Monday, June 11, 2007

THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE FOWL....
(Begun at 6.00am Monday)
Well now. Things are really getting interesting.... the GameWrecker said this morning that he was dizzier than ever!
I remember hearing Nobby several times after midnight. He was doing his WTF bark out in the front garden.
The second time I heard him I woke up to find myself locked into a foetal position *cackles..... with some effort and muffled groans I managed to straighten out.....
hey - don't laugh... this is all new to me and my system has to learn to absorb all these 'extras'....*smiles..
I very much doubt that the Crooked Allen Spence actually encouraged Captain Courageous to set up these 'gifts' for us...
Nope... I would guess that its all about Koobairs and Bali's revenge and retribution thing....*laughs...
A matter that Mistuh Spence may or may not have been aware of, when he climbed so smartly into bed with the Corrupt.
It is difficult to believe that he was fully in the picture regarding the Druglord, Earl Barnabus' massive contribution and string- pulling, and Koobair's ties with Drug Syndicates.
Of course he knows now.....*laughs wildly....
Under the circumstances, I'm betting it didn't faze him for a second. Another Game Player to whom Face is the be-all and end-all *clucks sympathetically....
There is no turning back now and no honour among thieves either....a label that truly fits this dude in particular, believe me...*guffaws.... The Red-Eyed Data Thief....ja..
Later:
So much power was run out of the Base Station over the weekend (aka St. Theresa's Convent/Orphanage), it is little wonder that the GameWrecker's system has finally woken up to the assault...
Before sunrise on Saturday morning, the church itself was 'switched on'. First I saw the deep orange glow in only one of the churchtower porthole windows and the bright sensor on the spine of the roof. I shot downstairs to fetch the camera but by the time I got back up, both porthole windows in the tower had settled to a steady golden light...Hau!
Luckily, I already had several excellent pictures of the really orange light in just the one window....
Last night again, was a classic! I went outside at about 8.00pm to find at least 3 lights aimed in this direction from the Convent Servant's Quarters. As I watched a neat and very bright red light bobbed about busily (like an activated brake light) obviously carried by whoever was setting up all the port-a-lights...
Over by No. 72 Michan Road, (either slung onto their back stairway, or on the roof of the house immediately next door) was one of the lights I like the best.
Nearly as big as the new Freeway overhead lights and exactly the same colour and intensity....Whoa!!!
Aimed directly towards our house (and of course Mo and Bali) *didnt flinch.....
Course, you have to bear in mind this is all added to the regular beauties that face us anyways....so I figure its ok for the GameWrecker to feel extremely dizzy....
I tried to tell him to embrace it all and rise above it, but hey you guys - you know the chap almost as well as I do...*chokes....
He literally staggered up the stairs heading for work today...*looks at Bali.....Plan B taking shape nicely hun?
Moving on:
At 10.15am Sophie rushed down to the valley wall yelling about an invasion.... I then see about 6 guys, each one dressed in brand, spanking-new Municipality blue suits (hysterical laughter) milling about in the valley below.
So I climb up the little ladder and chat...What are you doing? "We're sort of tidying up" says an older gentleman.. and they proceed to saw off the broken branch of one of the mulberry trees bordering my wall. A branch that has lain there ignored, for well over a year....*beams....
The heap of rubbish deliberately tossed through the playing field wall, and the big piles of dried, cut grass left by the Parks tractor, are seemingly invisible to these so smartly attired wekkers.... I have to now wonder what exactly were they sent to "tidy up"? Only time may tell....*smiles...
My level of cynicism is probably why I am finding it easier by the day, to laugh at Captain Courageous and his Cronies' antics...
I had a call last Thursday from the Westville Gallery owner, to say she'd had a Patron of the Arts express an interest in my kids bronze... An interest that was apparently expressed on 3 separate visits to the Gallery...*laughing...
I dropped the asking price as per the owner's advice and hung up.... my busy little mind was already wondering whether a Telkom droog (they have a Hive almost at the door of the Gallery), or even a member of a nearby surveying company, had found a sudden interest in the Arts...*cackling...
As a result, I didn't mention the call to the kid at all. So, if it was just further Gameplaying, I have now to award myself 1000 points and nil to your team...*applauds wildly....
I will be only too happy to blog that it was yet another figment of my deranged and paranoid mind, and that the piece was sold..*beams... We shall see....
I've come to the conclusion that while Weasels may be very cute, they are alas, extremely gullible.... the latest confirmed Weasel to hop on Board, is no surprise at all...
The loss of all my photos has long been anticipated...*cackles...
You were obviously not paying attention when I said that my Photo Albums are quite sufficient to narrate this tale of Greed and Corruption. Saving the pictures would have been a bonus, but one that I can happily manage without...*smiles..
I am a great believer in 'giving it a shot', and if it doesnt work out, why - you have seen me pick myself up and plod on, countless times...
So - will you walk a little faster?..... *winks at Captain Courageous, Chicken Master Supreme....
Later:
12 noon. I was standing on the verandah idly watching gangs of young boys amusing themselves at the Playing field.
I'd not heard a sound from the 6 'Parks' wekkers in over an hour or more, when one comes striding purposefully back from the Freeway end of the valley, to where they have set down their lunchbox and jackets etc.
He kept glancing over his shoulder and finally got up with his cup of whatever and looked straight at me. We smiled and waved and he headed back off down to his comrades out of sight...*falls over laughing...
A new recruit or an infiltrator? For, a less likely Parks Department wekker it would be hard to imagine! Youngish, tall and lean, losing his hair rapidly (alarm bells here alone), he had an air of purposefulness about him that is completely at odds with the rest of the crew....
Some 10 minutes later I look out again to find the same guy has now come back and draped himself full length next to the lunchbox and was languidly sipping his tea, while facing the house...
He is far too pale of skin to have spent much time out in the open (apart from up the odd electricity pole or 2?) and is quite possibly the Director of Clearing, for the Line of Sight Operations here in the Zone...*shrieks.... and I guess that was his cellphone with the very fancy ring that went off a while back? Nice download there..... Sillies....
I went up the top and took a couple of pics of two wekkers by the lunchbox as I had already taken a nice one of the pale dude... they then shifted all their stuff further along *fosho they did.... to below Basils place..... and then the chopper came over to check on their progress? at 1.15pm..... its like a bit weird... they seem to be waiting for something to happen and not doing anything at all much.... hmm.. ah well....
I love you guys....
---oOo---
Monday 11th June 2007 at 1.52pm.