Friday, June 15, 2007

NOTHING STAYS THE SAME.....
(Begun Friday at 10.00am)
The sun is soft and warm as I sit outside trying to decipher the rabid scribbles in my diary..*grins...
Best I begin with my weekly trip out into the Real World yesterday..
There were several memorable moments. I think the funniest, must have been the Telkom bakkies which appeared to be strategically parked along my seldom varied route, and all bearing some sort of red markers attached to their ladders...*falls down foaming at the bit.....
If I were remotely sane, I would now have to concede that it was simply further poor reporting on my part, and that they must have always used red ties to lash the ladders down...
However, as in my case, the wheel is turning but the hamster has left, I am more inclined to believe there was a swift, new directive issued to Telkom droogs at the Overport and Westville Depots....*cackles wildly....
I discovered that the would-be Patron of the Arts is neither Surveyor nor Telkom droog, but rather the owner of a Westville eatery... One that may well enjoy flirting with the Gallery owner rather than purchasing bronzes....*beams... The vagaries of paranoia... we shall see....
I treated myself to more prints and was delighted with the results. Its about the 4th time I have struggled to get a decent picture of mon Capitano's streetlight. The one which, if you view it from the Crescent, appears to be out.
This time I got lucky and the whole weird phosphorescent glow is revealed, plus the very bright active sensors on the silver bands...*smiles..
A lovely shot of St. Theresa's church with its pretty sensors on the roof apex and down by the gothic window on the faschia board. The extremely pale Parks 'wekker' and the bank of earth below Mo's property, up against his wall, are the most interesting.
Speaking of wekkers - they have cut out large chunks of bark from the trees between the playing field and Mo's house at No. 2.. leaving the wood starkly white beneath....
For all this while, I'd thought there must be some sort of special paint that enhances or repels the wireless signals hehe.... this may well still be the case as in the treatment of Freddie's Wendyhouse roof... Now of course I look at the newly painted, white? soccer goalposts, the strip of white paint that is smeared along the top of the stormwater drain manhole, the big white raw patches on the trees and the white painted board across on the roof of the Senior Boys Hostel. (in my photo that board has come out blinding white)... I have to figure that as long as its a pale colour, it improves the signal bounce amazingly? *beams...
I was certain I'd lost all my photos if you recall.... but I dutifully took the burned CD back up to Westville without trying to open it myself... it truly didn't matter if they were lost - I was really only curious to know whether it was just one or now two Weasels I was dealing with....
Halleluja! The results were : Weasels one and Photos intact!
I noted as I pulled into the parking lot at Westville Mall that the chopper was flying directly overhead towards the south... so I had to smile when, 5 minutes later, I found chaos at the printers as their machines played up temporarily...coincidence? Pffff.....
I took a picture of more water in the road outside 1b Kings Avenue, and further down the road, I found one of the afore-mentioned red marker bakkies posed oops, I mean parked kindly so I could get a photo.....*smiles....
See now, the pole where that bakkie was parked? The one that has fancy metal cladding covering it? I got a really nice pic of that with a decorative ball light on the gate beside it, burning brightly at 10.53am... That was a week or so ago and a dead giveaway IMHO....*grins...
All the deliberate run-offs from the other properties along Kings Avenue and all the new red ties on the Telkom bakkies are merely proverbial red herrings....*shrugs...
The Nest in that particular road is where I originally stated - at 1b. (see pic)
It transpires that Loft Room is merely a euphamism for 'full double story'.... not a surprise at all, and Missus Courageous passed the plans over the wall last night for the GameWrecker's perusal.. I spoke to her at the time about NOT wanting a window overlooking our property, and NO additional lights or spotlights affecting us in any way, and she seemed perfectly agreeable...*beams...
There is a small window drawn on the plans, but she assured me it wouldn't be installed, so we will have to wait and see...
The GameWrecker signed the consent form and I passed them back over, this morning... If they are lucky, the alterations will be completed before the spring rains....
Missus Courageous told me that Bali being lonely was the reason they now have the 2 little puppies... a joke surely? He has used Nobby so regularly as a pawn in this Game to upset Sue the Book and myself, I cannot see that he is fond of ANY dogs at all..... *laughs....
Twill be interesting to see how the pups survive the building operations.... methinks a slight lack of foresight there... or was it? *wonders.... more pawns but of a slightly different nature is my guess....*hopes to be proven wrong...
I love that Missus C says the new upstairs room nearest Basil, will be Bali's Music Room! *laughing...
From where, no doubt, he will be conducting the Electric Light Orchestra? I plan on documenting the entire operation from start to finish and hope it is found to be entertaining..
My guesses and surmises will be corrected when proven otherwise, so, continued inference by Lord Sh*tSpreader that I prevaricate, holds no water....
Water!? Sue the Book's water pipe problems now coincide with yet another burst in the Crescent...*winks at Bali...
Overnight, another huge crater dug in the road, this time up by the little park, out of my view...how much water run-off deliberately this time?
I see two mlungus were assigned by Brian (Illuminati)Osborne to 'fix' Sue's plumbing problems....
It's a cert that the water faults are deliberate and connected to the amazing Data Theft Initiative...*vomits....
The GameWrecker relapsed into very dizzy mode again this morning... my kid tells me her friend had a similar problem. They certainly live way too close to the giant pylons in Nottingham Road, but I fail to see how her 'current' problem connects to my old mans trouble....weird...
Are microwave/electricity emissions being gradually intensified across the country to 'immunise' the unsuspecting public? Crazy thought ja...*shakes its pointed head....
I see a new light has been hastily added above the door at the top of the stairs, at 72 Michan Road. A nice picture taken yesterday with it burning during daylight hours, but only at a very weak strength. At night it is way bigger and brighter even, than the white streelight behind it...
Freddie's upstairs window monitoring is still active...It has certainly changed its appearance, but is very much alive...*grins..
I havent heard the huge cricket chorus emanating from St. Theresa's for quite a while....timing?
Certainly there are cute individual crickets audibly dotted about the valley now...*cackles... but the full-on chorus remains silent for the moment..
Later: 11.50am:
The chopper has just flown slowly over Sue the Book's house down from the burst pipe in the road higher up.... The 'plumbers' have finished and left... I called Sue to say she is not to worry if she feels dizzy or nauseous over the next 20 minutes odd...
Just in case the chopper is activating surreptitious changes made on her property...a long shot, but why take the chance?
I would like to invite Prometheus to move in here for the next 3 months.... The front room is vacant, and I would be interested to see whether his system showed any short-term changes at all...
He would have to stay on the property at all times to get the full experience.. No nipping out for an hour or two...*laughs....
"Breaking laws for everyone's good" indeed....
It's a given, that he has bought the sales pitch, hook, line and sinker... and is of course, way too intelligent to have been misled along the way *grins...
When you consider the billions that are being poured into this scheme daily and the power of the organisations behind it... why would they not have teams set up specifically to allay any misgivings? To have a glib and convincing answer to any suggestion that there may be risks involved along the way?
to constantly remind you all (with my help of course), that I am merely a gossipmonger and trouble-maker...*cackles...
For the good of whom specifically? Certainly not the orphans at St. Theresa's or Basil, Sue the Book and Penny...
As fingers are pointed in my direction, so are you equally guilty of hearing only that which you choose to hear...*wry smile....
Small wonder I am drawn like a magnet to efnets #trivia channel....*laughs.... I have more in common with them than they realise... gullibility I believe its called.....*shrieks....
Peace...
---oOo---
Friday 15th June 2007 at 1.42pm