Wednesday, June 06, 2007

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU ARE....
I had a good chuckle when I saw his smiling face beaming at me from the Sunday? papers a few weeks back.
He has, I'm sure, got plenty of reasons to be happy with his life... he would have had VIP treatment from day one of his incarceration not so?
Rehabilitated? *falls over laughing.....
His family on the outside world would have also been very well looked after...
How much time has he left to do officially?
Parole for spiffingly good behaviour must surely be due?
Its near on 9 years since the SBV Heist here in Pinetown took place and I've no idea what time he pulled..
But he took the fall as arranged, thats for sure.... ja I know there were a couple of other suckers locked up as well, but I've not seen them in the papers, so forget who they were.... one was surely a Mr. Naidu? *beams broadly..... and the happy camper that gave me such a laugh? hmm Appalesamy or Appelesamy? who knows.....
So the guys who took the fall for the 1998 SBV Heist in Pinetown, can rest comfortably knowing that their share of the unrecovered R33.5 million is waiting safely for them.
Quite possibly in the form of property right here in Sherwood...*applauds....
And yes, I checked back and my Controller, Collin Prakash Balliram, moved in next door to No. 6 Harris Crescent in early 1999 - go figure....*laughs....
Smack in the middle of the property boom here in the Zone.
My vivid imagination running rampant once again?
Indeed, I think not. Once you tie in the Rotten Apples involvement with those investigated over at Telkom Overport (grins at Saleem Moosa), then add Earl Barnabus and his Government connections to the mix..... it was inevitable that with all that cash lying about, the charming co-ordinator of South African druglords, Koobair, would seize the opportunity for revenge.... *smiles...
That would also be about the time Rajie was frightened into leaving Sherwood was it not? When mon Capitano's stereo would be cranked to the max 24/7 a mere twenty feet from our house? *laughs wildly....
Heady, enraged days they were....
But hey, I survived, and am honestly the better for it *shrugs...
You simply cannot share every facet of your life with some one for that long, and not grow fond of them...*pats Bali.....
Next: The manipulation of this particular situation is Classic! *applauds the full-time Corrupt.....
So - the Westville Prison Parole Board has a new member? What a coup!
Did he see it coming? It fell into his lap like a gift from heaven? *cackles...
How many other Parole Officers are OWNED at Westville? *shakes its head...
He has to be one of the nicest people I've met, and listening to him on Tuesday night, (as you were), he is still filled with ideals and good intentions...
Simple to let him stress for so long (as a direct result of his own unfailing kindness), and then to present him with such a wonderful opportunity?
It was never on the cards that he would refuse, now was it? *smiles sadly...
And so, he will be used, but so cleverly, he will consider all decisions to be his own *shakes its head...
The problems I've been on about, with the basic staunch Nokia dropping its signal and switching off?
Since I got it years ago, its had a rock-solid signal from any point in and on the property.
So I have to guess that the problems now, are to do with the befokte 'testing' by my Master.
A dodgy position I am in most certainly - both phones totally controlled by the Crooked....*pfft...bring it on....!
The very bright white light was still shining brightly through the trees from the Ablution Block at 7.30am today, though the porthole light on the church tower wasn't on...
Bali was still home at 8.30am when the chopper flew over from the east...carefully angled over St. Theresa's orphanage and my Controller's house... something being activated again or just a cheerful token of regard? *yawns....
Kitz got herself up on top of the valley wall earlier, and I couldn't persuade her that it wasn't wise to sit there among the spikes... I ended up having to lug the little ladder down to reach her.
What a bonus! I had a clear view of the big white light that was still burning. I managed to fetch the camera and get an excellent shot for the album. A GateKeeper kindly posed at the door as I took the picture *beams...
I am way more interested in the round, orange disc that appears to be on the wall next to the trash can... a Port-a-Light? Fascinating!!!
I'm betting the Teacher's Strike is irritating the hell out of the Corrupt....*snorts...
With all the kids around and no regimented school hours, they are surely forced to curtail at least some of the 'testing'. Though mon Capitano has been coming home in the early afternoons (to help with the girls of course, *beams), they have cranked up the system far earlier than usual.
The chopper is working flat out and went over a total of 5 times yesterday and already once this morning.
Once again I must point out that it is costing millions to keep that baby aloft every day.
The R200ks and R15ks x 2, that is owed to the victims of the 2005 testing debacle is a mere drop in the ocean.
FFS! This is not about face or admitting culpibility! *shrieks with laughter at it's own futile gibberings... Just do it. Pay them and move on. I'm just warming up in case you wondered....*grins..
I look at the few, if any, Good, that struggle here with my scribbles..
be creative...get hold of Martin Welz and the World Health Organization.
Find me an Electrical Engineer with a grudge against Telkom...*cackles...
and pigs shall fly....
Peace...
---oOo---
Wednesday 6th June 2007 at 10.56am