing clean clothes way too good for a struggling BushDweller.
I shall have the usual prints made and add the dates and the times taken, and drop them off with sweet Navi up at the Station? der Kommissar has repeatedly told our CPF Members to report anyone hanging about so.... *grins...
Pictures worth a thousand words ja... I am also sure the pleasant smell of home-rolled cigarettes by our bottom wall comes from this same gentleman...*smiles...
I finished the laundry and went to have lunch in front of the box. I switch on the telly and get no picture or sound. A window appears saying 'we have a problem, contact your Installer'.
I don't think so - I switch off, unplug and reset and of course its fine...*grins...
Less than 5 minutes later I hear Bali's remote chirrup as he leaves... he simply can't resist having a go....*laughs delightedly...
I'm very aware that old habits die hard mon Capitano - but it would possibly be wiser to tread a little softly - you have my cell phone, is that not sufficient? *cackles...
I was thinking too about the small fortune spent by Mrs. Kazee up next door to our Treasurer at No. 33. (cousin to our mysteriously disappeared Councillor Yakoob Baig).
Would her property now qualify as a base station for Telkom & the Muni's Wimax Project? From the amount of water run off her property, the so interesting overhead lights in the Park, to the aerial lights facing her house from Raftery Road, I would guess it does ja....*beams...
Should I consider setting up a Toad's Tours Operation for the Zone? There is just so much to see, and more going up daily. Nighttime bus tours would of course culminate in taking tea on our front lawn, while clients enjoyed the cricket chorus sweeping through the valley and the chopper busied itself above.
The Rotten Apples could lay on a mugging over under the gumtrees and the trippers could watch a GateKeeper dragging his protesting dog along as he positions the Port-a-light.
Come - visit the Zone now, for a dose of undiluted Corruption...*cackles...
I switched on the PC now to do this blog, and am immediately given the anticipated Nortons message. "a problem needs fixing" *chokes... My Master's stock favourite stalling tactic.
By the time the machine has rebooted he is hopefully comfy in front of the DeathDealer laptop wherever he is....*smiles....
---oOo---
Saturday 21st July 2007 at 1.35pm.