Friday, May 25, 2007

A PERFECTLY PEEVISH TOAD....
Bizzaro..... overslept (!) and so must of had a fairly decent night in the kid's bed. I remember hearing a small cat on the defensive at some point, and thats it....
I went straight out on to the Orbitrek and a wave of nausea..... Our streetlight is still set to it's maximum output and the rectangle of light down the bottom is very clear...
I accept that I must pay for my words here and embrace the sick feeling ..*smiles....
No time to dance on the lawn this morning so I go up to take the chain off..
some weird clicking noises from my Controller's patio as I start up the first set of stairs (52 in all and again, NOT the pool cleaner).
Then I hear someone quietly fiddling with a security gate... I carry on up and its all the usual array of stuff including the Recreation Centre, smart windows, Senior Boys Hostel blah blah....
I come back down and stop halfway as I once again hear the clicks from the patio. I stand and watch a rather clumsy lightsweep down the gumtrees.... and then go quietly into the courtyard, wait, and then turn and go back up the first set of stairs. Whoa! There is that noise again!....*laughing....
WTF! A techno-malfunction or my Master playing silly buggers? No sound nor sign of Nobby so I'll go with my first guess....*grins...
At some point Dilshaad's Spotty gave one shriek only...why? Was he being booted into a lockup? Did someone step on him? Curious....
Captain Courageous exacts punishment without fail when I mention his private life *beams.... amusing hypocrasy is all....
There are readers of this blog who will have heard details of our lives; details of a far more intimate nature, over the years, than the occasional truths I tell of the Captain and his Domestic Bliss... *cackles....
I would in fact, aver that my Hero gained whatever reputation he now has on the Internet, by regaling his IT peers with tales of his clever harrassment of this toad. Beginning with the appalling unethical behaviour of mweb and the Shrooms business? Ah yes - those were heady and wonderful days back then were they not Bali? *beams....
Alas, they've sort of taken a downhill slide since, but as you have no shortage of new and innovative means to attack us, I'm certain you will still retain your fan base...*applauds....
Am I too stupid to realise the precarious and perilous situation I am in? You kiddus!!! *laughing....
On my own here all day every day for the most part? Elizabeth not allowed/discouraged from talking to me? Penny out of earshot? 2 phones totally Owned by the wondrous Captain?
A vast network of criminals of varying skillz available via one call to a cellphone?
So yes - I would say that my antenna is up heh....
The matter of the cellphone.... the GameWreckers constant clueless assertion that the problems are caused by using a stronger, faster charger? *cackles.... This could cause up to 4 or 5 repeat texts to arrive in my inbox one after the other?
To switch off as I hit send? To suddenly drop my signal at any point in the house? (something fairly recent and has me falling about). Eh dear boy tis a doddle for you is it not?
To deactivate buttons temporarily on the electric phone as well..no problem...
This is after all, how you earn your bread and butter (and jetskis heh) so why wouldnt you be good at it?
You may certainly roll your eyes to the skies and shrug innocently but I have said more than enough in these blogs to raise some, if not many, doubts as to your integrity...*beams...
Is my already notoriously poor judgement clouded by the ongoing discomfort I am experiencing? To the point where I seek a scapegoat, namely Bali? *sigh.... I have been the recipient of his skillz for so many years, that you will simply have to accept that I am pretty much an expert on his capabilities...*chokes with laughter....
A pity it is that with his undeniable IT genius comes the bullyboy mentality...it does him no credit and may yet be his undoing...*bares its teeth.....
I am a tad irritated at being forced to continue sleeping in my kids bed.. If my ongoing back problems are indeed due to the amazing extra intensity of our streetlight, then I will have to simply bite the bullet and stay on the hard mattress....
I have to admit that acoustically it is a far more interesting venue...*grins..
A nice wave from Bert yesterday as I stood chatting to Alice at the top gate.. He certainly got over his pinched nerve smartly.
I shall continue to keep him on my list of SMS reminders for the CPF Meetings and hope that at some point he is bold enough to state that it's just not his thing (attending Meetings)... far easier than having to acquire a pinched nerve every fortnight? *smiles...
Later at 9.35am:
Out in the front garden writing this and Freddie's little Jack Russell, Spunky/Spanky goes nuts facing the valley. At that precise moment extreme pressure in both ears and I go almost deaf... Neato! See now, if it had been Basil sitting out there, you may well have found yourselves a 3rd Time Lucky scenario and taken him out permanently!
All this techno-attention can't be helping my creaking back now can it?
So, as I said, its the hard mattress in the back room for me till it improves... from where I can hear the dog chorus and the comings and goings so much better....*beams... every cloud certainly has it's day....
A reminder again for the Bravest of the Brave.....you and your corrupt cronies initiated this Game because you found me to be a nuisance (i.e.good citizen) and to have a good laugh at our expense....
The thing of it is, I am just warming up in my Pest capacity...*shrieks... Everything you do will be blogged and I will continue in my efforts out there in the real world to spread the word... Notoriety shall be OWNED by you and yours....*cackles...
Peace as always...
---oOo---
Friday 25th May 2007 at 12.41pm