Sunday, June 17, 2007


BLOOD IN THE WATER...
(Begun Sunday at 5.20am)
and of course it's mine....*smiles.. Martha has not been fed such huge dollops of ill-feeling in a while, and grows happily, in leaps and bounds *winks at Bali....
That aside, this team of one is making headway at last... which erudite remark caused such panic in the Camp of the Corrupt, is anyone's guess...*laughing... There is nothing like a wall of hate to spur me on... The fact that I feel no inclination to reciprocate in kind, is strangely satisfying.
Its a perfect day for the Comrades and Captain Courageous (MadMarconi) concentrates on the Michan Road area, upsetting several dozen canines along the way...*snorts..
All the usual suspects are active.
Amazingly, every overhead light on the Freeway bridge suddenly found the ability to function, this week. My fears of implosion or worse, when this miracle finally took place, were groundless...*laughs...
I noticed yesterday that all the Freeway overhead lights that I could see on the far side of the bridge, were activated all day. I wonder if Comrade Herr Doctor Sutcliffe fears cable-theft on that stretch too ...pfffff
The 2 lights at the Northcliff Avenue entrance on Jan Hofmyer Road still burn 24/7. I predict that the cable theft excuse will shortly become very difficult to validate....*hawks and spits....
I see that cheeky journo that writes for the Mercury (Greg Arde) is paying attention. Good man, but he should watch his back...*beams..
I swear he knows something, but what?
The BushDweller installed some weeks back in this area, kindly posed for a further snapshot yesterday as he sprawled under the gumtrees across the way. Deja vu in the extreme. We also have him standing by Challenge, nattering on his cellphone... Clumsy...*smiles...
Last night at 9.15pm the new light above No. 72 Michan Road's door, shone yellow...this morning however, at 4.30am, it once again matched the white streetlight behind it...*beams... the Games continue...
My Master was a tad flustered earlier on today? It took him at least 4 chirrups of his remote before he settled down..*chuckles... Taking strain there dude? I wonder if Basil signing the Courageous Couples' building consent forms with no hesitation whatsoever, counts for squat. Doubtful if it even occurred to Bali to feel ashamed. *shakes its head....
Denial is futile...I'm guessing you have shortened a good man's life with your fumblings and yet feel you owe him nothing? Such arrogance is mind-boggling *blinks....
As Koobair now sits at the top of his particular tree - so do you continue to elbow the innocent aside, in your mad scramble upwards....*snorts...
For the zillionth time, I wonder whether Johan Stolz (retired ex Station Commander of SAPS Sydenham), had a CLUE as to the depths of corruption he condoned... I have to tell myself he didn't, though his wife said otherwise....*sad..
Martin Marais - another deliberately silent figurehead...*sigh...
Clearly, they could do nothing to stop the rot, entrenched as it has become, over the years...My only hope for them now, is that they enjoy their well earned retirement...
Both misguided, but basically kind men *smiles...
Bert was on his verandah doing guard duty well before 5.00am this morning.. another pleasant person, that I have to hope won't fall victim to the Crazed Captain's occasional errors of judgement.
Later: 10.35am
At least 3 different choppers aloft filming the Comrades. Can 'our' chopper afford the time to engage in such frivolous pursuits as the Marathon? * waits to see.......
When I went up late yesterday afternoon to open the gates, Sue the Book was out in her garden.
I waddled across the road for a quick chat and 5 minutes later noticed the sensor light on one of the silver bands round Bali's streetlight pole was cranked to the max....*falls over laughing...
No sun or lights at all to explain away the phenomenon, as my Master struggled to hear our words of wisdom...
Let's assume he was visiting his buds on the Hill, or even up at his sister-in-law in Garbutt Road... certainly he wasn't very far away *smiles...
So, my assertion that there most certainly is CCTV type technology on that pole, stands. And his excuse for going selectively blind and deaf a few months back, while Sue the Book's property was accessed and her kid's motorcycle stolen?
Organised Crime at its finest, and if you still choose to believe his smoothly crafted lies, you qualify to sit next to me on the Idiot's Bench...*cackles...
Whether by request, he is deliberately not told the details prior to nasty stuff going down, (making it that much easier to claim ignorance), I have no idea...the fact remains that he Does control the monitoring and he Does see and hear anything and everything that moves - therefore, could not possibly have missed the motorbike being removed, no matter what denials are made.
My repeated olive-branch is spurned. So why would he forgive Sue the Book for her ongoing irritation at his crass behaviour? *cackles...
Sue the Book has over the years, never been afraid to voice her displeasure over Bali's deliberate unneighbourly behaviour. As a result she has paid dearly. I believe at one time, she had 6 or 7 burglaries over a period of a few short months.. Coincidence? Pull the other one why don't you! *laughing...
Tis after all, she, who reported on the 2 unfortunate domestic rows, and as a result I'm betting she will be on the Chicken-Livered one's hit list forever....
Which reminds me - what happened to the real waves of cricket sound? Did someone knowledgeable read my original description and suggest that if they were so clearly audible, the levels of EMF may just be a tad risky? *smiles...
Even so, my Master has only to wait until my snores level out, before resuming his concerto at any strength he chooses.... there is simply no-one who will challenge his integrity....
The GameWrecker appears to have recovered from his dizziness albeit possibly temporarily...
The phrase "for the good of the people" still sticks in my craw - I will get over it.
The entire concept of the Data Theft Scheme has been worked on by so many well-rewarded Spin Doctors that it is now swallowed with ease by even the brightest among you...
Peace...
PS: My mistake, the chopper is up and down like a demented wasp heheh....
---oOo---
Sunday 17th June 2007 at 1.42pm