Sunday, May 27, 2007

HOW CHEERFULLY HE SEEMS TO GRIN,
How neatly spread his claws,
and Welcomes little fishes in,
With gently smiling jaws....
I picked up my Nokia shortly after publishing my previous blog this morning. The signal showed one bar only *falls over laughing....
I took it outside, then back in and no change....so I switched if off and then back on and got a full, steady signal immediamonte...heh...
I'm getting the impression that Captain Courageous' options are for some reason, narrowing down? *grins.... To focus quite so much attention on my cellphone is a boost for my morale indeed....
My Captain knows fully that I am fond of my entry level Nokia, if only for the texting abilities. *gives thanks to the staunch omi-one-kenobi....
If he chooses to kill it permanently however, I will accept it with grace, as I have learned to do with so many of the restrictions forced upon me...*smiles....
I have truly come to realise that I can do pretty much whatever I set my mind to.....
No - my search for a brain remains fruitless, but does that slow me down? I think not! *chuckles....
Let me give you this small snippet found in a magazine today. It sort of talks to my level of understanding though will no doubt cause snorts of mirth and derision from any EE boffins lurking...
"Mobile phones work by emitting and receiving radio waves. We know that when these waves are above a certain level, they have a heating effect on the body - which may be harmful - so guidelines exist to ensure exposure is kept below this level.
However, there's evidence that radio waves below these 'safe' levels can cause changes in bain activity. There's no proof of a risk to health, but if there is any potential problem, it could be most significant in youngsters, as their brains and nervous systems are still developing.
Because of this, I think mobile phones shouldn't be used by children under eight. You can find out how much radio wave energy your body receives from your mobile phone by its SAR value (specific absorption rate) - the lower the SAR value, the better. Your mobile phone manufacturer's website should have this information."
Read that? Cool. A tricky business if they are not to go ABOVE certain levels or BELOW certain levels right? and now of course I have to remind you that the controllers of these tests here in the valley at Sherwood, consist of a bookkeeper, a cracker and an accountant...*chokes....
Quite possibly there is a top-notch and fully qualified Electrical Engineer ensconced up at St. Theresa's Orphanage, to run that end of the operation? (and I'm the Angel Gabriel...)
The orphanage, or base station if you will, holds an enormous amount of power. I'm going purely on the amount of lighting and the so audible cricket chorus that comes directly from those buildings.
It goes without saying that the CellMast directly visible across the Freeway in Mayville, is tied in with this scheme.
If this whole Wireless/Powerline scheme is being funded by the Municipality Electricity Dept. (Mr. Allen Spence and his cronies), why then is Telkom involved in any way at all? Why is Telkom adjusting the so called white 'wireless' boxes here in the valley when it was Allen Spence, Mike Oliver and their contractors who set the system up in the first place? (see pics from way back including registration numbers)
You may well seek desperately to destroy my camera (oh...you're not? pfftt...) but I must assure you at this point, that I have all the photos I need to corroborate my wild tale....*grins..
Anything further that I am lucky enough to get before the camera is rendered useless, I shall consider a bonus.
Sure, Bali managed to destroy some of the photos like the Fire Engine visiting here and releasing thousand of litres of water... but, for the most part, I am happy with the prints I already have.
I was reading the Independent on Saturday this morning and had the strangest feeling of deja vu... a picture of the Top FireFighter of the Year here in Durban? One Logan Reddy. I feel I have seen him somewhere before.. Was he possibly the guy that remained in the Fire Engine cab lurking, that day? Keeping a really low profile? Would'nt that be one for the books if it was! *laughing...
You have simply got to admire the DA Councillor for Durban North, John Steenhuizen, for taking on the toothy butt-kisser Mike Sutcliffe. Apparently Sutcliffe threatened the Councillor with arrest over the re-naming streets Protest March and is now back-pedalling at a rate of knots....*shrieks....
Methinks the Councillor will need more than your standard surge-protector to save his assets, as a result. Sutcliffe is tight with a right bunch, the Shaik boys included.
Reprisals will be exacted thats for sure..*shrugs....
Powercuts covering the Councillors area and residence would do nicely for starters heh... just a guess... His electricity supply will by now be OWNED plus his PC, landline and cellphones...How handy this all is.... *laughs...
---oOo---
Sunday 27th May 2007 at 2.18pm