Wednesday, June 27, 2007

IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT.....
(begun Wednesday at 9.00am)
Could it be merely the rain this morning, that gives me pause to step back and see myself as others so clearly see me?
A dim-witted, spotlight-seeking, mischief-maker with a grudge against her perfectly ordinary, law-abiding neighbours?
*collapses laughing.....would that it were so.....
As you all know, Collin Balliram has total control over our PC...it is therefore a simple matter for him to 'edit' and delete details from any of my blogs that he doesn't wish me to share with you.
Is this the reason I have been allowed such 'freedom'? Have names and accusations been removed regularly? *cackles... this possibility has obviously occurred to me frequently in the past but hey ho... I chunder on regardless.....
My freedom here in blogland is of course, no freedom at all...
I would stake my life, that this blog IS edited before its allowed to be read by all and sundry...
The version that I see, when I go back to re-read and correct errors, certainly appears untouched. Merely an extension of my ongoing paranoia? *cackles....
Whether you were privy to my mention of Telkom Overport's charming Sean Mudaly (in my previous blog) is doubtful...
The young man who so kindly replaced our entire telephone cable, from the bedroom monitor pole in the valley, to the phone jackpoint....
Who, amazingly, produced a brand new, sealed, ISDN modem from his case, in spite of saying that ISDN was not his field at all....*shakes its head....
Whether it was his kind assistance, that enabled the audio monitoring Captain Courageous so clearly enjoys, I will never know.
As blogged way back, I did cut the wires and remove the ISDM modem eventually. But only after the GameWrecker had already chosen to change over to iBurst.
This of course, changed nothing at all, and the Captain still hovers in our home at every opportunity...*grins...
The temptation to cut the small ISDN box that Devan Pillay from Overport, Telkom, so carefully avoided looking at, when he collected the ISDN modem, is always there...*smiles...
Why not just do it? Possibly because the GameWrecker's irritation levels are at an all time high? Do I hear cries of 'chicken'? *cackles....
If I felt certain that ripping that little gadget off the wall was the answer, I wouldn't hesitate...but of course, I'm not at all sure that would solve the problem so.....
A strangely sane moment from a loony? ..sure....
A new bush-dweller arrived down in the valley yesterday afternoon. Way more affluent-looking than your average, with his bedroll strapped to his back and carrying various odds and ends...(see pics)
Alas, the weather turned foul, not long after he had disappeared into the old drugboys hideout above the stormwater drain... Will he be back when it clears? Watch this space....
Fat Sophie is earning her keep. I sat out on the verandah yesterday morning and watched a young guy in a hoodie, wander about among the gumtrees across the valley until he disappeared from view.... I hadn't realised the dog had also been watching him heh....
10 minutes later, she rushed across the lawn barking wildly at something on the bank opposite.
He had carefully made his way down the bank, hidden behind the bushes, and was now sitting, barely visible, watching us.
I merely picked up my little pellet gun and aimed it at him, and he scrambled up the hill and went off at speed...*snorts...The Tubby Team score again!
I rather lost the plot at the CPF Meeting last night. Held in the main Hall, far more people turned up in the rain, than I had anticipated...*grins happily....
Although I had stuff to tell der Kommissar here, it has now fallen completely by the wayside.....
His confidence and uniform mesmerized me as always...*laughing....
I do admit to being curious about his health...there is something that I can't quite put my finger on but.... *puzzled...
Possibly just the wear and tear of the huge ongoing operation he is so involved with?
The GameWrecker mentioned that the chopper flew over our house during the evening (obviously sans it's owner heh). It must have come down pretty low for the old man to have paid attention...*cackles... What exactly were they enabling?
Would I be wrong in saying that the so articulate speaker from Blue Security, Ravi Ramsamy - knows of me? And that he regards me as an irritant along with so many others? *waves to Ravi..... He gave a really good talk at last night's Meeting, but not one mention was made of the Wireless boxes currently saturating Sherwood.....
Strange, as I had it direct from an ex Blue employee, that they were all aware of the Wireless boxes.... *wags its finger at Ravi...tsk tsk.....
I am still utterly baffled at the secrecy that cloaks this entire scheme....
I do realise that a huge amount of illegal installations are taking place, via the Muni droogs infiltrating rennovating crews... *laughs...
The orange light they fitted on Godfrey's property, that shines directly onto me when I stand on my front lawn? Turns out Godfrey saves his electricity and gets the last man in, to turn if off....*chortles...
However, the situation was saved a few days ago, when I saw that Sabeera's house at No. 18, now sports a new light at the same angle, that IS left on all night...*beams....
Cyril was at the Meeting and looked very much better than the last time I saw him...
Shakoor was charming and smiling!
I was dismayed to find that I don't know the words to our National Anthem, and have also forgotten most of the words to Uit die blou van onse.......
Quite obviously, I don't get out much.....*falls over laughing....
Stay safe.
---oOo---
Wednesday 27th June at 10.39am
PS. I tried sending a photo to Mo via gmail this morning. A simple enough operation, but at the time, my Master was having none of it.
I have since, discussing the situation with him, been allowed to send it... hopefully Mo will manage to put it back on this blogsite for me.... *grins... (erm, I deleted it inadvertently)