Saturday, May 26, 2007

WOULD I LIE TO YOU BABY?
When I rang Kassim (yes, with a K), on Friday afternoon to see if Dilshaad was ok, (the house-alarm had rung it's full course down at Number 2), he sounded so calm and confident...*smiles...
A very far cry from the tense and angry man having regular breakins : 3 electric gate motors stolen, a hijacking at his front gate, his door being kicked in....
I remember speaking to Dilshaad back then, of the Rotten Apples on the hill and of Organised Crime - but by then the Carrot had been already gratefully taken and warnings about my demented intereference given....*cackles...
I was humoured, spoken to kindly, and ignored....
I am happy for Kassim and his family. Hopefully they will be guarded and cherished as promised by the Corrupt. Of course, the fact that they have bought themselves into a different kind of danger may not reveal itself in the short-term.
Who lives 24/7 on their property? Since old Gladys left due to illness? IMO, the less time spent there, the better ja....
any pins and needles? leg cramps? nausea or headaches?
All these arb symptoms can so easily be shrugged off, but as they too are directly in the eye of the storm, surely it must take its toll eventually.
Sue the Book is clearly showing the results of constant battering by the waves.... *shakes its head.... who will be next?
I have to look at Captain Courageous and wonder - he pushes himself to the absolute limit constantly....fuelled by his ongoing need for recognition and I guess, a certain amount of hate....*sad smile...
With luck, the distraction of the jetski will work wonders for both him and his family....
I took a couple of pictures last week in an effort to update the old one on my blog...
When I went to have them transferred, the FlashDrive was found to have what appears to be 2 trojans. The RAJump worm had been cleaned off prior to that....
So - no updated picture of the raddled toad in the near future...
once again, a round of applause for my Captain *beams....
As that Memory stick is only ever used on 3 PCs (ours and 2 in Westville), unsurprisingly, I have absolutely no doubt who is responsible....*cackles...
It is becoming increasingly difficult to sit here in my corner of the lounge and write.... is it since the major readjustments to the streetlight that my hand misbehaves more than usual? I would guess thats a yes..... *grins...
Has a plan been formed to deal with the vast chorus of distressed dogs clearly audible as the system is activated section by section throughout the Neighbourhood? Dayem!! Who knew that would happen? *grins again....
A dead giveaway and therefore a massive problem....
Our Vice Chair tells me that Councillor Yakoob Baig did not attend last weeks CPF Meeting once again. Having stopped off at his house and explained how simple it would be for him to regain some credibility, I am still totally unsurprised...
His attendance or non-attendance is simply and clearly not his decision to make....*smiles.
The Sherwood/Sydenham CPF must be kept toothless at all costs... Easily done. By keeping the Councillor away and even our designated liaison officer, there is little likelihood of achieving our aims in uniting the Neighbourhood and the SAPS.
4.30am and the Neighbourhood Network is being activated... the dogs up by Mary Road have all just gone nutz and Nobby is voicing his anxiety....
In fact, the neighbourhood dogs do a better job of showing Line of Sight than any markers could do....*laughs...
Plus the renewed use of Kassim's house alarm, which again ran its full course yesterday morning and afternoon on 2 occasions...heh...
4.35am and mon Capitano's remote chirrups....
I am due now to go out on the Orbitrek and feel the warmth of his attentions...*cackles... you gettit? More imaginative fantasy? Not at all.... tis certainly not due to the paltry 20 minutes stomping away on a stationary exercise machine, that heats my body temperature so dramatically...*beams....
The sound in my ears has of late, increased tremendously. I keep expecting to hear a crackle and then my Master's voice or music playing.... *laughs.... fascinating....
I switched the outside lights off and the little lamp at the desk as always. Then I stood in the total dark for a moment to adjust my eyes before going out onto the verandah.
At first, the valley appears even darker than usual. So I walk and walk and watch beneath the avo tree as the luminous light gets brighter and still brighter. The dead mulberry tree eventually glows in the light.... mon Capitano definitely made an error by switching up the streetlight strength in one mighty *poof* the other day. Today however, he is being patient and doing it slowly and carefully...*smiles...
and no - I adjust my eyes to the dark before I even step outside so pull the other one dear....*beams....
I went up to find the usual suspects enabled, but mon Capitano's frontage in total darkness....WTF?? Just for kicks and to see if I pay attention? The lights inside the house are on and he chirruped earlier with the remote so he is clearly at home.
The one huge orange light always visible on the Convent Power House (see pic) has changed. It is somehow, erm, bigger? You have doubled its output?
See now - manipulating the output of the streetlights AND residents electricity supplies, answers a few outstanding questions...
Why the sky over Sydenham, Sherwood and Brickfield Road is on occasion, much brighter than the sky over the city? Why our house lights are so dim?
I don't, on the other hand, understand why my little torch shines so brightly with new batteries, but when I carry it to this corner of the lounge, it's light repeatedly dims and almost disappears without fail?
Something drains the battery temporarily?
I got lucky yesterday and was actually holding my cellphone when a text came in. Due to Captain Courageous' devoted attentions, it is now extremely sluggish (much like the lag I experience here online). *beams
So I was able to clearly see the signal drop from full to one bar only, just for a nanosec before it switched itself off. When I immediately turned it back on the signal was once again full.
This happens in a completely random manner - sending or receiving, and I believe, depends entirely on the Captain's current levels of irritation...*smiles..
It can and does work for 24 hours or more without any problems at all....
Added after 7.00am
Early this morning, after my usual, consistent whipping in #trivia, I went over to my blog and whoa! The screen went bananas and voila! I found myself already signed in.... such kindness my Captain *winks at Bali.....
Of constant amusement is the fact that the GameWrecker actually went out and bought Nortons GoBack... I sometimes wonder if Bali pays him a retainer on the side...*cackles...
Is the Heroic One writing a manual on his so varied methods of control? Or does he jealously guard his secrets to garner all the glory? I would guess that he shares, but at a price...*beams...
Not a breeze stirs in the gumtrees at 7.45am and the sun has risen...
The skeletal mulberry tree is covered with ring-necked doves and frets waiting to be fed....*trots off obediently...
Peace...
---oOo---
Sunday 27th March 2007 at 8.35am.