Sunday, June 24, 2007

TIME AFTER TIME.....
(begun Sunday at 4.15am)
There are some of you that amazingly enough, are still entertained by Captain Courageous detailed reports of my habits and daily life....*astonished...
In desperation, he regales you with the most banal of incidents, in an effort to remain at the top of his heap *cackles.... Even the staunchest Loyalista must surely see that he is running out of material and is becoming (dare I say it?) Boring!
A label I am comfortable to wear, but one which, to a person of his stature, could well cause night sweats and hair loss....
He fights tooth and nail in an attempt to return to those heady days of Most Glorious Cracker in the Universe...*falls over laughing...
I offered him yet another olive branch last night, as I sat in efnet's #trivia channel. His response was to switch off the TV Screen behind me - kerchunk!
I have previously mentioned the unavoidable noise he makes as he connects to our power points... The loud click from the kitchen jackpoint and the same for the TV...*laughs...
It's quite startling and an area he will have to work on if he wishes to remain undetected in his future endeavours....
His audio monitoring system is generally cranked to the maximum over the weekends. At least that's what I think it must be. As I sat down on the edge of my bed yesterday afternoon, I immediately had ear-ache in both ears.... I walked out of the room and it was gone.... Fascinating, you have to admit....
Later at 5.15am:
I walked on the verandah and watched as Mohamed did a spectacular light sweep down the gumtrees from Number 2. (Silly I know, but some are better than others..) *smiles...
10 minutes later I was sitting up on the top step listening to the dogs in the Michan Road area go collectively mental... Spotty down at Number 2 was also barking frantically...*sigh..
In the light (heh) of my experience sitting on the bed yesterday afternoon, I think its safe to say that whatever it is that Mo. and Bali activate, it is most unpleasant for dogs.. If I actually got ear-ache as soon as I sat down in that particular area, how much discomfort is caused to these animals? Can they move out of the Direct Line of Sight? One would hope so.
I'm certainly not doing the Tree Huggers Tango here. I simply find it all extremely interesting. *rolls its eyes.... Useful too if you come to think of it.... for I can tell which section is being activated ....
Bert hadn't yet gone out on his verandah, but I have to wonder what he thinks.... or is he, as I suspect, ex illuminati, and doesnt think much at all? Rather along the lines of my own dear GameWrecker then? *snorts....
Until a dog is actually able to sit up and say "my ears hurt when you activate the system", they consider the suggestion BS? *shakes its head...
The amount of extra power that fills this house (especially over weekends for some reason), is not something that bothers me particularly... I do take issue with the GameWrecker's dizzy spells of late. Does the worldwide lack of provable evidence (fatalities and illness due to EMF emissions) cause my Controller to lose the Plot, and to gaily run his system to the max? My answer would have to be Yes! *laughs... If you haven't detected a pattern of irrational behaviour in his actions yet, I suggest you wake up ...*nudge...
I know that there is nothing to be done, for he is as protected as our resident Druglord, and his vehement denials will have to be accepted...*shrugs...
I do ask however, that you continue to struggle on with this incoherent blog, so that at least you are in with a chance, when Allen Spence's Magnificent Project arrives in your neighbourhood....*beams...
GavinMannion over on the myadsl forums, kindly gave suggestions as to how I could activate the comments option on this Blog.... Bali would have been smiling, as he knows full well that it is all a foreign tongue to me....*grins...
Besides, what comments would I get apart from "what proof do you have?" We all know the answer to that already...(though I treasure my photo albums and they may just cause a stir one day)..*smiles...
It would be great if someone really knowledgeable, were to contact me and tell me what to look for, to fill in the gaps in my tale - though even that would prove difficult.... my 2 lines emailed to Dave Charles at Ballito Life & Style, merely resulted in him being blocked from accessing this blog...*chuckles...
The force that surrounds us here in the valley, can surely not be generated by just a WiFi Neighbourhood Network? I'm willing to bet that it is a great deal more complicated than that.
Why are the huge Freeway lights so closely linked to the wireless operations? So much attention and care paid to the streetlight poles and their enhancements?
Certainly the Authors of this Amazingly Good for the People Project, will insist that any initial problems have long since been ironed out.... *falls over laughing... and if you believe that you will believe Anything....
Tests were begun here in the Zone in 2004 and tests are still being done...
All kosher? Not according to the canine population it aint....*cackles....
Come - slide those compensation cheques under the 3 doors of the victims you so glibly brush aside, and then let's do a proper scientific study of valley resident's health since the Superintendent for the Data Theft Project swept among us in 2004....
Lawd, would I love to hear the rebuttals being made to my accusations.... they must be truly hilarious...*falls over...
I have now told you repeatedly what happened and why I had to become Toad the Wicked....
The nastiness at Mweb with Shrooms and Zaphod? Entirely due to Bali's engineering as you now know.
The speed with which Mweb's Management leapt onto the bandwagon, merely confirms that they were and still are, in bed with Telkom, and will do anything to maintain that relationship...*snorts..
Vodacom is one and the same as Telkom, despite carefully crafted rumours of a rift... Telkom has lost so much face, I'm betting its been decided to let their little brother into first place...*cackles...
The ongoing and constant power cuts will continue until all the Municipalities have linked up residents using the new system, via their power supplies.
The excuses given will become more peurile by the day.
If there really is a shortage of electricity, I would look to our little valley here in the Zone as a prime example of overuse. Tis like Christmas in West Street most evenings and, as blogged, some huge lights among them... All since 2004 - go figure....
I see no overhead Freeway lights burning on the bridge today, at first glance... ah - then I see one burning on the Westville side of the bridge heading out of the city....how many others are active in the broad sunshine, just out of my sight.... cable thefts BUTT!!!! *laughing...
Its now 1.00pm and the Courageous family have gone off towing the jetski.... who says crime doesnt pay? *beams...
If we were to lock up our house and leave it unattended, chances are we would have uninvited visitors within the hour... that is fact, not paranoia....
You have got to love the Zone....*grins...
---oOo---
Sunday 24th June 2007 at 1.40pm.

PS: I see the Captain's pool cleaner busily and silently working its way around his pool... No ticking noise at all... for of course, that is made by the computer monitoring equipment still tucked into his patio heheh.....*sometimes thinks she is surrounded by people as dim as herself..... peace...