Saturday, June 23, 2007

HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY......
(begun Saturday at 11.20am)
Alas - Captain Courageous would appear to be in a state of disarray...
He can no longer bear to even glance in my direction, let alone smile....*shrugs...
My trusty entry-level Nokia is now switched off randomly whether signal and battery are full or not. It all has a desperate air of pettiness about it....
Having blogged his attempts to muffle his remote's chirrup, I was treated to it loudly this morning just after 4.00am...*beams...
I repeatedly remind him that this entire Game was begun by himself and his cronies, and if he now finds it not to his liking, why, there is nothing I can do about that....*sighs...
The astonishing fact that I have finally been allowed to 'go public' with the truth, still amazes me daily.
Predictably, it hasn't helped me much at all....
Poor reporting, incoherence and waffling, aren't going to get me out of this predicament....*cackles...
Does this worry me? Nay - I have no expectations at all and merely strive to make the best of each day as it comes...
I have been chained to Prakash (Collin) Balliram's whipping post for 8 years and have learned to be almost comfortable with it...*looks at Koobair the Squat and shakes it's head....
Co-ordinator of Drug Trafficking for South Africa is an admirable position for one sent packing in disgrace for running drugs and stolen cars out of the SAPS Sydenham Station...
When he arranged for the Ballirams to move in here next door, did he for one minute think we would last this long? That his affairs would be read by any other than his fellow crooks? doubtful indeed...*cackles...
It was a fairly simple matter to exact revenge on Rajie... she mentioned on our tapped phones, once too often, that Koobair was a crook, while he was still Station Head... she had to go.
Even the whispering campaign at UDW, which ultimately pushed her over the edge, could no doubt be traced back to this self-important and loathsome little man....
Newsflash - she got over it and is happy again, so his efforts were ultimately wasted (as is the very oxygen he breathes). *keels over laughing....
My constant mentions of the SBV Heist so closely connected to SAPS Sydenham at the time, are the truth, whether tis believed or not...*shrugs...
Whether the stooges that took the fall for the Masterminds behind the heist, get out early or not...it is water under the bridge...
Of course manipulating control of the Westville Parole Board has been made that much simpler now has it not?
You offered him a dazzling career opportunity, so cunningly done that he felt nothing but relief and delight....
I will certainly not be aware when the first mild suggestion is put to him that so-and-so's sentence should be shortened...
He considers me no more than an air-headed, too-talkative, old bat.... *laughing.... Pretty astute I have to say....
I do admire him tremendously, and am sad that I can do nothing to warn him but cest la vie....
What luck! It's now 12.05pm and fat Sophie just rushed down to the bottom wall, insisting shrilly that we had a problem...
More to oblige her than anything else, I put a few pellets noisily into the tree trunks... Would you believe that this flushed out two young lads quite smartly? *shrieks with laughter....
Mid-teens, nicely dressed and, judging from the overwhelming smell of paint, they follow the Adrian Kingsley School of Art.... in fact the taller of the two could well be a relative....*beams...
I am now absolutely obliged to guess here....um.... friends/customers of the heir to the Druglord's throne? Tis better that his name isn't bandied about on my blog too frequently if he is to make anything of his future...*cackles....
But yes - I would guess young Baron had a hand in arranging for the ongoing artwork on my wall...sweet....
May I predict that there is a good chance this young man will be a credit to his father, though alas, not necessarily to his mama, the fair Carol....
hmm...on second thoughts, we all want our kids to be wealthy and happy do we not?
In young Baron's case, the means used to attain this state of Nirvana, may be found repellant to some, but he is after all, a chip off the old block...*laughs...
A dusty winter's sun has warmed the Zone comfortably and there is nowhere else I'd rather be...*smiles...
Did anyone else see the egyptian goose sitting on St. Theresa's cold stone feet, at the top of the church tower on Thursday morning?
I guess it was waiting for the sun to rise....
Peace...
PS Whether he be home or away, my Master runs the system here to the max. My ears whine as I turn my head...*snorts... WiFi is safe? Not the way these crooks have it set up....*laughing....
---oOo---
Saturday 23 June 2007 at 1.25pm