Monday, June 25, 2007

RISE UP AND DANCE.....
(begun Monday at 5.30am)
I seldom take that precious little box out of its hiding place....*smiles.
I only found it recently and besides, it's not needed when playing this particular Game.
Mon Capitan himself, pointed me to the treasure... and so I keep that small amount of hard-earned Pride for special moments....*cackles...
When I do sometimes take it out, I remember fully, that I have made it through a maze of despair and misery that would have finished off a lesser toad....*beams...
The silver grey Courser has been complimented by the addition of a flash silver grey Beemer with an unusual wheel-trim. (ah the joys of working in the Motor Industry)....
My Controller spent a considerable amount of time at one point last week, discussing wheel-trims with a visitor. May I guess that in an effort to conceal the so obvious monitoring devices, this new style has been adopted? If you were to look at my series of pictures, you would see exactly what I mean...*grins...
To be frank, I care less about his illegal gadgets, and am just grateful that, for the moment at least, the dips to our electricity supply have lessened considerably.
Does Captain Courageous have an official document in his possession giving him permission to invade our privacy in whatever manner he chooses? Whose signature would it be on those papers?
While I am certain that I was falsely labelled a cop-hater way back, by none other than Koobair and his Crooked Contacts, I am interested to know where the official permission originated.
You may all mop the egg off of your faces now....*laughs...
The smoke and mirrors tactics employed in my continued abuse, would have fooled even brighter than yourselves....
And of course, I didn't help myself at all now did I?
Nope - I lost the Plot completely, ensuring that even the GameWrecker was forced to conclude that I needed psychiatric help.....*shrieks....
At one point, I tried contacting a Keith Knott of the SACrimeBusters website... he sounded as if he were bold enough to investigate my claims.... *sigh... I was told quite soon after initial contact that he couldn't be reached....a scenario which was pretty much repeated wherever I turned for help.
I suppose it is quite amusing to see that I played such a big part in my own downfall, but I have always and forever lacked any basic commonsense...*grins...
The audio monitoring that enables Captain Courageous to hear every sound in our house? I don't know if it went back as far as our dial-up days, but certainly since we opted for Telkoms ISDN service. The so pleasant Sean Mudaly replacing our entire telephone cable and then, rather like a magician pulling a rabbit from his hat, suddenly producing a brand new, sealed ISDN modem from his case...*falls over laughing... to crown matters, he then informed me that ISDN wasn't his field at all.... just doing his job of course....*winks...
Later:
9.30am: When the disconnects got too bad and the GameWrecker finally decided to go with iBurst, the Captain must of been understandably delighted. He has a cable installed running along the wall between our properties...(see pic)
In the matter of Bali controlling the whole section of streetlights up to, and possibly further than, the Blind Home? That honour can only have been bestowed on him by Allen Spence, one-time Project Manager for the so-called "Cable-Theft" initiative...*hawks and spits....(Ethikweni Municipality Electricity Dept. Security Division).
Mistuh Spence has had more than sufficient time to embroider a stunning cloth of lies regarding this rather amazing irregularity...
My Captain has quite clearly, over the past 2/3 years, been allowed to mess with our electricity supply at will...
and of course, you will remember the Treasurer right up at No. 33 also lost 2 computers during this time..
Twould be really interesting to know who exactly it was, that persuaded Mistuh Spence to hand over this responsibility to an untrained lay person?
And who it was that convinced Howard Whitehead (Decorative but Useless, Head of Electricity,Muni.) to ignore all my official mails delivered to him?
Who it was that gave Bali permission to rig up this audio system in our house using his buds at Telkom Overport?
If you had the answer to this, you could probably track the rot and corruption right back to Koobair.
How embarrassing for Mistuh Spence to find that he has been manipulated as easily as this eejit toad! *cackles...
When I met him, he was quite clearly, thoroughly enjoying his role in the Game.
Has he now mentally blocked out the possibility that he was indeed led deliberately to hand over our power supplies to Captain Courageous? Does Mistuh Spence still grin and say it's just for the Game and the residents deserve what they get?
Step back and see the bigger picture here - that such a technologically advanced system has been handed willingly in to the control of the likes of Koobair and Earl Barnabus? Sure, controlled by my dear Bali - but Totally utilised by the above two creeps....*falls over laughing.....
I'm willing to bet that two thirds of the residents you so kindly set up with the Wireless Network, here in the Zone, have no idea of these criminal connections or of their involvement.
Ahh...this is where the argument that I am merely a deranged stirrer comes in, is it not?
In spite of knowing the extent of Bali's control, it has never deterred me from extending my wrinkled hand to him in friendship...
Alas, I would guess that right now, more than ever in the past, he would like to squash me like a pesky bug! *shrieks....
For better or for worse, Missus C....you have a long haul ahead....*shakes its head....
Having blogged about the pettiness involving my Nokia - amazingly, it didn't switch off once the entire day yesterday, nor did I get the constant repeat texts each time the GameWrecker sent me an sms.... I rest my case....
Fascinating then, to find early this morning when I picked up the Nokia, that the signal had dropped right down to one bar and the battery down to 2 bars overnight.
What is it mon Capitan does that sucks the signal and battery down so? Think, you boffins, think!
I don't think it is deliberate, as with the other so obvious childishness, but rather when Bali deactivates or activates something...What?
There is a Great deal more power running through our house, than is good for us...*laughs...
A dilemma it is indeed....every visitor and every sound monitored. Every illegal aspect deactivated at will? Too simple - and it's coming your way soon ...*chuckles...
Do I delude myself that someone out there, has at last held up a yellow card to my Fowl-Feathered Controller?
Or is my blogging freedom merely a means to further increase my amusement potential?
Am I being permitted to whitter on endlessly in the hopes that I will somehow prove myself worthy of these criminal activities? *cackles...
Those among you, easily irritated by idiots (and there are many), will no doubt vote for the latter....*grins...
The truth of the matter is, that I am a boring old fart who was once naively idealistic enough to dream that we could all get along together...
Like most people, I have certainly uttered more than my share of inane remarks.. It was, I believe, my destiny to have attracted the interest of the vile Koobair - and it snowballed from there did it not? *laughing...
A crazy tale? Indeed not.... My Master's abuse will undoubtedly continue and even increase, as his forthcoming building plans will afford him even greater opportunities to harrass us...*grins...
A reminder to all of you that imagine fondly, this could never happen to you...
Powercuts, white 'wireless'boxes on your street poles, intereference on your TV, the little white chopper with blue trim, your geyser/fridge etc. becoming suddenly noisier than usual. New silver metal bands at intervals around your streetlight poles, dips to your powersupply, your cellphone and landline misbehaving.... huge water run-offs nearby and water pipe 'bursts'...
Any of the above, and you can rest assured you have been successfully connected to your Municipalities Amazingly Good for the People Data-Theft Scheme....
May the Force be with you, should you have dissed off the Crooked Clan members over the years....Payment WILL be exacted...*smiles..
Will you, as this toad has done, rise like an astonished phoenix from the ashes? Or will you be broken and ploughed under?
We do most certainly live in interesting times....*grins...
Later: 10.30am: Little Sister Stephens just called. At some point last night a young girl had run away from her home and sought refuge at St. Theresa's Convent. Both the Sister and their dodgy Security company had contacted the SAPS Sydenham to no avail.
I gave her der Kommissar's cell phone number as requested, and assured her that he would deal with the matter...*beams..
Hopefully we will have only good reports to give our trusty Vice-Chair when she returns from Gauteng...
Peace...
---oOo---
Monday 25th June 2007 at 11.56am